What does a pure arab look like?

What does a pure arab look like?

Like this

Kurd

Berber

I'm Levantine Arab. What does that make me?

Greek

Owner of a hookah shop probably

just another fucking mudslime

Nah, he's probably part Indian.

Real pure peninsular Arabs are pretty dark but almost European-looking, due to unique thin noses.

Large Semitic noses are a Mediterranean thing not indigenous to the Arabian Peninsula.

I don't smoke hookah tho
I'm an atheist tho

Do you Chinese people hate muslims ?
Aren't a bunch of your neighbors muslim ?

Like this. These are the purest Arabs you can find.

Hard to say, there are some arabs at my college who I thought were niggers until they started speaking arabic

A long-lost Israelite.

Coastal Peninsular Arabs all have substantial East African, Iranian, and Indian ancestry.

pretty bro-tier, in my experience.

He's about 1/3 Ethiopian or Swahili, look at his genealogy.
All Arabs from the gulf are a mixture of ancient Semites and cushions that were there before the Semites.

Ethiopians have been mixing in ever since.

Probably from Sudan

Yeah probably, or egypt

Arabs are super cucked, genetically.
Comes from mixing with everyone who converts to Islam, I guess.

Ohhhhhh
I was wondering why the Omani girl I fucked had such an almost British-looking face and nose.

That's really interesting, thanks for the knowledge.

Nothing like that

Arabs are literally a mixture and have been since the beginning.

Everyone is a mixture.

dude looks like the zebra from madascar

She's probably got a lot of Persian heritage, though. "Real Arabs" tend to be as dark as Pakistanis, when compared to Mediterranean or even Mesopotamian Arabs.

Monitored

Literally everybody except fucking Eskimos are "cucked genetically"

A Phonecian or a Hebrew.

From where, btw? My family is from Zahle. Mixture of Maronites and Jews, yours?

Saudi Arabia here,

Arabs breed with Arabs since pre-islamic age. Family tree is pretty well known for most families.

Arabs even more.
They mixed out with Persians when they conquered them, greeks and levantines when they conquered them, coptics and Egyptians. Berbers, maghrebs, visigoths, Spaniards, Turks, East Africans, Indians, Kurds.
They conquered and mixed it up.

No one else got the chance to mix with so many different people. No multiethnic empires.

But that's not true, even one of your princes is half Ethiopian

Polygamy encourages exogamy

Don't compare royalties to the common wealth.

Speak for yourself fampai

I'm a Middle Eastern mutt descended from bland'd turks from one side and illiterate tribal iraqi arabs on the other with some sort of oral tradition about apparently coming from somewhere in arabia

My family's from Halab. Ancestry wise, I know my great grandfather was a Turkish Ottoman Navy commander who married a Syrian women. My father's side is much more complicated, but I'm sure there's definitely Jew, Greek, and Bedouin ancestry.

I'm talking Gulf Arabs.

We were never been invaded, that's why most we aren't mixed.

Cool, I actually have some very distant family around there today. I'm not sure how they were affected by the war.

My ancestors left to the US because they were too cowardly to fight for the Ottomans lel. I think they were all merchants, because they lived in a city but had enough money to cross the Atlantic and buy a farm in Texas.

Y'all are mixed as shit due to the arrival of slaves, peasants, and QTs.

They weren't invaded, but they invited everyone else.

That's cool as well. My parents immigrated in the 1980's so I'm only a second generation american. I live here in Southern California.

The sultan of Oman beyond being from an ancient mixture that spawned Mehri and Soctrans also has Ethiopian concubine ancestry.

kek

based israeli

Like you but brown instead of yellow

>Arabs breed with Arabs since pre-islamic age. Family tree is pretty well known for most families.

Horseshit, falsifying descent from Muhammad is well known

Oh, I had question about that.
Does being Sayyid give some benefit or is it just a meme thing ?

phoenician

>Ibn Saud is now barely forty, though he looks some years older. He is a man of splendid physique, standing well over six feet, and carrying himself with the air of one accustomed to command. Though he is more massively built than the typical nomad sheikh, he has the characteristics of the well-bred Arab, the strongly marked aquiline profile, full-fleshed nostrils, prominent lips and long, narrow chin, accentuated by a pointed beard. His hands are fine, with slender fingers, a trait almost universal among the tribes of pure Arab blood, and, in spite of his great height and breadth of shoulder, he conveys the impression, common enough in the desert, of an indefinable lassitude, not individual but racial, the secular weariness of an ancient and self-contained people, which has made heavy drafts on its vital forces, and borrowed little from beyond its own Forbidding frontiers. His deliberate movements, his slow, sweet smile, and the contemplative glance of his heavy-lidded eyes, though they add to his dignity and charm, do not accord with the Western conception of a vigorous personality. Nevertheless, report credits him with powers of physical endurance rare even in hard-bitten Arabia. Among men bred in the camel-saddle, he is said to have few rivals as a tireless rider. As a leader of irregular forces he is of proved daring, and he combines with his qualities as a soldier that grasp of statecraft which is yet more highly prized by the tribesmen.

>Y'all are mixed as shit due to the arrival of slaves, peasants, and QTs.

Not anymore. Even people did race mix with blacks (hapasha) no longer due and their children only marry blacks aswell.

>They weren't invaded, but they invited everyone else.

And they race mix with eachother as they please. They are Saudis but they aren't Arabs.

>The sultan of Oman beyond being from an ancient mixture that spawned Mehri and Soctrans also has Ethiopian concubine ancestry.

I wouldn't count Oman of the Gulf, cause they DO racemix.

This might be lame but I wish I was closer to my Syrian/Lebanese side. Nobody in my family speaks Arabic.

>Arabs
>Bro tier

Fuck off

>"Pure Arab"
That term pisses me off way more than it should
I'm dying

refugee/diaspora. do you speak arabic?

You've probably never met an Arab American

What do you think is wrong with us?

Ah. Well I usually speak Arabic with my family. I obviously never had any use of it outside of my family so it's very broken.

Ignore him. Same fag who's been salty all over this thread.

Yes, although very broken.

My great grandma spoke it as a first language but didn't want her kids to be "un American", especially because they lived in rural Texas

Sad desu

There's a baseline Arabian look (I am 98% of it, and I am not posting my pic again)

>Gulf and levant Arabs faces when they realize I am Sudanese

lol no in Egypt Arabs are barely a presence at all genetically.

Copts are Christian Egyptians.

most arabs i see aren't very different from brazilians

Yemeni, Saudi Arabians, Qatari, Omani, etc... All have long histories of East African, Indian and even Malaysian/Southeast Asian ancestry.
Aren't you really halab habibi? I had no clue, I guess you get a lot of attention over there.

It's understandable. Your great grandma wanted her children to be fully assimilated in a time where "different" was heavily frowned upon.

You're honestly not missing out on anything to be honest.
Curious by the way, you mentioned Lebanese/Syrian side, what's your other side? If you don't mind me asking

Yessirree but it's saddening that dark Sudanese brethren are treated poorly because of it

They look so much like the average Britistani its hard to tell the difference.

Real Arabs have chinky eyes, big sausage lips, beak noses and are dark skinned.

To be ahkdhar I think seems to be associated with pre-Islam, to not have particularly Arab features distances one from "civilization".

IDK it's weird, almost as though if it weren't for tourist dollars they'd destroy most of the ruins of Kerma and Kush because the government isn't proud of displaying their kaffir past.

Sudanese are bro-tier the one I met looked cushtic doe probably a Beja

How many Ethnicities do you have over there ?

I only know
>Nubians
>Jelathyne( butchered the name)
>Beja
>Bani 3umar
>Fulani (>tfw no Fula gf)
>Tigre
>Hausa

Do they speak their respective language ?

The eastern side of Saudi Arabia (Makkah, Jeddah) mostly consist of of travelers from all over the world that settled down long time ago. They aren't Arabs, and they know it.

It's even a huge debate right now that Arab people won't let their Sons/Daughters marry them due to their non-Arab background. Even though we are all Saudis.

This isn't true, the royal family has a powerful half Ethiopian who is considered Arab.

Arab is a culture not a race

You're absolutely right. The government denies our past and goes head over heels for the slightest Arabian validation. It's nauseating.

They are so numerous you won't find a single comprehensive reference. All of those you mentioned are included, and yes, most of them speak a bastardized version of Arabic, others closer to Nubian, Hausa and Amharic.

Hopefully, I'll manage to meet some wonderful Malaysians/Aussies here as well

Irish lmao

Although my mother's parents were born in Ireland, so I guess I have somewhat closer of a connection to the old country than 95% of Irish Americans

Am done.

You "win".

Good night, sir.

>Rural Texas
Good luck not getting shot

>chinky eyes
Uh

Dude it's me

>tfw have to namefag
I'm actually interested in learning cushtic languages apart from Afar( which is closest to Somali ) Rendille(close to Somali) and Oromo

haven't heard the other languages

>there will never be a united Cushtic takeover in your lifetime
Semites are bros as long as they're not filthy Christians

People thought they were Mexican

Funnily enough, did some research and learned their Arabic surname was originally Spanish Jewish

Probably true

>sir
Imblying

It's not about winning, Arabia is the crossroads of many purity is illusionary.
The younger people are changing things it seems, like lots of talk about being Black Arab and Afro-Arab.

Even some diaspora are into the Pre-Islamic identites which seems great.

Oh it's you, what're you doing in Malaysia? Traditional Gulf vacation?

We honestly have some degree of responsibility towards preserving our linguistic culture. I am considering deciphering Old Nubian as a hobby, but that would require obtaining the materials from my Islamist uni.

>they're not filthy Christians
Coptics are the best thing in the region though

like niggers with slightly europoor features

lol cucks

I think the only major concern with westernization is the alarmingly accelerating rate of atheism and degeneracy, and the extremist backlash amongst other youths

So basically ''''white'''' Americans?

I just think of Italians wearing turbans

Holy shit lad feels bad I know it to some extent none in my Mother's family even speak Somali losing your linguo just makes you feel hollow that is the case for me at least I have some basic knowledge to go around with

aren't coptics honorary Nubians??

You aren't the atheist Sudani? Oh sorry I called you habibi then.

>degeneracy
it exists in even the most traditional communities, merely because it isn't spoken on doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Accepting people for their nature is important.

They've been there for several millenia, they've been perpetually bro-tier and the best redeeming feature in this country.

I am, but I've been on the fence lately. The only more frightening thing than a neglectful, vengeful diety, is the absence of a judicious governing force in this universe, that we're the product of countless seemingly disjointed natural processes.

Like a shit

We'd spare a few once the reqonquista start no worries

We'll start by removing habesha

That's because he's old. I mean, he's his 80s. White people get eyes like that when they age too

FUCK YOU FARAX
Eh, I believe in a Hashem but I am not concerned is Hashem is truly real or not.

no worries Women and traps shan't be harmed

You will be one of the first to join Le concubine ranks

But anyway, they have small eyes on average if they aren't mixed. Big eyed Arabs tend to be mixed with Africans, Indians and other ethnicities. This guy has chinky eyes as well and it's not a result of old age:
It's an adaptation to protect their eyes from the sandstorms I think.

We beat you in Ogden and we will beat you again.

Xanith will carry the sword, women the gun :3

thats..

you know that there mixed black in arab, pure like levantine

>they have small eyes on average if they aren't mixed
No they don't

Levantine are a mix of European and West Asian with old African ancestry.

No one is pure

>muh Ogaden
you can have that for now

But my dream is big conquer back the lands our ancestors land and repopulate our ranks

it's not a Somali dream it's a united Cushite Federation that's my true ambition

There are VERY FEW peninsula Arabs who aren't mixed to shit.

Even we are cushitic, we were Agaw and Oromo (and Sri) before semiticism occurred.