-boo thread

What country are you a -boo for and why?

Are you a weeaboo? Do you love Britain? Or are you a Russaboo? Maybe you're even an Ameriboo?

I love France. I have been there. I like French history, art, and literature. I like French music because their language is beautiful. One day I will speak it. The French also have a very interesting culture.

Tell me about what countries you love that are not your own

I love Grease, do you love Greese?

I love Grease because they have an ancient and tragic tale but not as much as France

i knew a girl named greece once, i thought she was named grease for like a year, she had massive breasts

People like you are pretty rare. Almost every American poster here seem to hate us. :(

>Tfw the country you boo just think of you as I monkey.

>Almost every American poster here seem to hate us
Every time a Frog says something even remotely resembling a compliment about the US, they're immediately assailed with 3 "Greatest Allies" posts

I like France, but the UK and Germany can fuck off

They are too caught up in freedom fries and WWII to see France for what it really is.

They also ignore just how important France has been to making the US what it is today, which goes far beyond the revolution.

frans

I'm a camerunaboo

Do u lik espane?

weeaboo
no i hate animu and mango
i just love jap school girls

I really like the Russian language, even if their country is shit. If I wasn't slow as fuck at learning the necessary second language of the US I'd definitely jump on some classes for it.

norway

taiwanboo here
it is truly numba wan

Finland

Walmart shoppers and fedora neckbeards holding wine glass from the bowl all love France, they believe the French are a people of high culture and taste but the French are equally retarded and tasteless as they are.

pretty disgusted with the entire planet but I guess I'm an ameriboo. Only because the potential, however dim, still exists here.

Don't let your memes be dreams, Joao

Australians because they are my mother's daughter and I want to protect.

Mah nigga... or mah senpai?

this
america has no culture so they love any countries with + 1000 years history

I've been there and a few people in my family speak fluent French

The lower classes are tasteless wherever you go

>anime

I'm a swissboo. Ever since I was a kid I imagined having a house on a valley surrounded by mountains, being part of a large organized militia and skiing often. Jk but i like switzerland for the novelty of it, mostly.

>What country are you a -boo for and why?

Korea and Taiwan were able to make themselves go from shit nations to non-shit nations in about 2-3 generations. That pretty good!

Ditto for Israel. It's only non-shit country in Middle East besides the small Gulf monarchies.

Denmark and Finland seems to have balanced immigration policies, unlike Sweden's open door policies. Slovenia seems to have done well despite a half century under Communism.

mah kouhai nigga

TbFH with ya. I love venezuela. We're basically the same people. It's a shame they've gone full retard lately, but I've been there a couple of times and love their country, beaches, bitches. food, etc...

France.

There is no country I love more than my own. If I had to pick seconds it would most likely be the UK, though there's no way in hell I would ever want to live there, it's more a history/culture thing.

Wew forgot that.

I hate how nips always look so smug and pretentious, it fucks me off big time.

nice pic

USA :3

Thanks

And the cheesiness/cringe, I guess you could find it cute but it just annoys me.

fufufu

Only japs like that shit

English teacher subhuman, go back to your country.

Post more qt schoolgirls

Gonna drop errything

Please don't man, this is a thread for discussion of different cultures and nations, not just obsessing over one. Take that shit over to the jap general.

FUCK YOU

Post more BR

I won't. Too lazy to do it now.

NO

Ah the thread's dead anyway, who cares.

China and Japan.

It is a complex feeling.

Learning Chinese history made me feel like shit for a good year.

I'm a bit of a Slavaboo. Czech Republic and Russia are some of the best countries for dark ambient and post-punk, plus Slav folklore is cool as fuck.

I'm also a Bhutanaboo, as that place seems fascinating in general.

I like you. Shit if you guys didn't help us with the war of independence, what with all of the training and weapons, we wouldn't be here today. That and you guys were absolutely badass in ww1.

Deng was a bastard but he was less of a bastard than his predecessors so he's OK in my book

I like Italy a lot.

>predecessors
Successors*