When did you grow out of the aryan meme ?

When did you grow out of the aryan meme ?

I've now come to the conclusion that black is best, the constrast is astounding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EcTKZay_QVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think that woman is black

Looks like that qt from argentina

Even my mother is better than her.

>I've now come to the conclusion that black is best, the constrast is astounding.

I like looking at vidoes of white mans putting penises in black womans

>even
wew lad

>France
>Oui

>mon pays
>oui

But north Indians and Iranians are the real "Aryans". Hitler made up the blonde hair blue eyes thing. Besides, Aryans are just an unproven myth

Well, that's right, I'm shit in English (but I try) what's your problem, mate?

Anyway who is that spank bank?

Why did you pick an attractive white female to prove your point that blacks are better? Was I not supposed to find her attractive?

implying she's white..

>When did you grow out of the aryan meme ?

>white people cant have brown eyes

t. Sup Forums geneticist

Your English is fine. The 'wew' was in reference to your seemingly poor relationship with your mother, as you implied that she is not very beautiful (hence 'even').

Kek

I WANT TO KEK THE SHIT OUT OF A WHITE GIRL WITH A BIG BUSTY THICC CHOCOLATE COCKLETTE

Oh. I have misunderstood. Well, sorry bru.

Us with brown eyes are literally sub saharan tier niggers

I never fell into the aryan meme to begin with, I am not that stupid

I always loved latinas and girls with fair skin, hazel eyes and dark brown to black hair, i.e French cuties. I generally don't like blue-eyed girls because they look like there's nothing in their head.

I don't, I'm a swarthy Southern European and it's a huge fetish for me to fuck the most fair skinned blond chicks.

Was never crazy about blondes, personally.

They're beautiful but very common and not nearly as attractive as brunettes or dark-haired girls IMO.

Sweet Allah give our amerifriend a brain Ameeeennn

Can't you understand i'm talking about black hair and eyes you stupid fuck ? I even posted a picture to illustrate my thoughts just fucking kill yourself already

>you'll never be as alpha as the male behind her

;___;

He's very skinny too. Just tall and good looking. Why lift when its all about the face?

Nor moneyed.
Whoever is snapping the photo seems pretty ballsy though.

Blondes are underrated, I'm not saying that they aren't pretty, but brown and dark hair is beautiful too

youtube.com/watch?v=EcTKZay_QVA

This
Are you a paisan

skinny is a good body. you retarded gym fags will never understand

Overrated is the word you're looking for

You realize there's a 99.99% chance that the guy taking the picture is : a friend or a professional and not a creep ?

Dark hair and light eyes master race.

underrated means that they get more than they deserve, the word you're looking for is overrated.

The real Aryans from India are about as white as your average southern Mexican.

I never said anything about being a bodybuilder.

All we can do is sit at our fancy computers with the Japanese LCD monitors watching these videos on American media streaming websites these days. It's over, man.

this, thanks anons

Can ''''''aryan''''' blondes really compete with girls with dark hair and light eyes? I think not.

>Implying red hair isn't best hair

light hair has always been shit(except for top redheads).
Brunettes/black hair all the way.

>when did you grow out of X
Stopped reading right there you smug cunt.

I think light hair and light eyes on women look very good because it's feminine and a sign of youth, but the facial features need to be slavic or mediterranean. Germanic women look too masculine.