What is the comfiest tech and why is it single-color OLED display media players?

What is the comfiest tech and why is it single-color OLED display media players?

but muh cover art

I would love a green or pink one.

Dumping comfiness.

Always wanted one.

I loved how you didn't need any cable to plug it into a computer, you just pulled the slider and a usb plug came out, so comfy and practical

>harsh pixel garbage

Terminals are comfier desu

You tell me

Dumping my Sansa Clip photos
2/3

Sadly the battery died about a year ago and since then I haven't been able to replace it. RIP, press F to pay respect.

3/3

battery costs $4 and only requires soldering 4 wires

you are compelled bring it back to life after what it has done for you

do any of these pieces of shit support micro sd cards?
if not gfy

>battery died
so put a new one in you dumbass

personally I got a usb power supply and have it permanently attached so my device lasts about 2 weeks of non stop music without charging :^)

I'm going to do that, no reasons for insults.

I wish they lasted longer. I went through 2 sansa clips and 3 sansa clip+, with the latter I always had to pry it open to solder the headphone jack back in place and the microsd card slot would eventually break on all of them

I could probably still fix them but you can't really pry these things open without scratching up the case and making them look bad

get a silicone case and a miniusb dust cover

I wish there was a simple way to add micro usb storage to these media players. My current mp3 player is fantastic but the tiny amount of space is killing me.

I don't know if micro SD was big when they came out in the mid-oughts. I really wish they were expandable. There are some newer ones that do support it, though. The Sansas in particular.

Also, please post other tech that you find comfy.