Is everyone here INT_!

Is everyone here INT_!
I'm INTP

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Other urls found in this thread:

mbti-notes.tumblr.com/basics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Junk 'science'. On the level of astrology.

Just make the test already. I'm sure you're an INTJ because you're degrading and add nothing to the discussion.

He's right though, the test results are of use to fucking no one at best.

They're of use to me, I'm interested to the mbti representation of Sup Forums. Which proofs you wrong. You could have replied something smarter.

>you a mastermind
>you a genius
>you loyal

I've taken the test before, always INTJ. If you read any of the other type descriptions, you'll soon realize they are written like astrological sign stuff. No matter what you type, its all made to stroke your ego.

Someone who scores 51% in ENFJ is considered a polar opposite of someone who scores 49% ENFJ. Extremely flawed pseudoscience 2bh

They are overly positive because that's how companies like 16personalities are supposed to behave. If you look into the theory you'll soon notice that each letter is defined very clearly.

There's a scale for each letter, so 51% instead of 49% E extrovert would make an INFJ ENFJ, that's what happens if there's a gray area between introverted and extroverted. They could leave the % out and just assign a type, but in the end knowing the confidence is adding knowledge and beneficial.

You should look at it like "the person of this type is more likely to behave in the way of people of the same type", not "this type defines who this person is".

INTJ

INTP

That's 60% INTJ, 40% INTP, interesting.

Jungian cognitive theory is better and provides better understanding

Though INTPs night rather lurk before posting an analysis they found rather than INTPs who spam degrading nonsense based on intuition.

That's 100% cuck, 0% non-cuck, interesting.

nice insult friend

why did you chose that one in particular?

INTP

ENTP

feels werid not being autistic on Sup Forums

Interesting, it looks like it is a subset of the mbti types.

INTP / INTJ

Wow, do you go to parties and get mad pussy?

It's the superior argument enderer.

INFP
I do dislike the outright hate on this site

mbti is based on jung

Really the only thing to take from mbti is the functional stack and read about how each of the functions work, either introverted or extroverted.

For example intj is completely different from intp but a lot of people think that the one-letter difference means they're basically the same. The only thing similar I guess is that they both have thinking and intuition as the first two functions but intj's thinking is extraverted rather than introverted like intp's is. similar thing with intuition, introverted for intj, extroverted for intp.

mbti reads like astrology because it's just describing how one seems to act on a surface level while jungian theory goes a little bit deeper. The only reason I find it interesting is because it's easier for me to think of people in terms of systems.

rather, take the result you get and find out what your stack is and stop reading anything mbti

Those are called the mbti functions

INTJ

ISTP-T my dude. I guessed that was the one I'd get just by the name.

I--J

These tests are flawed, and the premise that human personality can be split into 16 types is silly.

ENTP or ENTJ, depending on how I'm feeling whenever I take the test.

Which speaks volumes about the accuracy of this bullshit.

Went from INTP to ENTP over the last 7 years.

Nice political compass, OP.

no, they're jungian functions
the stack is mbti

It's just an abstraction.

Saying you can't split personality into 16 is like saying you can't say a color is green or red because it's not exactly #FF0000 red but something in between.

If something is much more at one point of a scale you're absolutely allowed to give that a name.

INFP, but as per usual there's no "it depends on the situation" option, so I feel like I'm probably INTP too.

Well, your answers to questions about your personality say more about your personality than what time of the year you were born.

Says the namefag.

I'm INTJ btw

Astrology is based on the stars.
This test literally tells you what you filled in.

So, you guys are quite wrong.

INTJ

Is this the new political compass thread

Okay, so your point is that mbti continued on jungian functions and they are more basic but therefore go deeper into theory and mbti has an advantage of being easy to type but they walk along nicely witch jungian types (which i knew as mbti functions), so mbti is bad, but good nevertheless. And you shouldn't use it even though it's easier and eventually the same thing.

is this /r9k/?

Your primary function probably did not change. You just learned to use your secondary more/ better

INTJ , people seem to think I'm an autist or something.

I'm mostly trying to take a compatibilist stance for people who think "it reads as astrology" I'm providing a better ethos(Jung(in my mind)) than myers-briggs since the people I'm trying to convince already have a bias against them.

If you want to consider mbti as "easy" to read and jung as "hard", I suppose you can. I personally prefer "harder" read since I gain more understanding from reading precise language, rather than being shown a picture of what I act like.

no, astrology is based on the hermetic principles.

Most people here (the normalfags who are here for the generals and buyers advice) are S.
But they won't take this test.

Trash.

ISTP-A
i guess we can be friends

Fair enough, though "it reads as astrology" has a deep implication of superstition while this is supposedly not.

Such a gemini thing to say!

Pro tip: Myers-Briggs personality types are completely unscientific, not at all statistically validated, "science" on par with "blood type personality" thing the Jap teenagers believe in

MBTI descriptions are written to sound really nice t the person getting it, they also mainly focus on things that are relevant in business. Based on them, many normies want to be INT_.
What they don't realize is that they'd never be seen as normal by most people, which isn't a good thing

>degrading comment
>X is completely bullshit
>X is completely bullshit
>X is bullshit like Y
>only bullshit believing people believe X
Nice lack of arguments, you're not allowed putting yourself to shame, but also all other INTJs in this thread.

>all these spergs going "IT'S NOT REAL SCIENCE DID YOU KNOW THAT"

God dude, I remember highschool.

What are some technology?

RLUEN is ISTP

Reminds me of those which xman character are you quizzes back in the day

No, I wouldn't classify myself as a mastermind, I haven't invented anything either, nor have I designed any buildings, and I have never been in the army.

You seem pretty smart though ;-)

>tfw RLOEI but somehow ISFP
>scratches head

weston crescent

That's cute, but you need more than that to win arguments.

>INFJ
>IRL Wojack

I scored INFP on that test but I don't "feel" much if at all. Am I autistic?

Would you be sad if you were?

I probably wouldn't care.

You don't seem like a feeler, did you answer the feeling thinning questions in a feeling way?

You're so fucking edgy

Also
>In a discussion, truth should be more important than people’s sensitivities.
What the fuck is that? Can't you both tell the truth and respect people's sensitivites? This *is* astrology with neither conception nor litterature of how a human works. Enjoy your data being sold to advertising companies.

I just chose the best awnsers

You literally can't be INTx if you're using windows 10.

It means that you'll call out other peoples bullshit even if you're hurting their "feelings".

>unironically being an INTP pleb

>unironically buying into pseudo-science
This is /r9k/ tier

I, for one, can tell people that they're wrong without hurting their feelings, and though it relies on some better understanding of human relations than I see in the average I call this respect.

>ENTP

what do i win

A VR pussy

I'm actually a INFJ

RARE

Wow, wicked! Tell about your life!

hahaha this guy gets it

hahahah i like this guy

haha

INTP and INTJ are the smartest types, followed by INFP and INFJ.

All N are seen as autistic or "not normal" by the majority, aka S when they don't pretend to be normies.

INFPfag reporting!

Mein nigga

I'm INFP_turbulent as well. I went to the city and just aimlessly walk around with earbuds on listening to music and daydreaming. anyone else would think that's crazy

Only on thursdays, while listening to Smashmouth

>I Suck Tranny Penis
Same here.

INFP-A

I'm ENFP-A, a Campaigner. What's that bullshit? It says I'm vulnerable to stress when I'm clearly not.

If someone got the premium profiles, can they seed it?

so introverted/intuitive is the master race right?

If you REALLY want to know, read this
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/basics

in this society? no

ayy

They are also fucking rare and not normalfags.

>this is /r9k/ tier

This is literally /r9k/. I don't why they have those shitty threads all the time, and I only go there every once in a while. I can 100 %guarantee you there's one up right now.

>INTJ
more like INTgay

> Introvert
Lol. ENTJ master race here.

a bit more common on Sup Forums. it's what makes this place so special

Autism

Entj

just browsing my old Sup Forums folder