Vivaldi is bliss in browser form

Vivaldi is bliss in browser form.

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.com/blog/snapshots/snapshot-1-5-618-8-drag-tabs-between-windows-and-performance-improvements-2/
vivaldi.com/source/
reddit.com/r/vivaldibrowser/comments/2w9trs/anybody_doing_css_customization/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you drag tabs to another monitor yet?

>based on Chrome
No thanks.

Yes.

vivaldi.com/blog/snapshots/snapshot-1-5-618-8-drag-tabs-between-windows-and-performance-improvements-2/

it uses no memory so it's shit

its ridiculously slow in doing this

What's wrong with that?

Same bugs, same defaults.

there is literally nothing better out there right now
which fucking sucks for everyone

>not open source
>using vanilla chrome is literally two times faster
into the trash it goes

>Qutebrowser

and they want to remake the comfiest browser ever

At least it's improving at each version

Reminder that Vivaldi is a browser somewhat new

+Top tier tab management
+tab thumbnails
+built-in screencapture tools
+great panel customization
+Nice UI
+compatible with Chrome extensions
+no Chrome botnet jewry
+Better than all Chrome variants and Firecucks forks

-Rapes your RAM harder than any other browser
-videos slightly laggier than in Chrome
-very, very poor memory optimization
-More CPU usage than other Chrome clones

8/10, best browser available but needs optimization goddamnit

-No tree style tab
Another trash browser.

Vivaldi + Tabs Outliner extension = best tab management available in the current year

>tfw vivaldi stutters on 720p60fps
go fuck urself meme browser

Only worthwhile browsers right now are Chrome/Chromium, Brave, or Edge.

Literally all others fall short.

Redpill me on Brave.

it still can't fucking sync.

Did they unfuck "preffer bookmarks over history" being stuck on no matter what the setting is?
Did they unfuck tab scrolling jumping around randomly whenever you have a tabstack?
Did the unfuck random tabs just straight up not closing until you open a new one?

Ungoogled chromium. Other than the extension installing being shit.

Don't see the benefits over Nightly, sorry.

If bliss is a browser that's slower than the browser it knocks off.

It's literally chrome? Why not just use chrome?

Is the UI still completely locked down and unmodifiable? Then it's shit.

>b-but the UI is good!
It objectively isn't

How do you want to modify it? I can't really answer, there's a fair amount of options but I don't know what you specifically want to do. It's more modifiable than something like Opera at least

^

vivaldi.com/source/

I think this is most of the UI stuff

>No mobile support.
Kys

God tier mobile browser. Adblocker native, extension support is being fleshed out, and is focused on being light as fuck. I wouldn't say it's normie ready just yet though. For normies chrome/chromium/ug chromium is still best. Eich, the god of modern websites as we know it is behind the push (he would've done the same at firefox had they not pushed him out...) so shit's guaranteed to be gold, as Eich is looking to the future in regards to landmark features so he's pretty much incorporating bitcoin into ad systems, which is where the entire market is going. Plus, qt chink working on it.

>phoneposters
Good riddance.

>shilling for a fully proprietary browser that "blocks ads" (replaces them for their own), which is just as shit if not worse than Vivaldi in terms of stability
Yea nah, just kill urself

Honestly truly, must be agony to live in an alternate reality where vivaldi is more stable than any browser in existence.
just kill urself

>normies

I dont think you know what this means

I do, hence the chrome suggestion. Normies range too, just like there are plenty of normie phone posters on here who like to delude themselves into believing they care about privacy so they'll use ug chromium... and then sign into all their botnet services.
:)

Nah, you just use a shit browser that's dead in the water and has no future. At least Vivaldi is based off Chromium and has some legs to stand on for a minority of power users. On the other hand, Brave attempts to be the new Chrome, when Chrome already hoards the common userbase, more and more by the day, while being supported and actively advertised by Google.

Brave never stood a chance at anything. Your pathetic attempt at swaying a couple retards on Sup Forums is pretty much futile.

another chromium browser
>in the trash it goes

Just chrome with an ad-blocker

just installed Vivaldi because of your post. thanks

anyone know how to remove the trash bin icon on the tab bar?

It's a pretty handy feature though, but you can try looking in vivaldi://flags

Google also brought up this reddit.com/r/vivaldibrowser/comments/2w9trs/anybody_doing_css_customization/