>americans are stupid
haha.
>yurotards

Other urls found in this thread:

neverhome.ca/deportation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gender Studies
>Women's studies

Do you think it's pleasing to post this once a day.

Which one of those universities are you attending, fine gentleman?

Ermm... Sorry to break it to you, clapstan, but those universities have the best and brightest of European and Asian students. American students are internationally as poor as African students. The only ones that can compete with a European or Asian state educated child is an upper class WASP that has had millions of dollars pumped into the absolute elite of American education -- even then, they can only just compete with above average Chinese students..

Wtf? Not a single argentine university in the top rankings for Latin America?

Argentina confirmed not latino.

>what is inequality for 500

nice universities for top 0.00000001% of students you have here

Nobody knows those anyway, Paco

And yet they are filled with with immigrants studying for free.

>72.8 ........ 100 wew lads
Since when did a Harvard grad become the be all end all authority on which university is the best?

You don't know shit about indian and chinese universities either and guess what? Graduates from those universieties are swarming your country and taking your jobs and girls.

PUC reporting in

Nice bro, you study at the 3rd best University in Latam.

we were 1st on 2014 though

They work as taxi drivers here, dumb spic

Sure, Pajeet. I know for a fact a lot of them work in the oil fields and some others are doctors and people from mainland china are in the real estate business or set up shops everywhere. Don't try to fool me cause I lived there for 2 years and know one or two things about your country,

But which list is correct? I always see different ones.

Lmao butthurt leaf is making up shit again.

The overwhelming majority of them have positions such as drivers, cleaners and call center workers at best, we like to boast about bringing in such skilled workforce, truth is we only need them for menial labor, most employers don't recognize their credentials but they stay anyway because having a shit job here is still better than being a doctor in India, apparently.

>americans

Fun fact: There are lots of 2nd generation indian-canadian and chinese-canadian filling up important positions. Just take a look at the ex-mayor of Calgary.

You're right about some of the things you just said though.

unless your degree is from a university in america or western europe, it is literally worthless here.

It's because Canada is such a shit country that you only get the shit Indians, like Punjabis.

Meanwhile Indian Americans (mainly Telugu and other south Indians) are the highest paid minority in the country.

>those universities have the best and brightest
Yup
>of European
TOP KEK HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS
>and Asian
Asian Americans, not FOB's
Meaning their pre-college education was in the U.S. as well
The rest of your post was 3/10 b8

lol, like if you were to teach anything about my own country,

I'm glad they deported your ass, btw

chances are most Indians are shit, just take a look at your country

how are you enjoying your new country pajeet?

I wasn't deported, my student visa expired so I came back voluntarily you jackass. I actually love your country and you're generally nice people btw.

Just so you know, the word deportation doesn't exist in the canadian vocabulary. Pretty much any illegal would just claim refugee status and your government would gladly accept them.

>Canada deports 35 people daily
neverhome.ca/deportation/

I grew up in the US. I'm currently going to a US MD school so I'm enjoying my country pretty well.
Every morning I wake up and thank God that my parents moved us to America and not the demo version that you live in

>I grew up in the US.
thats doesnt change the fact you are an autistic currynigger.

>autistic
projection m8
>currynigger
I love retaining my Indian culture while simultaneously profiting off the Western world.

>i browse a tibetan tapestry weaving site on friday nights
>i fell for the stem meme
>im not autistic
i dont deny it. i dont know why you are.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind you lot if you didn't smell like shit on the bus/subway, that's the main thing you "retain" apparently

>i fell for the stem meme
I didn't fall for the stem meme. MD is separate; the meme is only for those poor souls who get lured into getting PhD's.
The competition for medicine only gets more and more intense each year, and the rewards are even greater. Job security is guaranteed, considering the shortage of doctors in the US.
> if you didn't smell like shit on the bus/subway
I'll never understand this. Do westerners not notice that they smell like their dogs/cats/animals all the time?
They're literally enveloped by a cloud of shit particles and animal odors.
I'm genuinely curious, are you actually desensitized to the smell of animal feces that surrounds all of western society?

>Do westerners not notice that they smell like their dogs/cats/animals all the time?

This is literally a poo-in-the loo tier statement, chances are most people don't own a pet, so how are we supposed to smell like them? apart from that, we actually shower and use deodorant

UCLA higher score than the best uni England can offer.

but 90% of the students are indians and chinese

>we actually shower and use deodorant
You realize the reason Indians "smell" isn't lack of hygiene right? At least get your meme logic straightened out beforehand.
It's the vapors from food getting trapped in clothing.
And honestly Indian food smells really good, idk why you have shit taste. How can you live with eating mac and cheese or PB&J every day?

15-20%. We're on a strict quota, they try to keep as many of us out as possible so they can bring in some token chimps and wetbacks.

If the demand for colleges was as high as it is in America, you would see all sorts of retarded degrees poping up.