What email service does Sup Forums use?

What email service does Sup Forums use?

Other urls found in this thread:

mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
mail-tester.com/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/02/how-to-run-your-own-e-mail-server-with-your-own-domain-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

openmailbox

my own mail server.

Tutanota.

ur mom

fastmail for IMAP
protonmail for memberships

I have my old outlook and gmail accounts ready to be deleted forever

cock.li

Hotmail

This.
Normies gtfo.

Tutanota for basic mail
And own email service hosted on my hosting (domain name) for PGP

Nobody mentions Mossad's ProtonMail.
It's not the good one, but definitely the best option available.

Gmail: facebook, ebay, bank, etc
Protonmail: trackers and forums
cockli: burners and meme accounts

You use any alternative domains?

I use my own domain + Zoho.

I also reserved my name on gmail and outlook, but I don't actually have any purpose for it.

autistici.org

gmx.us

We have this thread every day.
ProtonMail.

outlook
gmail
yahoo
yandex
mail.ru
tutanota
proton mail

Cockmail for shit i dont care about, university E-Mail for important stuff

this, not that email is that important any more

Home server. Don't let strangers read your mail.

How hard would it be to startup a meme email service for open signup?

Do you have to roll your own, or is there something already out there to make it easy?

Email is very important.

Outlook.com and Protonmail handle everything I need.

>not rolling your own
Are you plebs? GTFO Sup Forums

>pretending you actually do it yourself
>worse: actually doing it because of too much free time and/or being a neet

BTFO pleb

I use cock.li for confirming accounts and my university e-mail for work and school. If you use email for anything other than those two use cases, you're living in the stone age and should stop.

this

>implying that's the hard part

The hard part is contacting every fucking e-mail service on earth and getting your homebrew whitelisted

ancient hotmail address I have since 2008 for anything serious
gmail exclusively for the botnet and it's services (youtube, android)
cock.li for shitty f2p games, twitter, registration for shady sites etc.

>what is DKIM
>what IS SPF record
>what is PTR record
I didn't contacted anyone, just set your shit up correctly and follow standards.
I even host my email server on a residential IP block and no one blacklist me.

>and no one blacklist me

>stating something you cannot possibly know

Yes you can, there are many services with which you can test if your email server is configured correctly/not blacklisted, just to name a couple:
mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
mail-tester.com/
Of all the people I write to there is not a single one bitching about missing emails or emails flagged as spam.

you're an idiot

Was it RATS it was called? Whatever. It's a blacklist which blocks residential IPs, so you're a liar.

>

He's not though, user. Most residential IPs are blacklisted. However, if your IP isn't already on a blacklist, you just follow standards and your mail will work. Self hosting email isn't terribly difficult if you're willing to read up.

And no, you don't call providers and ask them to whitelist you. You message blacklists and ask them to remove you once you've done something dumb to end up on their list.

>not having a VPS
What are you, a pleb?

mail account that came with my domain
pretty comfy

how's the spam filter?

Motherfucker, I told you I am not blacklisted by a single blacklist in this page: mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
Not even RATS blacklists me because I am not fucking retarded and I know how to properly configure postfix and dovecot.

I don't like storing sensitive information on a machine I don't personally own or is out of my sight.

Don't mind him, user. He just refuses to believe you can host your own email from home because he's been brainwashed. Google and Facebook are his two mommies.

compuserve

>compuserve

Is that really still a thing?

i'm a time traveler, it is in my time still

>i'm a time traveler,

You should go back in time and find Hitler and show him some good memes to cheer him up so he won't kill himself.

i can only go forward in time. now i'm stuck in this future timeline where donald trump is the president

It has nothing to do with configuration retard. I had everything set up myself, but found myself on one blacklist for the SOLE reason I had a residential IP.

If you still don't understand this simple fact then post your address and I'll come and beat it into you.

I want to set up my own.mail server. I've tried a few times but failed each. Any advise on how to configure everything properly?

>come and beat it into you
Simmer down, Buckaroo. It's just the internet.

iCloud

>Wants the world to see their naked selfies

Pic related motherfucker.
You having a shit ISP or not being able to configure your email server correctly does not make it impossible for everyone to do so.

There are multiple guides available, use google.

I might add that if RATS (since you brought it up earlier) blacklists your IP address most of the times it is because you are either missing DKIM, PTR or SPF records.
For the PTR record you have to call your ISP and ask them to set it up for you.
Did you do that faggot?
My IP was actually blacklisted before I called the ISP and told them to add the PTR record, after some weeks I got removed from the blacklist.

The windows 10 default mail app is honestly the best. Linked inboxes and super fast.

Protonmail and Tutanota

Fastmail if you want actual human to respond to you within a few minutes of holding on phone if your e-mail ever gets hacked.

>host own mail server on my VPS
>IP is blacklisted by all major mail prviders

why.jpg

can someone recommend a VPS that isnt blaklisted? im using digitalocean now btw

I followed some guides, but the configuration was old and not reusable for my purposes unfortunately.

You should use the guides only to point you in the right direction, not as step-by-step manuals.
I used this probably well-known guide from Ars Technica:
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/02/how-to-run-your-own-e-mail-server-with-your-own-domain-part-1/
He's giving instructions for Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS, but my VPS runs on Centos 7. It's really not that hard to find out where Centos stores certain config files, if they're not where you expect them. Just don't follow everything blindly without understanding what you're about to do, read the documentation on the actual projects' website instead relying completely on the guide, and you will be fine. It's a lot of trial and error until you have some successes, after that it becomes easy.

>storing sensitive information on
I have been considering setting up a mail server on a VPS and a client that will very frequently download mail and delete it from that VPS through POP protocol so that mail spends only a moment on the VPS. What would you think of a setup like this?

>ancient
>2008
woah there grandad quit banging on about the olden days

No registrations.

gmx

Why Protonmail? What does it has that others don't?

Encryption which cannot be bypassed even by the provider.