/ate/ - Atheists who live in Middle East

Invited: Turks, Arabs, Farsi people, Jews; North Africans are also welcomed

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2016/04/another-secular-blogger-murdered-in-bangladesh/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconstructionist_Judaism
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/1387874/15-girls-die-as-zealots-drive-them-into-blaze.html
submission.org/misconceptions.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gotta love eating bacon and drinking wine while fucking a man with my uncircumcised penis during ramadan while doodling muhammed

You can do the same thing in turkey -except the penis thing.

Absolutely Haram
Die you kaffir scum

why are turks so ugly?

bc they are turcs

Are there many secular people in the Middle East? I mean they're still a minority in the West, but in the Islamic world? Man that's gotta be rough.

There are ugly people in every nation.

irtidad uprising soon brothers

im jew. haha so how does it feel beoin an atheist? or how does the fairytale of gettin 72 virgins in your afterlife feel? islam is fucked up.

This

Turkey seems like a relatively chill place for non-muslims. Is it fine or do you still need to look out for discrimination?

I don't know the situation in Middle East, but we have secular people in yellow and orange zone.
Not in the zones i mentioned. I mean, we have internet muslims, but that's not a big problem. But, people still scare to explain their real feels about religion.

Out of interest.

If pic related got caught as an atheist, he'd die right?

Muslims would fuck his corpse.

My mother has been telling me about how her friends are sturggling with their sons abandoning Islam
She has no idea I'm an ex-Muslim as well because I still practise Islam normally like I always did, I'm probably never going to change that and live my entire life as a Muslim
It seems like it's a spreading problem..

FUCKING MURTADEEN GO BE DEGENRATE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

what muslim cunt has the most fedoras

waddup nignig

Sure

die you fucking infidel. go and jerk off. i fucking hate your influence on moderate muslims in europe. what do you want, a cheeseburger or your fucking head sliced? welcome to the new europe you fucking degenrate piece of shit. im jewish btw.

So you essentially just pay lip service/pretend to be Muslim for other people's sakes then? Also why do you consider it a problem?

Holy shit, is that how Kaaba look now? Damn that's ugly, Saudi what are you doing

>I'm probably never going to change that and live my entire life as a Muslim
I guess if you went to some more secular country you could relax a bit on that.

Say, is it true that around 25% or even more of average muslims hold views that can be considered radical?

Wait, if you still practice Islam then it still makes you a muslim

>My mother has been telling me about how her friends are sturggling with their sons abandoning Islam
how is this possible in the middle east

Middle East would be secular if USA didn't fuck it up

yes saudi arabia funding wahhabism has nothing to do with it ok

*Tips fedora*

Will we ever avenge our curry rapist bros?
thediplomat.com/2016/04/another-secular-blogger-murdered-in-bangladesh/

I want to live in world of smiles!

Guess who's sucking Saudi's cock :')

I used to think like that a year ago but thought why force myself into a religion I don't agree with restrictive and hateful towards other beans

just ffs dont pretand being someone that you're not bee yourself

You do realize that Atheism is a religion.

>UMNO dog pls
Mat pham.

me ;)))

Where's our book, goi?

I'm not Malaysian Indon-kun

If he declares he's an atheist in Jordan, he probably won't survive.
I do. Atheism is a belief juts tlike theism. I'm not an Atheist myself, I just used that word because "Atheism" represents secular and irreligious (deist, panentheist or whatever) people in Middle East.

I'm sex tourist, pham.

>tfw agnostic mustard race

feels good famalam

Just for the sake of research before you lads became MURTADEEN were you sunni or shia.

I was Muslim but not that into religion.

Also any extra specifics about why you became atheists would be very welcome.

Here is a bunch of over 9000.

Then just use nonreligious/irreligious instead. Using a known mistake only makes it harder to fix.

im dyin to k now but are the sefardi jews in Israel bigger in numbers then the azhkenazi jews?

Yeah and my favourite hobby is to not collect stamps.

Sunni

>Dick Dawkins
Sorry, i m a feminist, so I can't read his cis-male white trash.

You're right, my mistake.
It just doesn't make sense, dude. As I said earlier, I'm not atheist but I'm not Muslim either. Islam is unnecessarily strict, it prevents people from researching and questioning. Tasawwuf is a bit okay (it's more spiritual and it encourages reasoning), but traditional Sunni Islam with retarded hadiths? No thanks.

That's a huge philosophic/probability gap between:
a. Having a hobby of not collecting stamps (hobbies>0%)
b. No hobbies (hobbies=0%)

Well I'm not an atheist or non-muslim, but I don't feel like I really believe Islam either and I dislike sharia, what am I? I'm currently confused about my own faith

Idk I was hit by a fedora out of nowhere

revelations loomed at me and made my eyes open to reality

>a secularist
>agnostic
>cultural muslim
One of these

FYI, some American Jews have already invented a clever religious stream of questioning
the existence of god,
while not having to be part of the Atheist religion,
and still being able to
celebrate all Jewish holidays:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconstructionist_Judaism

the question is. do you muslims belive in 72 virgins in your afterlife?

You're beginning to see through the layer of propaganda you've been subjected to throughout your life. Once you start to see how much of it doesn't make sense the whole thing starts to crumble

Some of them actually do :D

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/1387874/15-girls-die-as-zealots-drive-them-into-blaze.html

just a prank bro LMAO

Atheism isn't a religion. Neither is theism really. They're religious positions

Allah being the one true god is acceptable, but I doubt the more fantasy-like sories of Quran are true
And I still agree with common muslims in some things like girl's virginity, gays, and how woman should behave

Idk, I've been like this since I was 16 and I think I stopped at this point

so you, who is from turkey that is a muslim country doesnt care about your afterlife? the question is towards you too. and not armenia.

If there's so much of the Quran you believe to be not true, why believe any of it at all?

All Atheists have a believe regarding a divine being (not existing)

Yet many Atheists do tend to preach to people of other religions to convert to Atheism.

Cultural Islam, I guess.

I'm the OP, who is irreligious.

Hmm as i thought,i used to be a sunni aswell and i almost went fedora due to the amount of retarded shit that made no sense like dogs being dirty,music being haram,gays getting instantly beheaded etc,i almost went fedora until i came across this website some japanese guy linked me and found out that all of the trash that infests modern islam is sunni hadiths with their autistic extremist gimmicks (aka wahabism) so i became a quranist and suddenly things actually make sense now.

Thanks for the responds lads this is the website if anyone's curious.

submission.org/misconceptions.html

Yeah, I don't really mind doing it though
I don't consider it a problem but the general population does
Define "radical"
For instance most people here support killing homosexuals, apostates etc. because these things do exist in Quran and hadith but the majority here are also strongly against all these terrorist attacks in Europe
Whatevs
The country is pretty secular compared to other ones in the M.E., but the people generally aren't
You aren't breaking any law by being an atheist in Jordan, but the average Jordanian person would want you dead so it's better to stay closeted
Honestly it's just because I want to save face for my family
I can't just bee myself

no, you have a religion if you doesnt understand. everyone does.

Sunni
My parents are also salfists
It sucks

and you have muslim and your 72 virgins. deal with it. i have a jewish soul.

First of all, I don't really know what's the truth, I've never died before so I don't know what's afterlife like, I guess it's better be safe (tho I rarely pray)
I just feel magical stories illogical, but I don't think the idea of Allah is illogical at all and it's the main idea of Quran
And as I stated before, I agree with common muslims in some things, maybe manny or most things, except sharia and violence

I guess so, good thing my friends still consider me as muslim when I talk about this to them

I'm completely agnostic about afterlife.
wat

im a swedish jew.

If there is a god, do you think he has the same beliefs as you about girl's virginity, gays, and how woman should behave?

What is a Muslim soul and how can I get rid of it?

My brother :^)

Quite. All religions have tenets. Atheism/agnosticism/Gnosticism (which is a meme)/theism have no tenets and are not religions.

>It seems like it's a spreading problem..
Why do you think this is happening? Better education? More exposure to non-muslim world through internet? Or something else

Definetly internet.

They've been criticized for not protecting or condoning attacks on their Christian minority. I know a few killings on priest took place with one getting decapitated.

>uncircumcised penis
>flag
you master ruseman

I don't know, but I don't have any problem if does, he's the god after all

I didn't hear such thing, but at least 5% of the population are isis-level extremist Muslims.8243

>Here is the actual meaning of life by a Jew:

To have offspring and secure your future lineage for as long as could be.

I accidentally typed 8243.

>bald is a hairstyle

>His cunt doesn't have freedom of religion

>morocco
>highest muslim percentage
>freedom

And yet we still have freedumb of religion

Yeah, it is because of the internet
A lot of people also think that they're just doing it for fashion statement and they're actually still Muslims at heart who just want to attention whore/are too lazy to practise the religion

bald is a hairstyle.
>not styling your hair is the exception.

just like atheism (believing that god doesn't exist) is a religion.
not believing in anything is the actual exception.

that's bcuz you gave borders with Spain, also your children run away to France and become Minister of Education there.

Wait what about the area where Istanbul is? Wouldn't that be more secular considering it has the biggest city and its proximity to Europe? Also I thought the black sea coast would be less religious as i head it was whiter and most developed.

have*
Istanbul and Europe Zone(cities that are located in the west of istanbul) are secular too. People living in Black Sea coast are more nationalist than religious, but still, they're not (usually) secular (except the leftist groups located there).

In my experience, the ones who lazy to practice their religion are usually the most durkas and be the first who'll go crazy when someone insults Islam
The ones who look into their religion are generally calmer

That's quite retarded post

And no, having borders with a cunt doesn't meanit influences you

Sweden is ultra-cvck, meanwhile Finland is one the last bastion of white supremacy along Polska and Russia

And if anything, we influenced spain more than it influenced us

And ffs, it's not a new secular thing in here, jews lived here for milennia unharmed and in harmony with mudslime for quite a while, there are as many Maroc diaspora in France as in Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccans

How much,pimpdaddy?

>In my experience, the ones who lazy to practice their religion are usually the most durkas and be the first who'll go crazy when someone insults Islam
Ha that happens here as well
There are so many young guys who would curse god whenever they're angry and yet still chimp out when they find out somebody has left Islam, it's hilarious