You HAVE shared it, right user?

You HAVE shared it, right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vyr08m6yRbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old version
>Open nexus mods or steam
>Doesn't display correctly and not usable.
New version on NEW PC
>Open same sites
>Same issue.

Never looking back and it feels great.
It's even the same on Android if i remember correctly.

>Good friends share fries
Good goys buy my fries for 5$.
You are a good goy, right?

Idk..

SHARING FRIES IS THEFT
EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THEIR OWN FRIES

Yes good goy

Independent how?

Initial funding in 2003 came from AOL, which donated US$2 million, and from Mitch Kapor who donated US$300,000.[10] The group has tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code, though the Mozilla Corporation subsidiary is taxable.

In 2006, the Mozilla Foundation received US$66.8 million in revenues, of which US$61.5 million is attributed to "search royalties" from Google.[11]

From 2004 to 2014, the foundation had a deal with Google to make Google Search the default in the Firefox browser search bar and hence send it search referrals; a Firefox themed Google search site was also made the default home page of Firefox. The original contract expired in November 2006. However, Google renewed the contract until November 2008 and again through 2011.[12] On December 20, 2011, Mozilla announced that the contract was once again renewed for at least three years to November 2014, at three times the amount previously paid, or nearly US$300 million annually.[13][14] Approximately 90% of Mozilla’s royalties revenue for 2014 was derived from this contract.[15]

In November 2014, Mozilla signed a five-year partnership (effective December 2014) with Yahoo!, making Yahoo! Search the default search engine for Firefox in North America. The default search engine in Russia will be Yandex, and in China, Baidu.[8] Yahoo! Search, however, is merely a front for Microsoft's search engine Bing, and Microsoft takes a 12% cut of all revenue from the search business.

Mozilla doesn't make their own search engine, as this is not within the scope of the project. Since most browsers contain a search feature, it makes sense for Firefox to have one as well. There has to be some search engine that it is configured to use as default, and it doesn't really take away much independence to sell the choice in what that default is.

Like monkeys who were shown how by humans. What a stupid fucking thing to feel clever about.

Private Fries is theft.

>>Squad
>>Facebook

IF YOU DON'T SHARE YOUR FRIES YOU ARE ANTISOCIAL

>Richard McDonalds Stallman

There's a reason the Hamburglar wears prison stripes.

robble robble

>Firefox
>Facebook
I'm not sure if Mozilla understands.

yo nigga muh whole muhfuggn skwad on da book r hrd enuff killas 2 run fyrefawks, nigguh. r u nigguh enough 2 get jumped in to da fawks skwad?

This.

>nexus mods
You need to be at least 18 to use this site.

>implying gentoomen use Facebook

>s q u a d
Stop it. Just fucking stop posting these. We get it. If I wanted to this this crap, I would use firefox (as well as castrate myself in the process because let's be real). I don't. Stop.

how to disable those annoying shotty tips?

Stop using a browser coded by apes?

>squad

what's a good browser to replace this niggafied POS with?

Pale Moon all day every day.

Thank you

I'm constantly telling people about firefox and GNU / Linux. I don't want to have to tell my future children that there was once a day where free browsers and operating systems existed.

Why the fuck is an internet browser telling me how to open a banana?

it's subliminal homosexual symbolism.

I've always opened it like that

>your squad on facebook
>your squad

Fuck off cunt, some mods including game fixing ones are only available there.

They're fucking assholes but what can you do?

youtu.be/Vyr08m6yRbw

Nigga, that's the only place to get fresh NV mods.

wffm

I don't get it, why doesn't someone fork chrome and remove all the telemetry from it, like chromium was supposed to do. Or just contribute to waterfox's development.
Considering all the people that bitch about the current browser market this should have happened by now.

>game
Not helping your cause.

Ungoogled Chromium.

You really think i would like to impress some user on a korean dictator worshipping board?
Im in it for the (You)s

Isn't chrome open source?

Why don't you take a fucking look?

So chromium is open source not chrome. My original question still stands, why hasn't all the telemetry been removed from chromium?

Remove it yourself idiot

Because people who develop chromium don't give a fuck and people who give a fuck wrote a set of patches referred to as "Ungoogled chromium" which you can use instead of chromium

Newbie here. What programming language is used to modify browsers?

Rust

>Last independent browser
What does this even mean?

I'm not the one who makes threads everyday about shitty web browsers you dumb nigger. It's fucktards like you who keep bitching.

I see, so Chromium with with those patches and some plug ins should offer a fast, somewhat secure, unbloated web experience. So why do people complain about not having an alternative?

What does Sup Forums think about Brave web browser? It's based on Chromium with all the telemetry removed, has security enhancements, and supports most of it's extensions.

>with your squad

That's right Hoezilla, me and my negroes are going to go rob a liquor store and maybe rape the clerk right after we discuss the latest version of Firefox.

Yes here I am after downloading 53 i get non stop CPU spikes and fans revving up and down every 2 seconds.
Its amazing.

Of course, but everyone in the Klan, I mean in tge squad is already using it

How is the current Addon APIs status?
I am not upgrading until all addons get to have the same functionality as previously.

>Electrolysis enabled b default
>open flash video
>two instances of flash
>one video.
>1GB usage ram
>for one video
wew

I don't have friends and I don't know anyone.

never mind. I went to the FF dev blog.
They are still set on committing sodoku.
It is sad. I will miss FF as once 57 hits it will be nothing more than a Chrome clone and at that point there will be not reason not to use the faster browser.

>tacky comparison between sharing "fries" and a browser
>trying so hard to be trendy you use the term "squad"
>facebook

I'm this fucking close to uninstalling

tfw no squad

>squad?
wtf is he on about?
idk no squad!

I just use my thumb's nail to make a tiny cut and then bend the stalk to open it. I avoid smearing banana fats all over my fingers that way.