To anyone using an Nvidia GPU, please leave this board immediately or face severe consequences

To anyone using an Nvidia GPU, please leave this board immediately or face severe consequences.

Does a quadro in a laptop count?

No.

Good time to be on team red.

Kys.

#BETTERRED
#RADEONREBELLION

Nah.

Mine is soldered to my motherboard and desu runs everything exactly how I want it to

What's the problem OP

The only people who buy AMD are poor asian manlets.
Are you a poor asian manlet?

You get out consumerist faggot

No. That unfortunately is a necessary evil, for now.

Fuck off with your rebrandeon bullshit.

You say that like it's bad.

It is bad and you should feel bad for defending it.

What's bad about it?

It's tricking misinformed consumers into thinking it's a new product.

>everyone who bought a 480 gets a free 580 because of bios flash
THANK YOU BASED AMD

I'm a pleb, but Nvidia is top of the line but too expensive right? Like is there an AMD equivalent to the GTX 1080? pic unrelated

You mean like 3.5GB VRAM is a feature not a bug? All of our cards are Direct X12 ready? And a third "Titan X"?

A-At least we aren't a year behind!

>He says after he afirms buying from a Asian market, who sells to internet cafes for Asian manlets.

What do you need your games to do? If it's 4k@60fps then the 1080ti is a bad buy. And why would you buy a Nvidia GPU now when they're so close to releasing Volta?

Or maybe AMD is taking their time to offer the product that most people want a high end card for? 60 frames per second at 4k resolution with freesync?

Tell me wich AMD GPU i can use with my CRT natively.

so they allow their competition to reap the market for 2 years?

wow what an awesome kind hearted company!!! brb donating to india :D

GTX 1080 user here, how's that 4K gayming going amd poors?
What are you using now? 580X? 480X? Fury X? All of them in CF?
I'm sure it's a shitty experience either way.

Would immediately switch to AMD were they to offer equivalent or better performance.

>being this retardedly loyal to a brand

I don't really care whether you pick Nvidia or AMD. The reality of the matter is it's good both companies exist because the competition ultimately benefits consumers.

If you want to see how monopolies fuck over consumers have a look at Intel.

I should've picked Express Shipping my Rx480 is coming tomorrow

I use Intel integrated graphics, It's not amazing but open source wise it just werks and it plays all my games and i can do hpc shit with it. I remember gloating in the olden days, I had obtained a voodoo 3 2000 around the same time my buddy bought a computer with the very first generation of Intel 'integrated' graphics, gma 740 or 752 or something like that. It sucked and ever since they've been sorta like that free video card you'd get from the fly by night places in computer shopper magazine. Not great but OK.

OS X support is good, Linux and BSDs work fine, etc.

Make me you little pussy ass bitch.

Friendly reminder Sup Forums became full of actual unironical pajeets, no wonder there's so much shilling nowadays.

kek

gtx 1080

what's wrong OP, poor?

In my defense, I bought the cheapest current generation Nvidia GPU available at the time, the GTX 950.

Why did NVIDIA and AMD discontinue analog output entirely?

>BUTTMAD AYYMDPOORFAGS DETECTED

xD FUNNY THREAD OP XD

TRIGGERED MUCH? XD xd xD Xd

Nvidiot spotted. Enjoy paying 600$ to play at 4k 30fps AT BEST.

>AMD poorfag
>can buy a gun

What? You're going to have to repeat yourself. I can't hear you over the sound of your jet engine of a GPU fan. I think your 580X is overheating again, user.

Fury masterrace. Sup?

Don't forget the 4GB to 8GB flash. Some lucky people made the fuck out.

>glare at the barrel's tip

I don't think that's an actual firearm. Then again I'm not much of a /k/ommando myself

does it count if I rmaed a 280x and they gave me a 1060 6gb back?