Firefox.

Vivaldi.

chrome.

Thanks

Ignore the troll posters above.
Chromium.

>not being a narcissist who enjoys being watched
please. the correct answer is Chrome.

Only with incognito mode whilst being logged in to your google account tough.

>using incognito mode
>not wanting all possible eyes on you constantly while you feed them unmitigated data on the human condition, furthering research on my glory
it's almost like you don't respect all the work done to understand you.

It's google chrome. I'm sorry privacy fags, but no other browser can compete with how godly google chrome is.

Firefox is a crock of shit, and the other ones are just chromium. (I'm aware of the irony with that statement)

Safari by far.

Fuck Chrome and Google and their bonnet/spying/advertising nonsense.

Apple is not an advertising company and doesn't give 2 flying fucks what you do within their browser. They really don't give 2 flying fucks what you do period, they make no money off of selling your information like Jewgle does.

*botnet

I switched from Chrome to Firefox recently. Performance wise, Chrome is better but I just hate Google with a passion and would rather deal with the extra couple of seconds of loading time than support them in any way.

But what about support for non-apple devices?

What about it? Just buy moar Apple.

They also don't give a flying fuck about supporting web standards.

netscape

Like what, webm? Something that's been pushed by Jewgle which is inferior to mp4? Sure.

What other web standards are you talking about?

I don't notice it not supporting anything in my day to day use. If I really want to watch webm then I will download it and watch it in VLC, big whoop.

It is so much faster than Chrome and better battery life in the magnitudes of hours compared to Chrome.

Pale Moon

ROCKMELT

Dillo

Iridium.

Opera is literally Chrome but better

don't let them fool you, you will be watched no matter how you are using chromium and chrome.

Vivaldi > Chromium >Pale Moon > Everything else

Or Polarity if you don't like browsers raping your RAM.

Firefox is still obviously the best, Brave is the only worthwhile newcomer.

I opened firefox just now to confirm
made it maybe 2 minutes?

firefox nighty

PC Firefox/Chrome (I like FF more due to the plugins)
Android, dunno, but HTC's EOL stock browser did everything I wanted from a stupid phone browser, displaying sites as they should, the Desktop version, without any tinkering or plugins.
Chrome still can't do this, as it always displays the mobile version unless you let it fuck up the specific link address before being able to enable desktop view, but then the link is already gone and replaced by www.m-site.com/index page instead of site.com/specific-link-that-you-wanted/

pale moon w greasemonkey