How do you feel about mudslimes coming to europe Sup Forums?

I fucking hate all of them.
They are dumb do not help out anyone accept other mudslimes and the Libyans that come here are all fucking retarded.

>Malta, dix points

I despise every single one of the smelly cunts. They're scum. Nobody likes them.

Fucking people in my country welcoming them and saying they are still people.
They are fucking dumb cunts with a retarded ideology .

I am Muslim (of Pakistani extraction) and I am a US & EU citizen. I like being a citizen of the world and have lived in many places in the US and Europe. I will visit Malta some day... you realize your language is basically Arabic right? lol

t. literally a man who speaks Arabic

>simple verbs and shit are arabic
>others are Italian/Sicilian words

stay mad yo homie

Malta...with the help of some Frenchmen...you removed kebabs...let's do it again, ok ?

>t. malteser
I fucking eat you for breakfast

>How do you feel about mudslimes coming to europe

Didn't they own your island in the first place? They're just coming back to take whats theirs. Stop being so inconsiderate.

pretty much this

I don't care about it, since they will never be a majority.
Even if they were, most of them are secularised and undistinguishable if you don't look specifically for them.

I live an happy life and I see different cultures every day, while still feeling proud of being French and knowing my culture is universal and will never be lost.

This is a good mentality to have I'm glad you are sensible and not bigoted

Daw, thank you

I'm still against many things in Islam, notably its political aspects, I'm just not triggered by a random Arab on the street

Then you are either a girl, or non of these chimps ever came to you and asked

>What are you looking at me, bro?
>Do you have a problem?
>Pushes you
>Do I look weird to you?

They are all dumb and have this typical "nigger" culture, no matter if secular or not. It's not comparable with asian or polish migrants, it's just different.

Europeans can fuck off and die as far as I know

t. karim benzema

>I'm just not triggered by a random Arab on the street
I wouldn't be by a single one either, and here in my village of 3.5k there's like 10 T*rks total so it's fine because they have to adapt and can't ghetto-ise, but when they make up the majority in many city quarters, copying American hood nigger "culture", it becomes worrisome desu

I am sad about it because now legal immigrants will be treated badly so it's gonna be a hassle when I go
Good goy Tbh

>non of these chimps ever came to you and asked

They didn't, and even if they had, it's not a reason to hate all Arabs indiscriminately

I'm starting to believe blind hate is a mental illness, how can someone make himself so angry and sad ? Just judge people on their personality, not their innate "culture" you know nothing about.

Nice meme

I don't prejudice. I speak from experience, as many of them already tried to fight with me and my friends.

I understand your feelings then, I live with a sizeable muslim minority (~6% and never had problems, except for one drunk guy calling me from the street (ignored him) and some teens trying to sell cannabis) but since it's a rather rich town, we have no problems

>blind hate
Isn't it more like a totally justified prejudice?

This graph is misleading. It doesn't take into account Muslim already in western countries, it doesn't take into account that most countries in which it was asked already apply Sharia law (albeit "modernised"), it doesn't take into account that only less than 33% of them apply Sharia law to non-believers.

Everyone who has read the study would have noticed it. Also, Tunisia is the proof that Islam is compatible with democracy.

I fucking hate you lucky maltese bastards you managed to evade islam. countless times because you are some lucky shitty island reeeeeeeee

>Also, Tunisia is the proof that Islam is compatible with democracy.
It's still on very shaky feet as we speak, back in 2011 they got an Islamist majority and only in the second vote in 2015 this was turned around, we cannot predict how 2019 will turn out there
Another example is Turkey, where "democracy" only "worked" as long as the military made sure with coups that snackbarians didn't take ovver. But now with Erdogan rebuilding the military (exchanging the previous leaders with his own Wahhabi filth), their future looks bleak

>Muslim already in western countries
The muslims from those countries are the ones coming in as refugees, though.

>less than 33% of them apply Sharia law to non-believers.
So, you think 33% is not a lot?

What would you think if i told you "less than 33% of christian countries have death penalty for adultery, homosexuality, leaving islam"

>Islam is compatible with democracy.
Maybe democracy itself might work. But what about human rights and the man made laws of europe that don't necesarilly follow shariah?

Tell me what you think of the cairo declaration of human rights, too.

>leaving islam"
Kek, leaving christianity*

I wonder, how many de-facto fedoras do you have in your let's say young (age 20-30) (sub)urban middle class? Here it's pretty much >90%

Yesterday i waited for my friend on the one square in Zagreb and in about 10 minutes i saw at least 2 homeless NIGGERS, and about 5 obnoxious arabs that dress like russian gopniks. First time that i actually paid attention to who is passing by me, i was kind of sad when i saw them. If you asked me if i saw a black man or a arab ever in my life 10 years ago i would probably say that i doubt it, that i can't recall. I'm not that much worried, but changes are happening too fast.

sorry Tomislav, but there are no breaks on the EU train

>33% of them apply Sharia law to non-believers.
You are brainwashed as fuck, it also apply to non believers, because in Islam everybody born to a family of muslmis is muslims and apostasy is a crime.

In algeria people get beat up by the police for eating during ramadan m8.