/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Xiaomi Mi 6 is about to be revealed in Beijing, countdown is currently at 4 hours to go links to the stream can be found here • Canadian Cutting Edge steps out of his comfort zone of knife expertise to review the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x
youtube.com/watch?v=Ooka85WBPho
• user received his Rock Zircons and a Rock Wide Angel Clip On Lens • user gets some USB-C cables • user bought a Redmi Note 3 Pro • user's tiny Sanrenmu(?) folding knife, USAMS phone holder and flashlight show up • It's beginning to look a lot like Chinkmas as user opens his package with glee • Quadcopter user still loves his quads • user gets a chink caliper arrive • user unboxes a small FPV quadcopter • user got his Megir watch today • user posts his thoughts on the Tada68 mech keyboard • Xiaomi Mi6 was a mistake - Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2KkLwkb1VDU
mobile.twitter.com/xiaomi
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_6_official__dual_camera_splashproof_curved_glass_in_tow-news-24597.php
youtu.be/ZSmar6_Vd6o
banggood.com/Eachine-E10C-Mini-with-2MP-Camera-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1039741.html?rmmds=category
banggood.com/Syma-X5C-Explorers-2_4G-4CH-RC-Quadcopter-Mode-2-With-Camera-p-913827.html?rmmds=category
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spinner weight is 0.06kg
>literally just one small spinner
>faggot mailman doesn't deliver into my mailbox, forcing me to take a 1.5km trip to get it
ree
postan it later once I get home from uni

Extra News
• Twink posts his watch • Plant autist posts mint timelapse webm

>Zuk Z2
>LeEco Le 2
>LeEco Le Max 2
>LeEco Le S3
>LeEco Le Pro 3
>Mi5
>Smartisan M1
>LeEco Coolpad Cool 1 Dual
>Smartisan M1L
>Redmi Note 4

2 Xiaomis in top 10 and only 1 Zuk. What is the meaning of this?

More Extra News

Impressive Doogee Shoot 1 night shots ,

>posts non news

You're not very helpful

I was browsing youtube and found this review about Subor D99 Famiclone. Interesting stuff.

youtu.be/2KkLwkb1VDU

Waddle back to your Outback Steakhouse and KFC

Extra Extra News
• Mysterious chink package arrives and user leaves us blue balled

Again not news

>faggot mailman doesn't deliver into my mailbox
hi archy

Only pajeets care about Antutu scores

who

Stop shilling so hard. You're making yourself look bad.

mobile.twitter.com/xiaomi

Mi 6 is already announced you slowpoke.

But I'm still not sure whether to order the Mi 5S or Mi 6 since my LG G3 had a literal meltdown 2 days ago. I dont like the lack of headphones jacks and Im unsure about the cameras sensors / quality. I doubt they put in 2 IMX378, so I'd rather have one than 2 worse sensors.

All other features are not important to me or equal to the Mi 5S, so what should I do? I want to order soon, since I have to use a Galaxy Note 2 now.

>sperging out over csg anons posting reviews

>shilling
What do you mean? I found that video on youtube and thought it might interest you guys.

We got this link on the last thread.

I wonder who would have 30 VPN accounts on standby for the purpose of mass flagging and disliking videos from csg

Is it? I checked it and didn't see it anywhere.

Advocating =/= Reviewing =/= Shilling

Nice falseflagging there, can't get the guy banned so you resort to this in hopes of getting others to hate him.

Some people go full Columbine mentality when they realize how little power they have here.

Best duel sim phone with a good back camera for under $300?

Use this button guys its the best aginst random crap. just pres is and forget about it.

i swear it's the same guy reporting reviews and going autismo over doogee and complaining about regop

I actually made the switch from my LG G3 to a Redmi Note 4x, pretty happy with it so far.

Hadn't noticed at time of posting as IBuyGou was still counting down.

i want a cheap drone with a camera to fuck around with can anyone recommend one pls

I have no idea what you're talking about.

so why did Xiaomi remove the headphone jack? are they stupid or what?

I need something with a good camera, otherwise I the Redmi 4x would be enough actually. I just read news, chat and take pictures with my phone.

How cheap is cheap?

It's at least partly my spastic controlling, but I don't think the Falcon was meant to be used as an aerial video platform either.

The camera on the Note 4x is better than the G3 but only just.

They fell for the Apple meme, just because other flagships are doing it doesn't mean they have to do it too.

I'm thinking it's only for their Mi6 since its their flagship, every other of their recent phones have a headphone jack.

>can't do video reviews anymore
gj mods

Percolator user here, I got my second-try 10$ percolator, exact same type.

First one had a weld crack "fixed" with rubber waterproofing compound, fuckers. Leaked.

The second one has (had) a similar looking defect in the same place, no fix attempted and doesn't leak yet. I sighed and took a sharpening stone to it to uncover the hole more see how bad it was, this one is only cosmetic misfit or extremely small, doesn't leak in test, no rubber fix on the outside, however the inside is stained brown in inaccessible bottom (coffee? heat discolor?) so there might be rubber inside. Second crack does look similar and would be rejected at QA.

So. These "Expresso Maker" percolators are seconds, returns, or rework being sold off no-comeback due postage costs. One is functional but doesn't change facts. Likely to be a monstrous defect rate, the welds are tiny, finicky and high stress. In fact, every seam might be pre-sealed with compound first time they were made and there was no rework, just sealant leakage. Also chinks might be using lead solder, cadmium steels, the steel might be recycled nuclear fuel rods, IDK. Also as often seems to happen both boxes came smashed to hell and back, maybe post did everything, maybe chinkmaker be a saint in all this and the solder is edible, IDK. Do not buy.

If you want a stainless percolator, make sure you can return it no cost. For me it would be preferable to go to a discount warehouse shop and inspect weld seams rather than gamble with seconds shenanigans online. Don't have to wait 2 months, etc.

Pic, left is the first showing crack location. Right is the better one, similar but not a through crack.

Where do I get more of these OP pics without watermark?

>8. Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

so be it

Does this meme that LeEco is good?

Can someone link that Subor D99 review? Cant find it

Lol no
I post Doogee Posts and I only do it on RegOP threads.

And I don't report reviews because I also read them.

I was hoping the mi6 would not be a piece of shit

No headphone jack = piece of shit, good work xiaomi

Would like to know that too

I'd say Zuk Z2 Pro for Night Shots while Mi5S for day shots. The Mi5S does not have OIS so it loses when the shutter speed is long. I'd say Mi5S since Zuk is generally a meme

dirt cheap

Assuming you're from Singapore where land values are extremely high then get a DJI Phantom 4. Otherwise you'll need to give some sort of numerical currency value to the dirt you're willing to exchange for a drone.

Are there any aliexpress sellers that will take 3d printing jobs for cheap? I need to print a few things but dont want to buy a printer.

under £30 gbp

Got this from the post office

Eyeing the Xiaomi Mi Mix lads.
Anything else 90%+ usable surface coming out soon?

Also, best sd card atm?

Doogee Mix best Mix

To the user who posted pic related in the last thread. The answer is no, they aren't real. I got a black one months ago and it was cheap and nasty in every way.

Xiaomi Mi 6 official - dual camera and four-way curved glass ,Snapdragon 835 chip with 6 gigs of RAM

The handset will come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of native storage, and a 3350mAh battery will be charged with keeping the lights on. the fingerprint scanner is embedded under the home button on the front.

Pricing starts at the equivalent of $363 USD for the model with 64GB of native storage. The unit packing 128GB of native storage will cost the equivalent of $421 USD, and the Ceramic edition is priced at the equivalent of $436 USD. The Xiaomi Mi 6 will be released on April 28th.

gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_6_official__dual_camera_splashproof_curved_glass_in_tow-news-24597.php

Chinkphone discussion:

Vagina tightening stick?

Is there any difference by what some Ali sellers list as the "KZ ZST Pro" vs the normal ZST except for the color? Goybest has the blue-red color ZST but doesn't list it as "Pro".

After reading Xiaomis official listing in their chinese shop, I assume that the main sensor is an IMX 286, same as the Huawei P9 used. The 2nd sensor, however, seems worse.

It's a set of canvas prints, the center one is 40*100cm, I got them on Aliexpress for 25€ ($23).
I ordered them without the wooden frame, which would have at least doubled the price, and I therefore had to cut off the white edges.

Here is a video for more images of the print quality and details youtu.be/ZSmar6_Vd6o

The only one with a camera I have owned at that price is the Eachine E10C. It's matchbox-sized so can't be flown when there's any kind of breeze outside and if it ever gets more then 20m away you'll never see it again, but the image quality was surprisingly good and it's fun to fly indoors.

banggood.com/Eachine-E10C-Mini-with-2MP-Camera-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1039741.html?rmmds=category

If you want something bigger and slightly more outdoor-friendly the Syma X5C is absurdly popular for a reason. It's not the most exciting thing to fly but it can shoot some surprisingly adequate video for £30.

banggood.com/Syma-X5C-Explorers-2_4G-4CH-RC-Quadcopter-Mode-2-With-Camera-p-913827.html?rmmds=category

Of course, no quadcopter sperg-out from me would be complete without me telling you to buy an XK X250 Alien with no camera for £30, learn to fly it, then add a £20 keychain camera later on.

Anyone here do paracord shit?
I'm looking for some beads for it.

the mint time-lapse was very interesting and worth mentioning

>twink arms
>casio watch
well Sup Forumsed, post boipucci

>25€ ($23)
I think you reversed the conversion

>hugo barra, the brain behind xiaomi's success story, leaves
>xiaomi starts doing stupid things

eiaosi a shit

I have a Mi3 and a Chuwi Hi8 and lately on both of them the Youtube app tends to stutter a lot for no apparent reason, some time even with 480p videos.
Anybody else having problems with it? I assume it has something to do with one of the more recent updates because I never had this problem before.

Very few phones will have headphone jacks in the next few years. Screencap this. Eventually a headphone jack will be seen as an enthusiast option for old style headphone audiophiles.

Oh, I did. It's actually close to $27.

I have KZ ATE and KZ ZST coming in the mail.
Anyone know how they compare to piston 3s?

Does the ATE have replaceable cables?
What's the connector type for the ZST?

>TFW phones in the future are less than 1mm and are considered disposables because they snap so easily.

They just want to sell you more expensive bluetooth headphones as standard.

Cheap but good bluetooth earplugs? Do we have a meme item for that category yet

what's inside the box, anons?

Bluedio N2
Mpow Cheeta

dwarf rapist

A finger box?

Mail boy just handed me this

VE monks

The Face on the packaging looks like a rapist, though.

post your most degenerate ali purchase

FDD-LTE (bands Bl, B3, B5, B7, B8)
TD-LTE (bands B38, B39, B40, B41)

TD-SCDMA (bands B34, B39)
WCDMA (bands B1, B2, B5, B8)
GSM (band B2, B3, B5, B8)
CDMA1X / EVDO? (Band BC0)

Completely useless for Europe and USA, as per usual.

BDSM stuff.

hot glue ?

You never went through that arch user... :

boipucci

"Hi, I bought things without reading the descriptions"

It's more fun that way.

Enjoy dick cancer

Got my concentric circle bohemian rug style mouse mat today. It was only £2 from Banggood at the time.

I thought the rug thing would be a gimmick but there really is a softer fabric on top of a normal mouse mat base that gives a pseudo-rug like effect. My chink Deathadder is still smooth on the surface, it's just noticeably softer than a normal mouse mat. I worry it'll be really difficult to clean but I guess replacing it is no big deal. Looks hipster/10.

What's come in the post today?

Gigantic horse dick dildos

They look real nice with its smokey black plastic (better than the original anyways) and they sound even better.

The treble sounds nicely sharp and the bass isn't too bad, but it isn't too great either. With earhooks, the fit is improved (it keeps falling out without the earhooks) so I can now bike/jog with them and the bass is slightly stronger; the sound is much less "open", though.

Bluedios are pretty cheap, can't find the cheeta
Anybody with Bluedio N2 ITT?

Oh, this is the Monk+ I'm talking about the "original" ones I'm referring to has a opaque black body instead (and are now discontinued, iirc)

>no referral links
>no monetisation

This kills the /csg/ autist

2 paracord bracelets
bondage rope

Bracelets were too big, re braided one. Rope is nice and soft. Lazy sticky tape ends though.

looks really nice
goty 2017

I don't think you were looking at how big the packages were.
I don't really need any of that, Link to bondage rope?

I got 3 "Ray bains" with cleaners, One matt black, one normal black and one transparent with polarized Lenses. The normal black and the polarized ones feel fine, the matte ones feel very cheap and a bit sharp. 50 x2 hair bands, they feel good and smell a bit weird soft and should last me ages though. And finally some of those ED12's which were on sale on Goybest a few weeks ago.

Bains?

Oh and I can confirm the transparent polarized ones are actually polarized.

Flying LOS with a 1S brushed quad in the wind? No, I did not. If we go back to that island this year and the fucking FC I ordered for my new quad a month ago ever turns up I will try it just for you. Otherwise I'll do Durdle Door next time I'm on the south coast.