Tfw fingers are too short and can't reach enter...

>tfw fingers are too short and can't reach enter, del or backspace without having to overextend my hand and twist my wrist in a weird way
any keyboard for this feel?

try moving your hand you fucking autist

/thread

Lol

remap some keys in the center of the keyboard to entee and backspace.

this actually looks like some thought was put into the design but I bet 'typing' on it is still shit because of all the useless crap on either side, not to mention the dedicated mouse buttons suck (but I'm sure the trackpad does some of it)

I had pic related, was awful to type on which really soured my experience

Try playing the piano then your fingers will be limber as fuk

I do but after a while it gets really uncomfortable, and my right wrist gets sore :(
also, I lose speed.

>tfw fat fingers

I have this for my rpi and it's loud as fuck

>I don't type in a way I'm comfortable with and instead want to look like a l33t h4x0r

You could always neck yourself instead

>I do but after a while it gets really uncomfortable, and my right wrist gets sore :(

generally speaking, lift your whole arm up and keep your hand in line with your wrist when moving to reach a key, the pivot point should be around the elbow, you should only be moving your hand for minute movements, if you can't do that try to lift your arms off the table and move the arms to reach the keys to press rather than moving your hands to do it

you shouldn't type like this normally but just to train yourself to move your whole arm to reach distant keys like enter, return, `, etc

while you're at it, for the love of god look up good posture while using the pc because you're going to give yourself rsi if you keep typing like you do

You don't get it guys, I'm an actual fingerlet.

>tfw 4 fingers

I have that keyboard. It's pretty nice.

That is my fucking point, find a typing position you're comfortable with instead of trying to imitate someone else.
Alternatively, kys

>tfw fat, short fingers & left hand dominant
i rolled a 1 when god asked me to roll for hands

>tfw fingers too short to reach prostate

stick pen lids on the tips of your fingers to extend their reach

people have suggested solutions to your problems
act on them instead of crying about petty shit

because that won't make me look like an absolute sperg in public right???

people who judge you for your finger size are not your friends.

what kind of pen caps should i use for my fat fingers? regular pen caps barely fit on my fingers as it is.

I'm glad I'm not you.

fat pen caps obviously

I'm looking for a smaller keyboard, if that wasn't clear, I'm not trying to imitate anyone.

DELET

Just get a mech and remap all the useless buttons om bottomrow , or get a custom layout

Isn't there, like, computer foot pedals (like piano pedals) that you can map keys to?

You're not supposed to rest your fat hamwrists on the table when you type you fucking retard. Your wrists, palms, and hands are supposed to float over the table.
Move your keyboard further away from your body, you fat, lazy simpleton, and pivot at the elbow like a normal human being with a functioning brain.
All you have to do is rest your elbows or forearms on the edge of the table, instead of your wrists.
More than a billion people have spent time in front of a keyboard in the history of mankind, and you're the only one who's having this problem.

See how comfy that looks?
See how fucking simple that is?

My fingers are long :3

ufufufu

your fingers are short because you never do any chore which is why yours have no purpose to be long.

musicians and cooks have longer fingers because they use it. It's like dick - if you don't use it, it becomes short.

>It's like dick - if you don't use it, it becomes short
WHAT? no, FUCK.

>It's like dick - if you don't use it, it becomes short.
HAHAHAH WTF

jesus christ i bet he has mad guitar skills

What would be the problem with the mouse buttons ?

Look at this handlet and laugh.

Are you pic related OP?

>he cant ctrl+alt+del with a single hand
it's sad to be you

I'm not deformed guys, I just have short fingers fuck you

>I'm not deformed guys, I just have short fingers
You do know that what you said doesn't make sense.

It's not a deformity.