Rest of Europe are you even trying?

Rest of Europe are you even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/22/barack-obama/barack-obama-correct-mass-killings-dont-happen-oth/
ijreview.com/2015/12/348197-paris-attack-claim-mass-shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not being able to kill a man with your stare

>Russia
>8.9

What? It's too low than my expectation.
I doubt accuracy of your pic.

>France, Germany and Sweden are brown
Priceless.

>gook knowing anything about Europe
No, shit. Do you know how many people in western Russia that live in big cities?

Ok, Ok, Finland is 2.0 version of Russia.

swiss here.
finland are you even trying?

I know video games aren't real but there's just something about guns that makes me feel uncomfortable.

They evoke an intangible sense of dread in me.

What's the whole deal with Serbia? Leftovers from the Yugo wars?

inevitable war paranoia

gotta defend muh homes

That and we kind of are always caught up in some war or at least people fear it

We dont have dangerous species like russians, mooses, or penguins, so why would we need weapons?

Why do cute Finnish boys need guns?

To protect their boypuusi from the Big Russian Cock

>putting more guns in red
>thinking a well armed populace is a bad thing

>talk about guns on Sup Forums
>Somalis start sweating profusely

Back to Sup Forums with you, Jimbo.

Only 8.9 in Russia? How so? I thought their numbers are gonna be a lot higher or its just meme?

>France 31.2
>Romania 0.7

Not numbers I expected to see.

>holding a mainstream opinion is Sup Forums

okay, sure buddy

Mainstream where? Alabama?

You think gypsies or slav mobsters register their weapons?

the entire South from my experience

yankee/Californian pls go

Hunting is still quite popular here, and we have good areas for it

We have a long history of gun culture, also Im not sure guns are registered in romania.

>high number = red (negative color)
Nice fucking leftist chart

>t. commiefornian

This. Living next to Putlers Russia it's better to be prepared...

Sup Forums is right
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/22/barack-obama/barack-obama-correct-mass-killings-dont-happen-oth/
ijreview.com/2015/12/348197-paris-attack-claim-mass-shootings/

We shouldn't call our Turanian brothers such names, Pekka.

That rate is probably going to sink in the near future. Nowadays, getting guns is harder than it used to be

We don't have guns because of this twat
>Pic related

I say they mobilize every gun owner and just take over Kosovo it should be theirs anyway

We're surrounded by blood thirsty animals, crvats, bvlgars and many kinds of muslims.

You've voluntarily let your freedoms be eroded piecemeal, don't blame anyone other than yourself

Isn't that from some sort of Polygon LP?

There's a reason why Kosovo is still semi-autonomous, and that's because nobody wants to go near Kosovo, not even Kosovans

Fuck off mate you have no idea what you are talking about, this prick is the reason guns were restricted so much in the UK after what he did, before that it was fine. If you're going around killing people then something has to be done (restricting guns) but if it wasn't for this guy we'd be able to have loads of firearms.

t. Gook

Nice jakubmarian.com chart once again. According to wikipedia, the number for Finland is 27.5 guns per 100 inhabitants.

I only know that Albanian took Kosovo by zerging and claiming it by number

and if I know something, that is zerg and they should be all killed with fire

Lmao enjoy your nanny state and don't forget to celebrate Ramadan

Says shitaly the country which is saving shitskins and letting them in their country by the thousands.

Found you

The Netherlands is my little safe space. GUNS GIT OUT!!!

we dont need it

The funny thing is the Netherlands does have things like civilian militias. But people barely even know they exist.

>legal guns

My granps was kind of a high ranking comrade, and also served Yuga army. He has a locked up box full of landmines and grenades, and one machine gun, few ak's and hunting rifles (that receive 7.62 ammo).

This map is bullshit because
>guns (not all small arms are equal)
>legal ownership (a richfag minority pays taxes for owning guns)

I don't think guns are needed here either, even for our so called terrorist attacks. But I'm not necessarily against gun ownership. The country is just successfully disarmed with no real reasons to own guns except for hobbies.

You have an environmental activist killing Pim Fortuyn in 2002 or so. Which was done by one person.
You have a Muslim killing Theo van Gogh in 2004 or so. Which was done by one person.

In 1975-1977 you had two train and one school hostage situation by Moluccans (the Dutch government had asked Indonesians/Moluccans to fight for the Netherlands in exchange for an independent state, but instead they were stuck in the Netherlands with empty hands). These hostage situations lasted weeks until the marines ended it.

It is responsibility of all sane, healthy, able men to be able to defend themselves and their families, and also to be armed.

Name me one instance where being unarmed is more beneficial. Pro tip: you cant.

>Norn Iron

guns are fun 2bh

i wish i could take every europoster to the shooting range to have fun

When everyone is unarmed the chance of lethal violence decreases. So there is no need anymore to defend anyone, if you can just call your insurance company to get your stuff back.

The homocide rate of the Netherlands and Germany is about the same though. So you can own more guns without a real impact apparently.
In the Netherlands homicides are mostly done within drug circles, mobsters killing competition.
Not sure who attacks who in Germany.

This, it's not like someone could kill someone with a knife, hammer, their hands, an illegal gun etc.
No guns= no murder, it's simple math guys

is Norway's actual pushed that high by Breivik?

>criminals can not commit crime
>because that would be illegal

wew lad, let's just ban crime, lets declare crime illegal :DDDDD

americans are only allowed civilianized toy guns which are useless, I know you are ruled by a nigger but to think you can actually own guns is beyond retarded

>Suomi
omg what happened?

In the Netherlands people literally chase criminals with guns away empty handed and no one gets hurt.

Lots of videos of it on YouTube.

Most robbers just use toy guns I think. Or they just want some quick buck and not a shooting.

Well that's because you people live on easy mode and have a welfare safety net. Actual criminals (and these guys happen in all countries, from Somalia to where ever) would blind you for looking them the wrong way. That's reality of the world.

There exist no scenario where owning a gun would be worse than being unarmed. You literally can not defend such thing using logic.
Better have and not need than need and not have.

We have one of the lowest solving rates for robberies in Europe. And cases just expire.
And one of the highest crime solving rates for murders. And murder cases never expire.

If you don't hurt anyone the police just sleeps on.

DELET THIS

>Russia
happened

>jakubmarian.com
discarded

That chart shows only registered guns, unregistered ones are x2 kek.
My dad have 4 pistols, only 1 is registered.
Grandad have 2, both unregistered, and couple of handgranades.

>country with most guns in Europe
Feels good, man.

nope, no small penis compensation here

"The personal weapons of the militia are kept at home as part of the military obligations." gun politics in switzerland

>Finland is red
Just as funny

There's an islamic state right next to us

lel, why do you need handgranades?

That's a fucking Norweigan and you know it

>why do you need handgrenades
did you even have your basic military training for territorial defense?

you cant kill a man with a gun, he can take cover behind a tree or concrete or even a bag of sand/earth
to actually kill people, you need machine guns (that have tripod and fire big bullets), snipers, and explosive things because those are indirect, they can be lobbed over covers and also roll

that's why all armed groups must have a machine gun section and designated marksman, infantry just throws grenades

Souvenirs from '99 war. One neighbour, served in the army during the war, gave entire village couple of bombs, its a very small village, 10ish households. Village is near Kosovo border, south of Vranje.

Yes we do.

>did you even have your basic military training for territorial defense?
No, Slovenia has a profesional army.