I am unironically considering going on Tourist Trips to an eastern european nation;Latvia, Hungary, maybe Etonia

I am unironically considering going on Tourist Trips to an eastern european nation;Latvia, Hungary, maybe Etonia.
I love such obscure and depressing places, what are good tourism packages? Best cites,museums, art galleries or points of general historical interest?
>im white and have a shaved head BTW

bump

>Latvia, Hungary, Estonia
>obscure and depressing
kurva anyád

>I love such obscure and depressing places
>choses Hungary and Estonia
Those are like civilized nations that are slowly getting their shit together, if you want the real experience visit Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria or Macedonia.

they're nicer than south america these days

Hungary is not really obscure lol, im pretty sure it beats latin america

>flag

Hungary is beautiful

I want to fugg a Hungarian girl so bad
Tell me some nice words I could learn

Why don't you just visit Venezuela or Bolivia then chicANO? We're nowhere near that depressing.

I'd rather not, a girl I was in love with had moved to Belgium with her family three years ago and I really don't want to help you charming her with your knowledge of Hungarian

mene bazmeg kukuricabo

r-rude
then ill go to Lativa , I think.
is rural latvia comfy?

She's only half Hungarian or some shit and was already born here, so I'm pretty sure it's not the same person.
Also could you tell me what the family name of that girl means? It doesn't sound Hungarian or Slavic at all to me, perhaps Ukrainian only. Google doesn't help jackshit about it

Google tells me that means progression fucking corn
Is that what you guys believe social justice is?

If you want to go to a real eastern european nation, go find a real shithole like Moldavia or the parts of Poland where they still plow with horses

oh, ok.
What about Russia? did the soviet union modernize it too much?
>russia
>europa

>soviet union
>modernize
Excuse me? The biggest shitholes in eastern europe are exactly those that haven't progressed since the soviet union

alrighty then

kanos vagyok - I'm horny
gyönyörűek a szemeid - you have gorgeous eyes
ráélveznék a tőgyeidre - I enjoy talking with you
gyűlölöm a macskákat - I have a deep fascination with kittens
meghívhatlak ebédelni? - will you have lunch with me?
Orbán Viktor a példaképem - Viktor Orbán is my hero
te vagy a legérdekesebb lány, akivel valaha találkoztam - you're the most interesting girl I've ever met

now tell me the family name, famalam

Oh, yes..i tend to associate Modernization with Modernism ,my bad
I hope moldovian locals are friendly

>Orbán Viktor a példaképem - Viktor Orbán is my hero
This one really made me kek. Thanks m8, I appreciate it a lot. Her name's Marafko.

Moldovans are pretty much slavicized Romanians, meaning that they'll steal your car and then squat next to it in the middle of a highway.

I will go as a tourist.
thus no car
Also i can squat BDX2+10kilos

you should visit moldova if you want some of that post soviet depressing charm

means nothing lad, but there are Hungarians with the same surname, so there you go

argie this photo is a romanian? maybe spanish documental.....in balkans ....give me the link argiebro,pls

Thanks m8, again I appreciate it.

I fyou like shitholes so much then why don't you go to Kosovo or Moldavia or Romania?

good luck pronouncing that turkic-slav raped language

Hungarian sounds pretty okay actually, like retarded but cute German with Finnish-like singing rhythm. I don't have much problems with pronouncing mostly.

>Argentina
>"I am unironically considering going on Tourist Trips to an eastern European nation"
>"I love such obscure and depressing places"

holy shit my sides

>ráélveznék a tőgyeidre
50 year old gypsy spotted

>Latvia, Hungary, maybe Etonia.

This was a bait? Those countries are really nice.