Speccy thread

Speccy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/artificial-sweeteners-sugar-free-but-at-what-cost-201207165030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also
>post your spectrum specs
>are you a virgin

That's a formidable amount of monitors. Is the 144Hz your favourite per chance?

Oh god.

CPU at 4.0GHz btw.

>Is the 144Hz your favourite per chance?
Yes it is, It's a great value 144hz monitor.

While I'm here, should I swap out the 5677 for a 5690?

For no other reason than just because, of course.

no idea what they cost now but that or a i7 990x would be about the best you can get right?

It's not much but it's mine

These threads really aren't technology.

Shitposting Machine

The 5690 beats out the 990x in most benchmarks. No idea why, they're almost identical. Plus you can find 5690s for like half the price of a 990x.

Oh god what happened to your text?

No idea. Could be because I use 125% scaling. Everything looks too small otherwise. 1440p on 25" was a mistake.

It looks fine on my screen.

>1440p on 25" was a mistake
That's what I have and I think it's comfy as fuck.

>1440p on 25" was a mistake
1440p on 27" here and desu I think I'd like a 25 better!

sup

Both my monitors are 2560x1440. One is 25" and one is 27".
I definitely prefer the 25" for everything besides watching movies form bed.

You know what time it is...

Probably getting a 23" 1080 IPS screen next week. Do you think I should get a GTX 460 for 10 €? I got a 264W PSU.

would be also interested which GPU could max ME3 and cost about 10 €

How are people still using this in >2017?

I hate speccy, I actually I hate all speccy like apps because none of them tell you everything compactly but I hate hwinfo the least.

It doesn't matter you have >amd so nobody is impressed regardless of what you show

I'm using a 5820K 4K build as my primary station. But I have this one in my bed. I can't wait to get that IPS screen it will be a very comfy Stargate station.

I'll probably switch it to a H61 i5 build when I get one really cheap. I hope Ryzen helps to dump the price. If quadcores get worthless I may get one for 25 instead of the current 50 €.

huh really, not even if I show this?

You lucky bastard you have Hynix memory on your 290X the ones with elpida are prone to random black screens due to the low power memory bug.

Best part is i have it on both ;)

Will old Speccy ever get an update? Old spazzy Speccy still doesn't know I have a 7700k, nor does it know I have G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8gb DDR4-3400's, nor does it know I have 8gb VRAM.

>windows 10
>not LTSB
what the FUCK are you even doing you retards

/spaceheater/ here, just installed 10 the other day
already liking it as much as 7, though the 2controlpanel thing needs to stop

>not LTSB
I don't need this meme.

>literally installing spyware on your computer

How is it having dual cpus?

It's only a little warm because I have Overwatch opened.

Still don't care.

it's nice, they're old so I do sometimes get CPU bottlenecks
in a few months I'll be upgrading to 2011, so I'll get all the fun stuff

it's also aesthetic

Looks good

desktop died, all hail T42 backup machine
may he lead us to housefires and cs 1.6 frags

this bitch still gets 5 hours of battery life when shitposting

rinse them fans off
i see that thin layer of dust

Nice shitposting machine, how / what died in your desktop?

HDD was clicking for a while, finally bit the dust, got to my desktop, clicking
restart, got to the login, clicking
restart, got to the boot screen, clicking
restart, nothing

it was a crappy core2duo box i got off amazon for 50$ and slapped a gt 710 into
so i snagged the cpu, ram and gpu and tossed the rest out the window, quite literally

when my rx 460 sells ill pick up a 775 mobo, cooler and psu and build a new shitbox
might go for a core2quad if i can get over 70$
if i had ddr3 lying around id get an athlon 5350 machine since the cost of each part would probably be around the same, 30$ mobo, 30$ cpu and that comes with a cooler

Nice case! Just ordered a 740 myself. :3

Getting kind of old. Would be fun to upgrade gpu but I don't really play games at all.

is the guts meant to look good?

XD Fuck yeah man, that space is gonna be amazing

Indeed. Currently I have a Cooler Master Storm Stryker, which isn't a bad case but cable management is impossible. Also I'm going back to air cooling, it will be a really nice and silent pc. ^^

nice

17DG master race. My favourite part of this setup for sure.

pls dont bully, just waiting for my ryzen board in the mail

Fixed, I didn't know XMP was off

I've got a x5650 (€50) oc'ed to 4.2 Ghz with Hyper 212 Evo.

Runs very nice.

itx meme is good

rate me

Next upgrade is cpu/mobo/ram, then ssd, then a 1440p 100(+) hz monitor.

1st: Get a SSD.
2: Get 8GB RAM or more if you can.

>Diet Mtn Dew
pls tell me it's your pissbottle and that you do not drink that shit

>1st: Get a SSD.
>2: Get 8GB RAM or more if you can.
I might in the future, right now I have no use for that pc.

If you mean Diet Dew specifically tastes like shit, you're wrong. If you mean diet soda is bad for you, it's no worse than regular soda. All soda is cancer sugar water.

Diet Dew is literally the worst
>If you mean Diet Dew specifically tastes like shit, you're wrong.
keep telling yourself hamplanet.
>If you mean diet soda is bad for you, it's no worse than regular soda. All soda is cancer sugar water.
Artificial sweetener is more harmful than HFCS
You should drink clear fluids on the reg and have regular soda as a treat anyways. You're never going to get skinny drinking a half gallon of soda, even if it's >diet.

>Artificial sweetener is more harmful than HFCS
[citation needed]
>You should drink clear fluids on the reg
I always drink at least 3 full glasses of water a day, and generally a small glass whenever I go to the kitchen.
>You're never going to get skinny drinking a half gallon of soda, even if it's >diet.
I'm not some idiot that wants fat to be acceptable, I am fat, yes, but I'm not so diluted as to believe I'm healthy or that drinking diet soda isn't horrible for me. I drink soda, diet soda, because I prefer the taste of it to regular soda. Yeah it's going to give me kidney stones and kill me, oh well, so is the pizza I eat once a week.

>[citation needed]
health.harvard.edu/blog/artificial-sweeteners-sugar-free-but-at-what-cost-201207165030
It's literally everywhere. Were you under the assumption that closed source patented chemicals were better for you than glorious open source refined natural ingredients?
p.s. I'm sorry about calling you fat, I feel like a jerk.

r8 me lads

oops wrong image!
Sorry guys!

I was aware of mostly everything in that article, and I'm 100% sure artificial sweeteners do alter how you taste food, which is why I no longer enjoy regular soda. Shit's hard to give up, it's like fucking heroin.
>p.s. I'm sorry about calling you fat, I feel like a jerk.
Don't worry about it senpai. I hate being fat, but it doesn't offend me when people call me fat. It offends me and I get seriously triggered when fat whales try and justify themselves being fat. Shit gets me tilted.

Bed shitposting machine.

I'm very happy with my PC, it's mostly used for gaming and other entertainment.

how convenient. computer and frying pan in one

it heats up when im charging. also, i had to replace the screen and asus' dumb asses routed the cable in the most asshat way so that it blocks a good portion of the cpu fan.

sup

Top this...

I also own
Before I upgraded it, the original specs were: 40gb ide hdd (I still have it laying around),512mb ram, and no dedicated gpu.

alot of people bought into the skylame meme damn

I bought my i5 6600k back in November, why is skylake a meme?

It's probably just some mad AMD fanboy, ignore him

I'll take your GPU

Why do you guys prefer the smaller monitor? I do not understand this. All I want is to go bigger. Thinking of getting 34" ultrawide.

you can't escape the botnet.
>why is skylake a meme?
everything is a "meme" now, let me "redpill" you on this "senpai", this thread could use a little anime anyways.
>locked sku on oc board meme
>Hawaii hutfire gpu meme
>inferno bridge meme
>4 t-t-thread meme
>16:10 meme
>16GB meme
>qhd meme
>memes