Daily reminder that we're all originally from Africa and your petty nationalism is a joke in the grand scheme of Earth...

Daily reminder that we're all originally from Africa and your petty nationalism is a joke in the grand scheme of Earth and humans.

cocu

why am I so MAD today?
I'm just so FRUSTRATED
Why is TIME slipping away from ME
BuT THE DAY GOES ON SO SLOWLY

silly habib

>Paki trying to justify his presence in the UK

Niggers literally aren't human.

I don't know.

What's wrong?

we wuz neanderthals n shit

KEK ISLAND
U
C
K

I
S
L
A
N
D

I hope I wuz from Gabon
Gabon is based
Gabon is cool
I want to fuck Gabon desu

We are all from Adam and Eve so racism was always stupid to begin with

WE

I'm just ANGRY man
aren't you just ANGRY?

>We are all from Adam and Eve

>Something that MIGHT have happened thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of years ago should be the precedent for today's contermporary political landscape
Fucking retards like you need to go away, the internet gave you too much of a platform to spout your stupid foolishness

I'm not a product of incest.Speak for yourself

Let go of your anger. Find peace.
>projecting
I never said anything about politics.

>petty nationalism
>i'm not talking about politics guise
wut

I'm going to guess you're a paki shitskin trying to justify his existence in a foreign nation.

I'm living in Africa right now fuccboi, even the missionaries and aid workers I'm alongside recognize that niggers are retarded, they just are naive enough to blame it on "culture" even when its clear "culture" has nothing to do with it.

These people CAN NOT handle civilization. They can't even clean their own shit up.

>politics = nationalism
Only a Sup Forumstard who views the world through the prism of ethno-nationalism could think politics and nationalism are synonymous.
Such ignorance in this post. Stop trying to fit in with le cool, edgy Sup Forums crowd.

Funny, that's what the missionaries who visited Sweden used to say too.

>Muslim
>Mayor

i would agree with this

i sure hope you're shitposting lad

>your opinion is different to the trend setters on Sup Forums
>you are shitposting
You're literally the kid at school who jumped on every fad in desperation to fit in.

top top kek

politics and nationalism are not synonymous but you can't possibly be denying that nationalism isn't political

Yes nationalism is political.

well that's it then, your argument intends to smear nationalism, therefore it is political (regardless of what my opinion might be)

Many people who embrace nationalism do so for non-political reasons.

can i ask for an example

People who don't care about the nation's policy but just want to preserve their culture and see others as a threat to their historic culture.

I was just talking to you nigger, no one it trying to fit into Sup Forums you fucking brainwashed leftie fag. Sup Forums is this because we are Sup Forums. There's blond racism (i.e. I want to kill all niggers, worshipping hitler, wanting to nuke all Arabs) then there is just not being a naive cunt and knowing our cultures are different and some are shit because the people are shit. Fuck off to Reddit you soft cunt

The fad is political correctness and leftist is the trend you blind retard. Being racist is a view from experiences and not a "trend" God can you be any more of a trend following idiot screaming about trend followers?

uhhh

SWEDEN is actually right

>I'm not trying to fit in
>calls me a brainwashed leftie, tells me to go to Reddit, complains about political correctness
Ah yes, NONE of this is Sup Forums. You're a unique snowflake.

cheeeeecked

I love how you can instantly spot the bydlo "Israelis" kek

Non sequitur.

Sup Forumstards are even more easily triggered than SJWs.

Oh yes?

Well, MY African ancestors started wandering and exploring the world. They were ready to do heavy work and after thousands and thousands of years their inventive spirit led to a great, powerful Indo-European/Germanic/German culture. The rougher climate also changed their genetics, they developed a combative mentality and became one with their new environment. What happened with the other Africans at that time? Well, they were too lazy to put effort in heavy work and had almost no cultural progress. As soon as were are not hungry anymore, they stopped working. My ancestors aimed for something greater than that and that's what I am doing aswell. On our way we have lost a lot of people who have chosen to walk the degenerative path, but in the end we will always be successful in long term.

t. German with pride

Oh yes?

Well, MY African ancestors started wandering and exploring the world. They were ready to do heavy work and after thousands and thousands of years their inventive spirit led to a great, powerful Indo-European/Germanic/German culture. The rougher climate also changed their genetics, they developed a combative mentality and became one with their new environment. What happened with the other Africans at that time? Well, they were too lazy to put effort in heavy work and had almost no cultural progress. As soon as they were not hungry anymore, they stopped working. My ancestors aimed for something greater than that and that's what I am doing aswell. On our way we have lost a lot of people who have chosen to walk the degenerative path, but in the end we will always be successful in long term.

t. German with pride

I agree with both but the latter does not follow from the former.

he should have said "we're all from earth", but that wouldn't have got 50 idiots to reply to his post.

rare

>I'm going to guess you're a paki shitskin trying to justify his existence in a foreign nation.

pakistanis are superior to white brits in almost every way.

>I'm living in Africa right now fuccboi, even the missionaries and aid workers I'm alongside recognize that niggers are retarded, they just are naive enough to blame it on "culture" even when its clear "culture" has nothing to do with it.

trying to hard

Get that merchant a star.

Thoughtful post, lad.

^^^^ this 2bh famalam

>thathappened

Holy shit, another Kenyan in this board.
Habari yako ndugu yangu

I wish I was born in Namibia

1. You are a brainwashed leftie
2. None of those is exclusive to Sup Forums
3. People are here because they share those opinions not because people want to fit into a user website
4. Never said its unique, said its not to fit in

Done being a dumb cunt yet?

Dumb nigger. Pakistanis are horrible and gross and so are you.

>gold star

Oy vey it's like anudda Shoah