/ᚷᛖᚱᛗᚨᚾᛁᚲ/ - /Germanic/

Invited: Austria, Denmark, England, Germany, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland

Not invited: Edgy metal fans

cuck

>invites most of scandies
>no edgy metal fans allowed
wew

Testing gothic font
𐌰𐍄𐍄𐌰 𐌿𐌽𐍃𐌰𐍂 𐌸𐌿 𐌹𐌽 𐌷𐌹𐌼𐌹𐌽𐌰𐌼
Atta unsar þu in himinam

Only the good Scandies are invited, not the degenerated ones.

Add France too

>Netherlands
Ebin :-DDD
>Edgy metal fans
lmao pce nigga haha

Salut les copains. Pourquoi tu n'as pas invité nos, les Belges. Les Flamand sont plus germaniques qu'un plûpart des Allemands de l'Est, qui sont en realité des Esclaves.

Et les Wallons, ce ne sont que des germaniques francophones, plus germanique que les Anglais, qui sont en realité ne que des Gauls.

Can anyone see the letters?

Oui, je les vois.

Doesn't work.

Also if you don't understand the second line, you are not germanic.

Verpiss dich.

vois
Les fils de putes qui ne reconaissent pas que mon peuple n'est seulement germanique mais plus germanique que la plûpart des invités ici, je dis: va te faire foutre.

Nous, les vrais Francs, ferons niquer ce fil si on n'invite pas notre peuple noble et très germanique.

Sup nigs how`s your day today?

Très bien merci, et toi, la Grece est-ce qu'il fait bon aujourd'hui?

La Suisse, avec le gens germanophones, francophones, italophones et les gens qui parlent le patois romanesque, et un vrai pays. Mais pas la Belgique, avec son histoire qui rends 2000 ans de civilation.

Vive Caesar, à bas avec Arminius!

This thread is for Germanics: Austria, England, US, Germany, Iceland, etc.

Please leave.

Les Belges sont plus germanics que les Allemand de l'est qui sont des Esclaves, ou les Anglais qui sont des Gauls.

Si tu n'invite nous pas, je vais continuer avec parler mauvais français jusqu'à demain matin, et comme ça j'obliterai chaque chance tu as de créer un fil germanique.

Mon peuple, mon honneur!

Essaye d'arrêter moi.

>, US,
>germanique

honhonhonhon

US = plûpart des Celtiques, comme les Irlandais

pas du tout les germaniques, hon hon hon!!!
Tu est déludé

>Luxembourg
>Austria
>Southern Germany
>Liechtenstein
>Switzerland
>Germanic
Northern France is a thousand times more Germanic than those Slavic and Celtic cucks

Add Mallorcans verdammt nochmal

I can see it btw.

My friend, thank you, and join my mission to teach these fucks a lesson in history.

You wrote in French you, it's like you literally asked for it m8. Although I'm not sure it's baiting or not since your French was kinda bad and sounded like Google.

why are germanic people so superior?

I am Flemish, I wrote in French because I am sick and tired of hearing how we can blissfully be ignored because "hurr we're not really a country Nigel said so" while:

-the English are invited, who are 9/10 Celts, genetics prove this
-the Swiss are invited, an artificial country if you ever saw one, yet nobody thinks they should be split up

and of course my French is bad, I am Flemish. But to defend the honour of my people, the germanic honour, I am through getting shitted upon by a bunch of ignorants who do not know a decent grasp of history, yet feel the need of calling themselves germanic. Even Americans ffs.

No I will continue to speak baad French in their threads until they have the decency to acknowledge us as a germanic people. Because as you said, even the north of France is more germanic then most of the Slavic and Celtic fuckers that get officially invited here.

I hope you will agree with me on this, against the opinion of the masses. If not, I will just continue, for I know I am right, and I shall not stop until the germanicness of my people is acknowledged here. I do not have a slave mentality.

Je pense que Dieu as énnoblé nous, Il a crée nous avec le sang des anges.

Les Francs, les ancien Belges,nous ont donné Charlemagne qui a unité l'Europe.

Ceci pêh, nous étions Germaniques et merde hon hon

Calm down dude. I just said that your French isn't good because it's not the first time I see proxies spamming Google Translate tier shit. If you're Flemish your French isn't even bad, certainly better than my Dutch is.

Other than that I do agree with you, only thing is I'm not even Belgian. I'm probably of strong Germanic heritage because of my looks though, so whatever.

Fight your battle m8, I'm with you

>celtic
>not germanic
nice meme there """"belgians""""

French people are not allowed here

Are Hamburgers Germanic cuisine?

'Cause I sure could go for one right now.

>Germans
>anything but Slavic and Celtic rapebabies

We're Germanic

(Pls accept us, latins are cunts)

>germanischer Faden
>französische Radebrecherei
Scheißfaden.

if you speak Frankish or a Franconian language

Bienvenu copain

Je ne suis pas français. Je suis Belge, et ça me rend un germanique francophone..

Un germanique qui parle la langue de Molière.

>muh Germanic hurrritage
The frogs aren't Germanic except in the regions they stole from Germany, Elsaß and Lothringen.

>Je suis Belge
no such thing try again

...arg !

Ok, just give me 8 years

Naturellement, tous les français sont germaniques, les fils de Clovis, descendants des Francs, des Belges germaniques.

La Belgique est un des pays plus anciens de l'Europe, et est culturellement germanique.

Bienvenu copain, ce fil est ton fil.

You sound a bit butthurt for a Irish rapebaby

Northern French people and Normands are much more Germanic than those swarthy people in the Elsass who just happen to speak disgusting Allemanic dialects.

Plus Normandyie...and the North ("""stolen""" from Dutchies), maybe QUE PICARDIE...

Tu sais que 2000 annees passés la Belgique existait, mais la Thule, l'Islande, n'existait pas?

I am sorry I don't understand frog outside of Je suis
try Belgian instead

Je suis Italien, et ça me rend un germanique italophone..

Un germanique qui parle la langue de Verdi.

L'italia dovrebbe essere inclusa in /germanic/, siamo molto più germanici dell'inghilterra o degli USA.

Northern French people are much more germanic than every German east of Hamburg, every Austrian, let alone a rosbif, an Englishman, who is not anything related to germanics, just a descendant of Celtic Britons (Breizh).

Southern Brazil reporting in

I'm certainly more germanic than the majority of people ITT. Blond, blue eyed, tall.

See this ? I was born in the heartland of the West, which subjugated France, Germany and then the whole world.

Salve, mio germanico amico. Come va?

this

Oui c'est vrai. Est-ce que tu es un Lombard? Les Lombards ce sont des vrais germaniques tu sais?

La langue de Verdi, très civilisé :-)

Paura nella citta dei morti viventi (citta = Berlin, Sklavic rape babbies)

You are south Brazilian and therefore Germanic

>alemannische und schwäbische Völker
>Nicht germanisch
Don't you Latin fuckers call Germany Allemande? Where do you think that name comes from?

The Normans were originally Germanic but quickly adopted the dominant cultures of the regions they occupied. Northern France is French and so is Belgium. If you want to live in a Germanic country move east.

I saved a dog from getting run over a few days ago.

Bienvenu mon copain très germanique. Tu es un vrai Franc comme nous!

Ce fil est ton fil, je suis heureux de faire votre connaissance, mon frère germanique!

>tfw germanic parents but born in the south

I got the light eyes and the warm beaches

Swabians, Allemanics and all that shit are just Celtic fucks who adopted Germanic dialects much later, just like Mosel Franconians. Also saying you're Germanic because you speak a Germanic language is literally telling us that you consider African Americans Germanic, you dumb fuck

Je suis un Sicilien. Tu ne peux pas etre plus germanique que cette.

Sono praticamente un normanno.

>This delusion
France is Latin and Celtic.

Pedro, please....

>saving a Frenchman
Why would you do this.

Latin, Celtic, Germanic (, Arabic)

Detta är en germansk tråd.

You really sound a like a buttmad Mexican tbqhwy familia

The Alemanni were together with those pesky Saxons the eternal enemies of the Franks, the best germanics ever existed, who inherited the Roman empire.

Did you know Franks were mostly bilingual?

That is why in Belgium we have two languages. Francophones are the descendants of the germanic Franks who spoke Latin as first language. The ones who went on as aristocrats in the early French kingdom.

Merovingians, Belgian in origin, were the germanic peoples who united Europe. King Merovech, and his descendant, Charlemagne, born in Herstal, Belgium.

Are there honestly people who believe Austrians are Germanics Jamal? There are places in Portugal with a higher Germanic admixture than half of Austria

If you believe that the Alemanni were Celtic I don't know what to say other than you are wrong.

bonsoir tout le monde/ hallo iedereen

>Belgians are this buttmad over being considered French

It was a King Charles Spaniel iirc but it had a red coat.
Episkt meme.

Oui c'est vrai, les Siciliens sont des peuples un des plus germaniques, soyez bienvenu dans ce fil germanique, mon frère germanique!

La France, comme les Francs, est un pays germanique.

Also until 19th century romanticism and nationalism Belgians were pretty much united by confession and a large part of the country from Brugge to Namur was billingual. Only the retarded French policy and subsequent nationality movements turned our country into today's non-country meme.

I'm not even Belgian you potato rapebaby

Postez des memes épiques

>Detta är en germansk tråd.

Il est la raison pour laquelle je suis ici

viva Odino fratelli!

>french
Pure social construction. In France there are bretons, alsacians, flemish, basques, occitans, even arabs. But French ? You pathetic fool.

Bienvenu mon compatriot et copain germanique.

Prends cette bière belge et très germanique, et asseyez-vous. Ce fil est ton fil aussie, mon cousin. Santé à notre ancêtre Clovis!

Northern French are more germanic than East Germans m8; let alone the English.

Why are belgishitters and latin fucks shitting up the thread???????
gå iväg

Satt segirðu bróðir

:'(
ok, but you break my heart

>whines about other people
>uses a dozen interrogation marks
you clearly know your priorities

hide and ignore
Latins can make their own thread

Hur är det i Island? Jag såg en knölval när jag var där förra året.
kastrera dig själv och filtrad.

WE GERMANIC NOW

Il tuo essendo germanico è una stanza chiusa e solo io ne ho la chiave, i mio amico germanico!

Sentitevi liberi di parlare italiano, un più lingua germanica.

La mantequilla si es buena para la salud jajajaja

same as always really
presidential election is turning into a circus with 9 contenders

Salu2 ajajajaja

voie:
etc

>calling other people out for being non-Germanic
>Most mitochondrial DNA lineages found today in contemporary Icelanders can be traced to the native populations in Ireland and Britain and Scandinavia. However, one study of mitochondrial DNA, blood groups, and isozymes revealed a more variable population than expected from these genetic standpoints, comparable to the diversity of some other Europeans.[34] Another study shows that quite a big group of Scandinavian males, in particular Norwegians and Icelanders (up to 31% of samples), carry Haplogroup R1a1a (Y-DNA).

Filtern könnte ich dich auch, aber scheißepfostieren ist viel witziger. Kastrieren müsste ich mich aber selbst, bei uns werden Weiße bisher nicht automatisch vom Staat kastriert damit die Somalier in Freiheit Kinder mit euren Frauen zeugen können :^)

Belgium will always be a Latin country to the general public because the Belgians speak a language more resembling France and the Romantic language family than German. France is culturally Gallic and Latin, and the French language which originated from Paris, reflects this fact. If these two countries were Germanic they would be speaking a Germanic language but they don't so they are Latinos. There is no reason to get all butthurt about it and throw slurs around. Be proud of your Latin heritage.

Good evening my Germanic brothers and sisters.

For the sake of it but tb.h French as long as they don't fuck the thread up should be allowed a lot of the north is clearly germanic

Låter okej, hoppas att ni inte får hålla på med like många problem som Sverige.

kankerneger

KUTAMERICAAN

who /vikings/ here?
great show desu

>Belgium will always be a Latin country to the general public because the Belgians speak a language more resembling France and the Romantic language family than German.
you do know the majority speaks Flemish, and even our regional Romance language called Walloon is considered the Romance language with the highest Germanic influences?

Also we've been talking about genetics for all the thread now, you're the only one along with the retarded Potato rapebaby who only refer to Germanics as people speaking a Germanic language, which is clearly retarded.

Sá 's með Sygna ræsi
siðr, at blót eru kviðjuð;
verðum flest at forðask
fornhaldin skǫp norna;
láta allir ýtar
Óðins ætt fyr róða;
verðk ok neyddr frá Njarðar
niðjum Krist at biðja.

(With the king of Norwegians, the costum is such that pagan sacrifices are forbidden; most of us have to abandon the predictions of the norns which we previously believed in. All men are casting Odin's family to the wind; I myself am forced away from Njord's ancestors in order to worship Christ.)

>Google Übersetzer
Gute Arbeit, mein lateinischer Freund.