Install ublock origin from microsoft store

>install ublock origin from microsoft store
>turn it on for microsoft edge
>play webms in mpc-hc
>it's twice as faster as chrome and three times as fast as firefox

give me one really good reason why you don't use this browser. unix users need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/anzujaamu
youtu.be/aeqOah11xZ4?t=211
eweek.com/security/pwn2own-hacking-contest-returns-as-joint-hpe-trend-micro-effort
caniuse.com/#feat=webm
caniuse.com/#feat=css-backgroundblendmode
caniuse.com/#feat=rtcpeerconnection
caniuse.com/#feat=serviceworkers
developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/status/
blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2017/04/19/modernizing-dom-tree-microsoft-edge/#8GPzsMAqT6TYYIj7.97
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because I use macOS (。>﹏

>built in dark theme
>ff and chrome still don't have such unless you explicitly use incognito mode all the time
literally what a fucking shit show

>give me one really good reason why you don't use this browser.
M$

One good reason to not use Edge is that I am not a filthy pooj

>as faster

EE&E

>Do more with Microsoft Edge - the fast, new browser built for Windows 10.
>Change my default
>Don't ask again
>X
lel u fuggin skid it's not even your main browser.

>implying

they finally got ublock origin? I'd use edge but there extension support is utter fucking garbage

There are edge shills now apparently.

He just wanted an excuse to post his dumb slut roach.

Only reason why I don't use Edge all the time is because I prefer to browse Sup Forums on firefox without being signed into google or microsoft accounts at the same time.

I use it for all my other needs though.

Does edge still leak your MS account information to like every site that asks for it?

WRONG BROWSER

scared that pajeet reads through your shitposts?

This meme smiley is getting to me.

I need to use FoxyProxy to handle different proxies with regexes.
Does something similar exist for Edge?

shut up and post that anzu webm you nigger

> t. wincuck

>twice as faster

>winblows 10
>edge
enjoy your botnet, fag

Which DE is that?

GNOME with arc dark theme

i wish i could rice :(

That's a dude, btw.

>1. Cant put tabs on the left side
>2. No ubuntu port
What do I win?

Once they get the dev tools on par with chrome I might switch

Ill still need to use chrome for work. But this might be the signal of a change

Sauce on OP?

Google "Anzujaamu". Sup Forums's mascot. Has a penis.

>Has a penis.
Unfortunate, but I'll make do. Thanks.

fuck off illya

does (s)he really?

every browser has its shills, its hardly surprising

Sup Forums's mascot is a trap? Somehow seen and didn't see that coming at the same time

Reminder that
>there are no chicks with dicks, just dudes with tits
>attraction to traps == you're the homo now, dog

Its half and half. Assadshills are pro anzu, T_D are anti anzu.

Even better is that he's Turkish.

>ff still don't have such
The fuck are you on about?

She is not a trap you degenerates.

only in Sup Forums

S'all good, lost all my shame when I discovered I liked guro.

Well, tbf at least you've got integrity; The amount of cucks that try to say otherwise on this board is extraordinary

No 4chanx/appchan extensions, or I'm not looking hard enough. And I can't be assed to try and get used to the site without it again

Fucking stop.
She is a she.
Keep your trap dreams for yourself, newfag:
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/anzujaamu

plebbit might

What a fucking turn off.
OP delete the thread.
There is no more point to it.

don't bully

Look like a boy without his makeup.

it doesn't store zoom level per site

Thats because she was cosplaying as your granpa. And she is still wearing makeup.

Because Knowyourmeme is totally reliable and not something made by someone who has never even been on Sup Forums..

It's the normie version of Encyclopedia Dramatica m8.

Get help asap

Anzu is female.

youtu.be/aeqOah11xZ4?t=211

anzu is a female you n*rds. proof.

>literally had to find a theme
*yawn*

>literally have to theme your entire DE
*yawn*

Install firefox dev, you nigger. It's literally firefox dark mode

go away

no bully

>play webms in mpc-hc

>>literally had to find a theme
Actually, it's on Firefox 53 as one of the default themes

microshills really stepping up their game. do you think they hired native English speakers to shill for them on purpose or because Trump forced them to?

>everyone who likes a browser i don't like is a shilllllllll

Admit it, Windows is getting some legit neat stuff nowadays.

test

>click webm
>download webm
>wait for mpc to open and load it
>webm plays

meanwhile on Chromium
>Hover on webm
>it plays

Really sets my cerebellum ablaze

They are. Working in Visual Studio Code is like drinking the sweet nectar of Aphrodite's tits every day. ReactXP looks to be a new era in comfy native application building. Hell, Microsoft is THE undefeated champ in the vidyagame market.

But we're not talking about that. We're talking about Edge. The half-assed reincarnation of a browser so crappy that most web devs gave up trying to appease its users a decade ago.

They rebooted IE and it still doesn't meet specs. When will Microsoft learn - if you want to compete with Chrome you need to render websites the way the spec is written - because I'm not looking at your shit tier docs written by some Pajeet.

There's a reason Edge has

*licks lips*

Firefox is the most secure browser, and is extremely customizable. The only problem is that Chrome has gained most of the market share at the expense of Firefox because Google is strong. They encourage you to install it on Google's pages and have it installed on many Android devices. I worry about what will happen to Firefox development if it loses even more market share. Firefox is the best.

Im going to eat this QT!

>india
>reddit
>neogaf

C U C K
U
C
K

>half-assed reincarnation

Niqqa please. Not only does it have actual addons now, it passes ACID3, and has better JS performance than Chrome in some cases.

It's not the 90's anymore, seriously. Literally the only reason I'm not using it fulltime is because my password manager addon hasn't been ported over yet.

>Firefox is the most secure browser

Yer 'avin a giggle, right m8? Because "the most secure browser" doesn't get dropped from hacking contests for beng too easy to pwn.

eweek.com/security/pwn2own-hacking-contest-returns-as-joint-hpe-trend-micro-effort

And rather than actually clean up their fucking spaghetti code to modern standards, they're going to break all addons and take a ton of customizability and control away from the user in the process. Literally the only reason to use Firefox is going away soon.

They combined a Windows vulnerability with a Firefox vulnerability, otherwise it wouldn't have worked. Firefox patched it.

caniuse.com/#feat=webm
caniuse.com/#feat=css-backgroundblendmode
caniuse.com/#feat=rtcpeerconnection
caniuse.com/#feat=serviceworkers

It's fucking dead you retard lmao

developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/status/
let me know when IE had such, or if any other browser has such roadmap easily available
go on, i'll wait :3

no 4chanx

>mfw they just released an article detailing how they unfucked the DOM in Edge to unfuck the mess from IE

blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2017/04/19/modernizing-dom-tree-microsoft-edge/#8GPzsMAqT6TYYIj7.97

Not sure what you are asking for...but Chrome and Firefox were able to keep up with specs for years while IE continually and blatantly disregarded them.

Do I think it's a step in the right direction that Edge has embraced the standards set and has a written plan to meet them? Yes.

Do I think Edge is better than IE? Yes.

Do I think having a 'roadmap' is good enough, when your competitors are already supporting those same standards? No.

Microsfot is roleplaying. They are saying 'Look everyone - we're good boys now. Look! We put bash on Windows. Look! We have plans to implement standards. Look! We are opening up the platform for developers.'

But they are still Microsoft - and they have a legacy of seizing power, consolidating it, and then abusing it. They had half the web chained to a radiator in their basement for over a decade.

Trust them if you want - because maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they really turned over a new leaf. Maybe getting their asses handed to them in the browser wars knocked some sense into their corporate culture. Or maybe they miss having you chained to the radiator.

racist

wq
Because I now use Linux Mint. But when i ran W10 it was because it's fugly as hell

If you want to advertise on Sup Forums.org, please contact administration and work out monthly rates and other terms of service. Sup Forums.org is not a free advertising platform for you to shill your product. No one with an IQ of over 65 uses Winshit 10 as their main OS, and you shilling it will not change that. You are not welcome here. I highly suggest that you learn to poo in a different loo. Fuck off, we're full.

To anyone else who doesn't want Indian captcha monkeys shitting up the board, type "sage" into the options field on each post. This will prevent you from bumping the thread, which can lead to it being deleted sooner. Thanks.