Is cock.li legit I need to use it

Is cock.li legit I need to use it.

I prefer the nigge.rs domain, but yeah its a quick and useful throwaway/meme mail service.

It's been sold out to a private company, it can't be trusted.
Good for throwaway shit though.

Is this true it literally says it's run by some guy not a business

He's in jail for being a paedo.

its safe
vince is a cool guy he has a cool bird

he has a snapchat

seconded, he tells funny jokes

It's on a watchlist for sure, don't do anything illegal on it user.

also, vc is a bit of a cuck admin, but shits free so I can;t really hate him that much

its good enough for burner and alt account

if you want "real" security use protonmail or host your own email

either way use pgp if you need it.

Why do some yuropoor isp block cock.li?

?????

vc is nsa
do not use

Rather cock.li block some yuropoor isp. Similiar situation is with tutanota. You cannot make new email but you can use existing account. Probably somebody sent out spam.

This, all the important shit is on protonmail, things like my ebay account, Japanese PSN acount, and my alt paypal are on cock.li

Yeah I use it for my uni stuff
Just imagining my group leader typing in [email protected] whenever she needs to send out a notice is enough motivation for me to use it.

dude u don't even know

>not loves.dicksinhisan.us

Lmaooo they guy is under an alias and moved to Romania

>not national.shitposting.agency

protonmail

cock.li was never a "safe" haven for illegal use. Vince even posts that he complies with law enforcement if they get a warrant against you.

Allah akhbar still safe after the prank mails.

I have a throwaway airmail account. Works.

It is legit. I use it. Got a cool name. Being legit, he does comply with various law enforcement, so only do legitimate things with it.

Sounds like a major red flag

what's your point

Did you expect the guy to go to jail so you can use his services to call in bomb threats?

Honestly yes

Email is never a safe haven for illegal use. Email literally travels unencrypted over the Internet, and you have zero control over that. It's why PGP exists.

>yfw you're one of the retards who thinks using a "secure" mail like ProtonMail means the NSA isn't saving all of your mail while it travels the Internet.

I like it

subpoena only compliance
I have met a few people from the FBI because of it. They are nice people.

the fbi wants him, that's why.

He moved to romania to fuck uunderage girls (and probably boys too)

I think VC's business model is actually pretty good, it proves that you can make money catering to your fellow channers/goons.
I call it the chan-SA economy.

>only do legit stuff
There's a goddamn carding shop with an airmail.cc address, its fine.

>nigge.rs
holy shit my sides