How difficult is it in your country to avoid wage-slavery, cuckoldry(in the political meaning of the way)...

How difficult is it in your country to avoid wage-slavery, cuckoldry(in the political meaning of the way),avoid taxes and in general stay away from modern decadence,hedonism and bullshit?
Here is 7/10 in scale of difficulty. most argies are helplessly cucked and a select few have eaten the red pill

>red pill

What you described is the reason why Southern Europe cant into romans n shit anymore.

so you read the entire thing?

But having money and living a hedonistic life feels good

Roman society was based on true freedom.
now a group of jewish bankers ,arabs despots and intel agencies rule and inspect every aspect of your life one way or another.
the world has gone to shit

I stopped reading when I seen the we wuz flag

But romans were hedonist as fuck

LEAF your live as you want, Kim Cho

US is wage slavery: the country

why do gun-wielding americans accept that shit?
Maybe spree shooters ARE red-pilled after all
I want to plant a bomb in beberly hills. maybe ill ask ISIS to do it. No moral human can say such a plan such be opposed

Unless your a native who can do whatever on your land and get free shit from the government, the only way to avoid modern life is to become a mountain man, and even then you still need supplies from civilization

Hard,

we have some ilegal options, but in the end thats just another wage-slavery. Unless of course you are the ultimate boss.

> become a mountain man,
A lovely option. Imagine storing "secret stuff"in a safe, then you die and 100's of year later they discoved that stuff...and they KNOW. they Know what really was going to happen before all whites died in the Great Racial War and the Reverse Holocaust(TM) led by greater israel
>ultimate boss
like don pablo?

Gee, I wonder how ancient people used to have food? Good thing farming was invented in the recent years or we would starve to death

If you only had primitive weapons you would need a tribe to live with, otherwise you're likely to get killed by bears or starve to death because you're a soft westerner who thinks he can hunt from 3 months of archery videos on youtube

Even in the most remote areas of the arctic and Siberia everyone has snowmobiles and guns

I was actually talking about growing your own food.

>, otherwise you're likely to get killed by bears or starve to death because you're a soft westerner who thinks he can hunt from 3 months of archery videos on youtube
who the fuck watches videos of an activity for 3 months instead of just praciting 3 months

Pablo is overrated.

Check out Victor Carranza, he died old.

Anywhere with arable land is already private or government property, you could buy your own land, but then you have to pay taxes which makes you a "cuck"

In America, being a good little classcuck is encouraged. Just look at all the people on Sup Forums who hope to one day taste a drop of Mr. Trump's semen.

I personally think colombians deserve the wave of crime violence because of their sexual inmorality.
Maybe this is not a popular opinion there.
>Anywhere with arable land is already private or government property
are remote mountain areas patrolled too??
would said patrol resist an arme confrontation?

Capitalist society, meaning you play by the rules of Capitalism or you wither and die.

You need money to live, you need money to flourish, you need money to get a wife, you need money to have children. So you need to have a constantly flow of income being generated. Either that or have the good fortune to already be born into money.

The easiest way to get money is to work for someone else (wage slave). If you're a bit more cunning, you can work for yourself but no matter what, you have to work to get the money. Simple as that.

Government subsistence will keep you alive, though barely, and that's all it will do. It's no life worth living. Basically, just get to work. Do something you love in a place you love and plan wisely for the future.

violence and lust. Both come together.

Maybe thats why japs have no sex.

You could try living in the middle of nowhere, I doubt many people would care, you would probably die though once winter comes

If you haven't seen it you should check out a show called survivorman, it's about a canadian survival expert trying to survive in hostile environments, despite being a trained expert her can only barely eek out an existence in the wilderness, it would only be a matter of time before you have an accident, get an infection, come across a hungry bear, get some tick virus, ect...

Places with a more mild climate you could probably start a farm and live independently though

This hippie been living here for 26 years on a state reserve without any contact of the outside.
If he can do it, you also can.

>you need money to get a wife, you need money to have children

How do you explain existance of actual human communities who have lived in such areas then?

If you want to live in society there is no way out.

However if you wish to escape by going innawoods there is plenty of opportunity in North America

If you don't accept it people will think you're some sort of commie and thats a cardinal sin in the US

I'm assuming things are different in Argentina?

Im not a normie.
ill be an eternal bachelor
>opposes Zionist-banking take over of real american values
>accused of communism
also right now the biggest sin in the USA is being a christian heterosexual gun-owning white republican male

>also right now the biggest sin in the USA is being a christian heterosexual gun-owning white republican male
Not in the South

It's meh, as far as difficulty goes. I pay taxes, but I manage to only work every other year.

>work 12 months, manage to get fired without it being obvious that I deliberately caused it to happen
>unemployment fund memebership
>unemployment fund kicks in
>receive 80% of past wage for 15 months
>get new job
>repeat process

It's shitty right now since I'm in the beginning of another repeat cycle ATM.

the South is very neat.
i hope emperor truth wins honestly

Wow. You won't even get hired with this kind of activity on your permanent record here. You're very fortunate to be living in such a liberal paradise.

> manage to get fired without it being obvious that I deliberately caused it to happen

any tips sempai?

in 10 years ill be a caliphate trough

>permanent record

The fuck is that? I mean, I'm old enough to have a government record for conscription service and such, but all future employers see is what I give them in my CV, and I have enough past jobs that were already agreed to be a limited time employments to have good references (I try to go for the limited time jobs whenever possible to avoid having to get fired, it can be kinda tricky to time it right otherwise).

10/10. Virtually impossible. The Brazilian goal of life is to live like an American, extremely consumerist swallowing everything the media throws at you.

Start being late a lot, call in sick too often, fuck up in major but not catastrophic or illegal ways. Basically the only way I would be denied unemployment benefits is if I literally quit on my own accord, or if I was fired for misconduct (stealing shit, vandalism, violence, threats or harassment and the like), the tricky part is to find a way to be unworkable without going too far. It's a fine line, since they're also not allowed to fire you without legit reasons because then they'll get fucked by the unions (in all likelihood the union wouldn't know about it unless I told them, but the employer will fear that I will)

>just before it all went to shit

if i was born in brazil my goal would be to murder promiscuous female teens who seek fame on social media.
as many as possible

>Zionist banking

You're such a faggot it's crazy

bump

SSA and IRS keeps records of all your employment history. Before you get hired, especially for serious jobs, employers will do a background check on you.

noice...

Too bad unions are so weak here, and specially in my line of work.

Why is America so weirdly communist dystopia in certain ways? Like this, shit's like straight out of 1984, while you have way more freedums than us in other ways.

nearly impossible.
you won't get running water, electricity or any service without being in the system.
the only way possible is to cheat.
there is not even a patch of wood where you could effectively live by yourself.

OH VEY

I think companies just want to know that they're staffed with quality workers which is no terrible crime.

Why?
does the Caliph not permit it :')?
is Merkel saving the woods to house ISIS?

Of course not, but the state keeping detailed records like that is dystopic as fuck.

it's because of the endless bureaucracy of the german system.
everything needs to have official government permits and such,
theoretically you could fake your existence or something, but this is something that would fall under cheating.
I think you could also live through the help of other people, but not by yourself.

I guess. Some people get real boners about record keeping. You should see the kinds of stats that track from just using normal social media, this very site included.

Maxi, this kind of banter is so 2013.

You really need a college education. Even two year associates degree will get you much further than nothing at all. Employers want to know you are reliable enough to hold a job for more than a few days / months. Assuming you do get your foot in the door and you prove yourself to be reliable, you are much more likely to get higher wages. There are those crazy enough to take the initiative without a degree and build their own companies from the ground up, but these people are rare. Bill Gates, for instance, was a college drop out.

True. We have an aversion to gathering personal information in records here... I think the constitution even forbids it, or it's at least codified in some way. That's why we don't know our exact demographics, for example, since it's illegal for the state census to record shit like religious affiliation, ethnicity and the like. But other shit is up for grabs, like for some reason the papers will sometimes publish the names of the 100-200 people with the highest salary in each municipality just for shits. It's weird.

Could i bribe some NSA agents to gib me data on a certain person living in the USA?

srsly, you hate to work so much? wtf are you doing with all that free time? boredom and doing nothing are literally worse than doing a hard job

inb4 for >boredom
playing games and shit like that is just retarded

proyecting

bump