Someone unexpectedly knocks on your door or rings your door bell

>Someone unexpectedly knocks on your door or rings your door bell
What is your typical reaction and is this the norm for most people in your country?

Answer the door.

whip out the shotgun

Answer the door through autism safety mechanism (can open the door on my side but only a tiny bit of it, so he can't push it)

Knock knock
Who's there
and so on and so forth

>look through the peephole
>if its not the mailman or a courier i ignore it

i typically don't answer it or the phone, i have a sign outside the door telling people to email me if they want to talk to me.

Check the judas, if it's some advertising or some people like jehovah witnessors, pretend you're not home, otherwise open the door.

kill ourselves because there is a social interaction that wasn't preplanned

walk to the door while making as little noise as possible so no one realizes I'm home, look through the hole to see who it is and then decide if I want to open the door

>Live in a small bedroom that I rent in an old mans house
>Other people live here too but are students, I work part time and parents kicked me out
>Sometimes it is just me here during the day
>The old man is popular, has regular dinner parties with his friends
>occasionally people knock or ring on the door because they are visiting him for a dinner party
>he doesn't hear because he is in his kitchen cooking
>my tenancy contract has been changed to say 'user must answer the door where needed' because one time I didn't answer the door and it turned out to be his daughter who had just been raped
>if there is a knock on the door I have exactly 40 seconds to judge the old man isn't going to answer, and to turn all my lights off so it seems like I am out and his friends can't say 'the bedroom light was on' or something to that effect
>have spent several evenings and nights sitting in darkness because of this

Its fucking worth it though- the only time I actually answred the door his daughter (the one who got raped a few months earlier) answered and I tried to make a joke about the man having a dinner party and not a dinner party in his pants like some men and offended her.

Act like I'm not home

answer the door, people are nice here.

shoot through the door desu

thank dog for castle doctrine

just open and wondering who is it
unless its in the middle of the night or smt, then i wouldnt open without checking first

put my hand on my pocket knife and open it

Answer the door and politely turn away the Jehova's witnesses.

what am i reading lmao

people like you should be culled from the genetic pool
>parents kicked you out
no surprise there baka

>I tried to make a joke about the man having a dinner party and not a dinner party in his pants like some men and offended her.

I call the cops

Can relate

I start wheezing and sweating profusely

just answer the door you autistic cunt

Believable from an Anglo scum

>I tried to make a joke about the man having a dinner party and not a dinner party in his pants like some men and offended her.
Nigga.
WHY?

I live in an apartment.

So I'd probably change shirts, throw shit into my closet because my stuido is messy, then answer it because it's probably maintenance. But it's past 5 so they should be off duty by now

I forgot about the rape

You should have asked her what it felt being violated. What a waste of autist conversation points.

Well, I live in the middle of the woods, nobody should be knocking on my door. I'd grab a pistol and a pickaxe handle before opening it.

door is unlocked they can come in and holler for me

>get scared if it isn't anyone I was expecting
>look in the hole in the door
>grab a gun if I have one
>ask him what the fuck he wants with the door still closed

same. strangers could just walk into my house if they wanted to. but i dont like in a shithole so thats not a concern.

>try and sneak to door fairly quickly
>look through peephole
>if it isn't someone I know, I ignore it and see if they go away
>if they knock again I usually open the door and talk to them
>if its mail, just pick it up and wave at the mail person for being such a good gent
>if its someone I know I let them in

look out window from a room to make sure it's not police or a shady looking person. If it's neither I answer nicely.

if cop, ask them for a warrant from behind door. If he doesn't have one I never open door and close all blinds/curtains.

if it's somebody shady I grab my gun and tell them to gtfo before I kill them for trespassing

Being in America is awesome.

NIGGA
WHY

Call the police.

Look through the eyehole thing and if I don't like who I see just walk away and resume what I was doing. Most people I know call or message me beforehand and the gov always sends letters. Probably just a salesman or some random dumbass.

>get shot

no point answering the door unless it's the mailman.

99% of the time it's some bullshit I don't want. Why would I answer the door if I'm not expecting anyone?

We don't have any neighbours, so I would just ignore it. Jehovah's Witnesses are the only people who knock on our door, and I'm still amazed how they even find our house.

I live in a ghetto, so I use an intercom to talk to whomever is at the door. If it's a black guy I usually don't answer because they ask stupid questions or want to borrow something and never give it back.

Another for the autistic brit collection.

i thought that's a dick ringing the bell
not even a swede btw

Depends a lot on the neighbourhood you're living in desu

ignore it if they aren't family or friends

Check the peephole. If I don't know who they are I go back to whatever I was doing. Same as phone call. If I don't know the number I don't pick up and put them on the block caller list.

I live 3km from a refugeecompound so i grab my bayonet and check

>grab gun out of cupboard
>give it to wife
>pull other gun from its holster
>call police
>get tazed
>they shoot my dog

fpbp

> I tried to make a joke about the man having a dinner party and not a dinner party in his pants like some men and offended her.
i hope to god this isn't true