Louis rossmann

What does Sup Forums think of this man? Can I trust him? He's fairly entertaining.

Also, why do his rants about life remind me a "pick-up artist" catering for fat fedora fucks?

OURGUY
U
R
G
U
Y

Please fuck off. Just fuck off. I'm sick of the teenagers here idolizing a computer repair guy. Keep this shit on YouTube comments, not here.

I'm sorry, pedo anime watching ricing threads are so much more mature and better.

Even if you don't like the guy, at least he's doing something with his hands. A rare skill nowadays.

He can pick me up
by the boipucci

quite the contrarian, aren't we?

>discussion over a guy doing COMPUTER repair
>provides insight into his skill-set
>easy to comprehend videos
>streams at least once a week
>answers questions and helps

>"KEEP IT OFF THIS BOARD THIS IS FOR LOONIX ANIME AND Sup ForumsUTZ ONLY!!!!"

>mentions Sup Forums on a regular basis
>uses a moto g
>loves thinkpad

He's a fucking meme that just says what Sup Forums wants to hear (Apple bad, normies bad, thinkshit good, Linux good, etc etc) while taking way too long to say it.

>goes to gym

btw, is this guy rich or something?

>normies

But he looks like a Chad and goes to gym

>goes to gym

you should too

What's the context for that image?

fucking jew, I knew it

i googled his name.

This guy does computer repair videos on youtube.

That's amazing user, how can I learn to be as awesome as you?

I enjoy listening to his videos. I usually don't fully understand the shit he's doing, but he's pretty entertaining. One the only jewtubers I could see myself enjoying some chicken tendies with while we watched chinese cartoons.

I don't really care about component level repair, but i find him entertaining

>doesn't eat ice cream
>doesn't eat candy
>doesn't eat hamburgers
>doesn't eat real french fries
>doesn't drink milk
>doesn't cuss enough for a New Yorker
>rants entirely too much for too long on some specific things
>is very talented and still just breaking even

Honestly I used to like the guy but like so many others his bullshit wears thin pretty fast and I just had to stop giving him any of my time. He's smart, he's exceptional at what he does with the board level repairs which is a dying art, and that's coming from someone that's been fixing board level hardware problems since the early 1970s, yes I'm older than 99% of you, deal with it.

But he becomes like sandpaper on your dick pretty fast, and yes I know what that feels like, kids, 'cause women are bitches sometimes.

You'll figure it out.

nope he lives in a shady part of NY

he's pretty great

sorry mate, thought you ask about my image.

dunno, probably about something him being jewish or not?

Neck yourselves you fucking casual newcunts. What is the point of a thread about this guy? What discussion takes place? "Oh I like him", "Oh me too!". What is the point? This is what YouTube comments is for. There is nothing to discuss on Sup Forums or anywhere else. You're a bunch of beta cock suckers.

list, pajeet, the question was clear.
do I have to read it out for you?

He's a vegan senpai
Atleast he isn't autistic about it like vegangainz

>complain about apple
>only fixes macbooks

/OUR GUY/

Confirmed flyover. Bedstuy is expensive as fuck if you're not in public housing. Basically all of New York is if you're not in the South Bronx, or a lot of East Brooklyn.

That's where the money is. He doesn't repair non-Apple shit because it doesn't cost ~$700+ to get your non-Apple computer repaired out of warranty through the vendor.

> New York

he's a poorfag.

>at least he's doing something with his hands
I do something with my hands every day brah.

>I do something with my hands every day brah.
jerking off doesn't count on just typing to shitpost

> muh I'm a web developer.

>louis rossman
>skilled

his last name is german

He had me at "REBALLING is BULLSHIT" great guy Rossmann

Watching him prepare a smoothie was painful and made me wonder how he functions as a normal human being.

Streams are long with little content I enjoy. Not worth my time desu. As much as I hate it is rather watch streams where they cover tech news.

Who else here cant take their eyes off of his tight jeans package??

Eh, I like him.

Watch his videos occasionally, sounds a bit stuck up at times, but he definitely knows what he's doing.

the faggots who google his name + shirtless

He reminds me of Sup Forums

Anyone see how insanely fucking awkward and quiet he was in the video where Linus showed up at his shop

What kind of autism does he have where he can confidently rant for 30 minutes into a camera then shuts down in actual human presence

my electronics engineer teacher warned me about people like him. doesn't do any math to figure out problems just pokes around looking for physical damage.

He's fine.

>rich
I think he is, but he is incredibly frugal

> (((((rossman))))))

It's Rossmann

But he does that with complex problems

>Also, why do his rants about life remind me a "pick-up artist" catering for fat fedora fucks?
he sees a lot of shit by companies that seem to truly not give a fuck. For example hes a huge fan of apple products from yester years but newer MBP's he hates because apple shits on them with all this extra garbage like dongles, and poor USB support with wifi that is blatantly anti-consumer