Really makes you go "hmmmmm"

really makes you go "hmmmmm"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOsYOASddeo
youtube.com/watch?v=L4_4Tpa_cIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"hmmmmm"

now add in the $150 AMD motherboard versus the $100 Z270 Intel board because AMD can't clock to 3200 without buying an expensive board.

Not trying to be a shill but ryzen looks like the better option in this budget build.

wtf i love amd now

ryzen is the better option if you need more cores and threads
for example if you wanna livestream vidja for some fucking reason
or cheap virtualization

And then add $30 to the Nvidia/Intel build for a cooler, and AMD is still cheaper. Really makes you think.

>now add in the $150 AMD motherboard versus the $100 Z270
You live in opposite world, you fucking retarded shill. Trying to OC on a $100 Z270 will result in cooked CPU because of VRM phases. And you don't need 3200 MHz RAM speed on a 1600 anyway.

BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER??
AMDcucks ON SUICIDE WATCH

All memes aside, is it seriously worth it to buy r5 1600 over i5-7500? Also is the difference between stock 1600 and 1600X any significant? The price sure seems like it

The 1600 is such a good value man.

Get the 1600 and OC it on the stock cooler. It's an amazing value that way.

i5s are dead. The 1600 is far better value. The G4560 and the 7700K are the only two chips Intel have which have a use any more.

Well, the Intel/Nvidia combo is going to run games faster and draw about 100W less at load, so...

serious question: how often do you build new pc? is saving 50 bucks worth all the hassle?
I mean, pc's are still something like luxury goods, expensive toys or useful tools so price shouldn't be that important. I guess that from purely economic pov the prices of milk or the brand of toilet paper is more important in the longer term.

Yes, with NVidia's shitty DX12/vulcan support and Intel's 4 core 4 thread stutterfest, you're guaranteed to have a good time. Retard.

Admittedly, I am an AMD fanboy, but this is true. Decent AM4 mobos are expensive and fast DDR4 ram too

>$100 Z270

Sure, if you are okay with shitty ASSRock motherboards

are intel stock coolers as crap as people say? never used the stock one.. what if it was actually decent?! i dont even overcock!

They are crap, and the K series doesn't come with one anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOsYOASddeo
youtube.com/watch?v=L4_4Tpa_cIQ

>NVidia's shitty DX12/vulcan support
Hmmm, revisiting the reviews I watched and paying attention to the graphics APIs, I now notice that it's the DX12 and Vulcan titles are the ones AMD does better in. Something to consider, I suppose.
>4 core 4 thread stutterfest
Metro Last Light and Total Warhammer are the only games I've seen in which Ryzen gets substantially higher minimum framerates compared to the 7600K
>Retard
No need to be hurtful, friend, it's only video games.

more important question is:
are $110 b350 boards crap can I OC safely?
answer is: no, yes
are $100 z270 boards crap can I OC safely
answer is: yes, no

Not any more. :^)

>Metro Last Light and Total Warhammer are the only games I've seen in which Ryzen gets substantially higher minimum framerates compared to the 7600K

Sure thing.

sadly you need a proper setup to catch dropped frames, minimums do not mean shit when frames are simply dropped

just for irony sake.

My MSI board dropped from $130 to $100.

MSI and AsRock are the best boards right now. Enjoy spending $150 on a board for your underperforming cr*p

the number game huh

you get more fps with intel+nvidia

Only poorfags have to take the time to think about it.

People who have money will always go for the quality product since it will last them the longest and thus cause them the least trouble and take little maintenance.

It's richfag-ness 101, not that any of you NEETs on Sup Forums would know.

t. friends with tons of richfags who come to me for PC building advice

are people really calling it a cooler now instead of a heatsink?

>cr*p

>>>/reddit/

gets the ol gears turning

If you build them frequently for servers, then it makes sense to want best value. I'm constantly adding new nodes to my server cluster.

That's great and all but what about if you aren't poor? What does AMD offer for someone who wants more than $200 worth of GPU performance?

Currently? Nothing. You either wait for Vega or buy nVidia if you need a GPU right now.

Who ever said richfags were intelligent?

A heatsink is just a piece of metal. A fan isn't a cooler on it's own, either.

>friends with tons of richfags
>friends with
so right now you are bragging about money you don't even have?

>3 GB
>Shitty DX12/Vulkan support
vs
>8 GB
>Designed for the next generation

You sure got us there, cocksmoker.

now add the cost of doubled power bill on top of the amd build

>difference of $40

see

They are, otherwise they wouldn't be richer than you or me.

What else does it look like? :^)

I'm definitely not as rich as they are. I'm upper middle class, which isn't very impressive after taxes thanks to Obama, but it's better than being anything lower.

Why are they even asking for advice if they're so rich they can just pick whatever is on top of the pack from Origin or whatever and have it hand-delivered to them? Either you're full of shit or your "richfag" friends are just trying to get the most for their money like everyone else.

What are you even talking about in terms of the Origin thing?

Anyway, you must not be very exceptional at anything or have friends because if that weren't the case, you'd know that normies go to people who are good at things for help with things like this.

> 3GB model
TOP KEK

> if you're not poor
Then get an i7 6850K, watercool it, overclock it, then get a quad SLI 1080Ti, enjoy.

pretty biased towards amd since 7500 has much better price/performance

pretty biased toward AMD since 1500 has much better price/performance

Initial cost is almost irrelevant for servers.
We just care about power consumption.

no amount of money is worth dealing with amd drivers

Give me the lowdown on Ryzen. It is a meme or has AMD finally got one over the Jews?

How's that time machine working out for you?

> implying Nvidia drivers are better
Intel Drivers > AMD > Nvidia

I feel the same with Nvidias drivers.

Except for the poorfag G4560 (which will be stomped by R3 and raven ridge), the only thing Intel has left standing is higher single core performance on the i7-7700K.

>It is a meme
Nope, it's pretty based. R7's are really great CPU's for productivity, just not worth for gaming, however the R5's literally destroyed the core i5, no reason to be a corelet for that price tag anymore.

Top i7 are still the king of performance though, but it's much more expensive.

And then Zen+ comes out half a year later and bumps the IPC up 10% or so, along with other improvements, and even the i7 starts to look like crap.

Good to hear, I miss the old days back in the early 2000s when AMD btfo'd those kikes.

RX 580 vs GTX 1060:
> almost the same performance as the 6GB 1060 on unoptimized DX 11 games, loses by 5-10fps
> Destroys the 1060 on DX12 and Vulkan by several fps, almost getting at 1070 levels

R5 1600 vs i5 7600K:
> R5 wins on games
> R5 destroys the i5 on benchmarks
> R5 rapes the i5 on multitasking
> R5 has 3x more threads

AMD really won the mid-range this year

And 2GB
And 2 cores
And 8 threads
And several years
And a few watts

Almost as if one build should be cheaper.

Really tickles the cerebellum

>And a few watts
Not true for the GPU tho, the RX 580 consumes as much as a fucking 1080ti

Sure, but in my defense I would argue that power consumption is the least important overall factor for this price range.

These days are back and Intel responds with housefires... again.

please someone send me bitcoins or litecoins so I can invest in drugs from tor and sell them for profit so I can build a computer

how about trying to get a job?

I can't keep them.

>3G kek

Really got my synapses firin

bad goyin

Ok, top is still better hmmmmm...

>Needing more than 3Gb on a budget card
No but seriously, which card actually performs better? And when the fuck is AMD gonna make a real card and not this budget Chinese Toaster shit?

>comparable builds have comparable prices

Really activates the almonds.

> 4 threads vs 12 threads
> comparable
good goy

You know the 3gb 1060 is much slower than the 6gb model right?

you are right intels 4 threads are still much better for gaming

and to top it motherboards are way cheaper

Isn't the GTX 2060 coming out soon?

> much better for gaming
thats only true for the i7 7700K, the whole i5 line just got BTFO by the R5, even on gaymen

I figured it would be but I hadn't realized it was significant. Either way, I don't build budget boxes. I'm only here to shitpost and laugh at legit butt hurt Anons.

>lie lie lie hurr polish site so lie hurr i only trust and approved sites
>uhh better red

you forgot the cooler for intel and motherboard prices
I own a tomohawk, it comes close and probably can get it, but I'm too lazy to go for more

How much will the 480 be after the 580 comes out? I want to replace my 7950 in my HTPC

>when with an r7 you can render, vm, and game all at once
really violates the intel NAP

>6 fucking frames

> using 1 game as ultimage truth

i have way more than one

>i5
AHAHAHHHAHHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAH

nice cherrypicked benchmarks made by literally who, also good goy

>cherry pick
hardly you really have to cherry pick and mess with circumstances to make ryzen look good in games especially r5 1400 and r5 1400x

>here i will take stock i5
>with 2133mhz memory
>and we now will compare it to oc ryzen
>with 3000mhz memory on a 200$ board
>see totally fair comparsion ryzen is competetive dont you see!!!! DONT BE INTEL SHILL!

>Klatkina sekunde (wiecej = lepiej)
Into the trash you go.

Good thing your anal devastation won't change the fact that everyone around the world knows i5s are shit compared to Ryzen 5.

keep shilling and denying fact shill
i bet your shilling will make ryzen faster

Can you shills not just acknowledge that the Ryzen and Intellake architectures are significantly different and therefore will have significant performance differences depending on specific software optimizations (or lack thereof)?

no, because it's not what is happening

There's no reason to deny reality.

everyone that doesn't look on benchmarks that is

your shilling wont make ryzen faster

ryzen 1400 is failed chip useless trash

i could consider getting 1500/1600 over i5 for
>future proof
but thats hard decision and hardly a
>btfo of i5
in contrarry for here and now i5s are still better in gaming