How do you go from this

How do you go from this

to this

To this???????

More accurate

They explored

Why the fuck we needed all those trading ports in in asia? 4 or 5 would be enough! Retard Portuguese

Spanish were very angry.

what the fuck happened....

the years of war made a great determination for the spaniard, good leaders, good localization, decent technology.

America

Britain

Papal States

but now we are a shit....literally spain is a no country (your vacation colony) and we send our engineers to barbariland.

how it changed life

That's not even the Spanish Empire
That's missing a lot of stuff, particularly, North Euskadi.
This isn't even funny.

Fixed for you

can you fuck off please?
you have have your shitty west america and let us have our own

Shut up, colony.

>Viceroyalty of Chile

you want me to post all our battles?

Nah mate, fuck off. We were never yours.

Doesn't change the fact that you are a colony and that our Empire triggers you to no end.
Also: I didn't even post it, I just love how mad you guys get.

+Bourbon monarchy
+Catholicism

Except for 80 years

Never forget we were the first to reach japan,the first to circumnavigate the planet,the first to reach india,to cross the cape of good hope,the first global empire and the last to end

All of Portugal was Spanish under Felipe II.
So, yeah, you were indeed ours.

Can you stop this shit?

not again

>Never forget we were the first to reach japan,the first to circumnavigate the planet,the first to reach india,to cross the cape of good hope,the first global empire and the last to end
Of course I won't. But none of that changes what I said.

nope,both different kingdoms.
filipe 2 had the habsburg spains and the kingdom of portugal

Manolo, vete a picarte a otra parte.
Voy a acabar pensando que eres un Joao en Extremadura con lo mucho que te pica el culo.

>we conquered some lands in america and the immigrants from italy and from the rest of europe did the rest
clap clap clap

>The first global empire
>The first to circumnavigate the planet

We've been through this before, Portubro.
All territories ruled by the central government. That's why you wanted independence.
Hell, you even did our bid and beat up the catalán revolt in the name of Spain.

>we conquered some lands in america
No, we conquered half of it, the we ruled over our conquered land and YOUR conquered land.
>and the immigrants from italy and from the rest of europe did the rest
Cute. Everything in the américas was built by Spain, just like most of Manila was built by Spaniards.
I know you are butthurt, but there's no need to make stuff up.

>Napoleon I
>Joseph I Bonaparte
>Cadiz constitution
>Armada Invencible Ayyyy

Mostly

chora bébé
>they literally need to have a legitimate claim to have portugal
do you know that the portuguese nobility supported king filipe II?It was the last filipe that fucked up by fucking our cortes taking all our ''independencies'' like a fucking retard,we fucking destroyed you because of that

>we
>wuz
>sailurs
>and
>sheeet

Aragorn?

Well first you kill all the moors and Jews. Then you convert the surviving ones and send them to die for your many colonies.

argentina is more italian than spanish,chile and uruguay aswell.It's impressive how the best colonies are the ones with the least spanish influence,look at mexico,it's the true representative of a fully spanish civilization
Brazil is all portuguese,they're our baby

they went full jihad on the new world

What a completely stupid map.

>google Grand Alliance
>England was in it
>Russia wasn't

Yeah they had to do something with all the moors they had leftover bending over for the cross.

>argentina is more italian than spanish,chile and uruguay
>B-BUT BRAZIL IS PORTUGUESE

>do you know that the portuguese nobility supported king filipe II?
Of course, the ones that had privileges.
>It was the last filipe that fucked up by fucking our cortes taking all our ''independencies'' like a fucking retard
It almost sounds like you ARE admitting that you were a RULED OVER country. It's hilarious, because that's precisely what you were denying in the other thread.

How do you go from this

Yeah because we all know italian is the spoken language in Chile, Argentina and Uruguay.
Faggot

To this???????

Pepe, vete a dormir.
Llevas toda la puta tarde discutiendo por la misma mierda y no te cansas, da asco inclusive leer tus posts. Tanto el portugués como tu dais pena. Ahora si quieres te pones todo lo butthurtillo paso de mantenerme en este hilo.

This. I have yet to hear an Argentine speak fluent Italian

2nd Reconquista?

>argentina is more italian than spanish,chile and uruguay aswell
Not only was this not the case during the Empire times, but even when they have more Italian blood, they are still Spanish colonies with the Spanish language and a culture based on ours.
If you ask me, that's pathetic towards their Italian heritage, not ours.
>if they happen to get a lot of immigration during non-colonial times it means they built the country
You see, the very reason they even emigrated to Argentina was because the country was a very attractive choice, wanna know who made the country attractive? The Spanish blood.
>Brazil is all portuguese,they're our baby
Oh, I can tell, being all poor as dirt and black :^)

i'm talking about when our king died and your king was the legitimate heir and our nobility supported your king

El que debe de irse a dormir eres tú, que te has picado tanto que te has metido en la conversación para no aportar nada.
'Enga, a dormir, que aburres.

Stop the discussion , this was the best empire of all the time.

>i'm talking about when our king died and your king was the legitimate heir and our nobility supported your king
Of course, then again, it was the nobility that could take advantage of the situation the one that wanted Felipe II.
You have yet not counter-argued that you chose to leave because your independencies were not respected.

33 men raped a 16 year old in Brazil just yesterday.
You say that as if you are proud of it

Hueheuheueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehuehueheuehuehuehueheuhuehueheuheuheeuheueheueheuheuheuheuheueheueheuhehuehuehuehuehuehuheheuhehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

>33 men raped a 16 year old in Brazil just yesterday

Chile is pretty cool
>1 week business trip by myself
>hanged around downtown
>got drunk with chliean random strangers
>woke up in my hotel with a hot chick I couldn't remember
Chile is pretty cool.

dios hablas como un niño pequeño puedes callarte de una puta vez niñato

>dios hablas como un niño pequeño puedes callarte de una puta vez niñato
Primero aprende a usar comas, luego, si eso, me llamas "niñato".
Es gracioso que me llames, cuando te acaba de explotar el ano sin venir a cuento.
>"'¡waaaaa! ¡waaaa! Hay gente discutiendo en Sup Forums ¡no lo puedo permitir!"
Esto sí que es hablar como un niño.

Callense coño, que me van a dar migraña

>.It's impressive how the best colonies are the ones with the least spanish influence
then how much spanish influence does spain itself have?

l-lewd

No teneis trabajo mañana putos curritos mileuristas?

Literally the best post ITT including the OP one.

The jew did well too.

Not going to happen, no

Looks like we're Italian now m8s

fucking kike

We have very few italians.
Much more germans and croatians.

Still we're mostly mestizos with a bit more of european blood. Around 70% I'd say.

Because Moors had an oppressive Dhimmis system and enslaved some christians or jews.

WE

is called "growing an empire"
many countries did it, including yours germanfriend

meh, we were better

Doesn't Spain have 25% unemployment and is in complete debt now?

Who cares. They are currently a failed culture.

How do you go from this

To this.

To this?

Islam.

that will apply to your country as well in less than 20 years

you can always vote trump but the result will be the same in 50 years

want evidence? learn history

>no british overseas territories
wew

>that will apply to your country as well in less than 20 years

You and the rest of the world will still be speaking in English internationally, learning english in schools, using American dollars for international trade, watching American movies, buying toys of American franchises, using American services like Google/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/anything else worthwhile, using American operating systems and using programs and programming languages that are American, and buying American arms under an American sphere of influence NATO. When was the last time a European innovator made an online service that wasn't garbage?

US is nowhere near becoming irrelevant in the next 20 years, maybe in the next 50. And even then not by much. US population will balloon to 500M by then while China sinks to 1B, so expect and economy at least 2/3rds the size of China, enough to maintain a multi-polar world. And China won't replace America as the primary influence on Europe either, so you will still be our bitchboys.

so what?

200 years then? i understand that makes difference for you because your national pride, but for the rest of us makes none.

>200 years then?

SpaceX will have delivered on Martian colony by then.

National Pride will be displaced by Planetary Pride.

My kin will be Proud MARTIANS by then, and not associate with disgusting Earthiggers like your kin by then.

US is owned by China right now, the are sinking while Germany devours what is left of Europe to keep itself floating.

Tom, you are not as relevant or have half the influence you think you do...

they will complain about being a colony of an empire and they will drop the burger cargo from the US to the martian ocean and claim the independence, following by a war etc etc etc etc

lrn2history

mate do you watch the expanse?

this is literally what happens.

>martians are stronk proud militarist republic
>earth a bunch of welfare leeches due to basic income from automated manufacturing

i can only dream

>Expecting Martians to pay such exorbitant taxes to keep the Interplanetary McDonalds Trading Company alive
>Earthigger logic

Nu-Male ZUbooGa KANGZ xer, please.