/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker disservice by providing members with opportunities for shitposting development, by recognizing tracker drama competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU (embed)
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

>News
>news

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/aalfpp.png
imgur.com/a/NQPZw
imgur.com/a/HaHqn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for spaghetti getting CABALED

I got a pm on AB saying my IP was leaked but why does it matter? That IP was from ages ago and I've probably had 10 different home IP addresses since then.

It doesn't really. Worst thing is getting your email leaked

Tell me what to think /ptg/, is spaghetti still /our guy/?

>fag
>autist
>attention whore
>weeb

yeah probably

>not trans
disqualified

They literally pm'd anyone who could have been affected in any possible way, it's a professional response

Why are we not talking about the major discrepancy in reported donations and the actual donations revealed in the AB leak?

are you retarded, do you not realise that the every single donation amount was set to 1

> We will be reaching out to you soon again with options that we can offer affected users. These will be opt-in and fully at your own discretion.
What did they mean by this?
Is there really anything they can do? Are they going to offer username/ID changes or something?

>it's another waffles is still completely broken episode
gazelle wins again

Anyone watch the teh staff pick for this week?

It looks like utter fucking shit, god damn

Seen it before. It's not fantastic, not terrible. Worth one (1) watch.

ngl guys im mega zonked rn. let's talk about trackers

OK, i'll take your word for it

>VICTIM OF ITS SUCCESS
>VICTIM OF ITS SUCCESS
>VICTIM OF ITS SUCCESS

god FUCKING damn it

>those stats
/marked/

this guy fucks

Worth uploading 320 and v0 for obscure CD rips? I barely get any downloads on the FLACs, let alone v0. It's good for bloating upload but it's a tremendous pain in the ass.

If you want to rank up, of course.
If not you'll be seeding them for quite a while until you get any upload.

ik
tremendous pain in the ass, kid? go get fucking db poweramp

why the fuck did spagetthie leaked the database?? is he dumb??

Will trade a BTN invite for a girlfriend. Please respond very soon kind sirs. Thank you good morning.

>not open source
This ain't Sup Forums, "kid." Soon my auto-transcode script will be complete.

Can your "girlfriend" include a feminine penis?

I don't have a BTN invite

Why is it such a bitch to get into PTP?

All the new music trackers use HTTPS silly.

Because we don't need you.

right to the meme vault

No, it has to be a Nala. Doesn't have to be inflated or anything.

it's not choob you're just a neon. can't even believe you kids can't get into bloAtHD like holy shit im dying

lotta hook shit in this ptg
let's, keep it clean boys!

i havent seen this post in atleast a month
were you dead?

no!

It's not like the actual name wasn't on the screen or anything.

Your use of double negatives actually makes your statement true

You ever wonder why indians are so consumerist but never seem to do anything other than tech reviews and tutorials

Technology's root development is to increase communication and understanding at some level

yet indians seem to never communicate or be creative on the internet just consume

serolsyly look up "Cow Sex" on youtube

wtf aren't cows holy animals in india

1.2 billion of these people just watching and consuming

WORLDPEACEWORLDWIDE

Become a christian you have nothing better to do

What do have to lose?

Money?

Time?

You waste that constantly on stupid shit

At least get some real bros out of it; living in a monastery is like being in a 80's sitcom

You'll learn ancient traditions like putting Gold Bond on your dick to eliminate fleshy desires of the world

ALL WE ARE IS FILTH IN THE BREEZE

Know good old Cash&Carry when pulled over by Cop-o's with no Geico. It's cheaper to pay them off instead of trying to save 15% in 15 minutes

Use handbrake to copy libaray dvd's and sell them to babysitters so don't hustle fake coach purses in a Ford F150. All things come in a crash landing.

Neighborhood watch captan pick up all dog poopies

In respect of those who served in the korean war for the future of Samsung products 30,000 american heros

Vice Presents: Build-A-Bear Workshop's Dark Side

My dad was watching college football all night and he didn't even go to college or play football.

Bless this mess

Some guy 2 streets over still has a Hilldawg sign up

I know he was a single father and his daughter used to go to my bus stop in middle school

She looked like a sightly uglier version of Morgan Webb but she let me copy her math homework

WATCHOUTSTOCKMARKETANDHOUSINGGONNACRASHANDBURRRNNNNN

Save all money in order to buy an equivalent of a boy scout summer camp

Cuban sandwich is not actually cuban

google it

You've Got Mail 2 (2019)

How many stickers do you put on a fridge?

Fuck your spam

it all started when u.nya.is/aalfpp.png

pls don't mark me

you = poop

delet

meant for

>B*T is back up
Yay :^'))

whatever backup they restored from doesnt credit me for over 40gb of upload, thanks for staying true to your name, bakabt!

Did someone ever upload those pictures from AB?

Media player for loonix?

Is VLC shit?

use mpv
there are often generals about it

I use mpv on everything

/ptg/ turned me gay

It didn't turn you gay, it brought out already existing emotions

Thanks senpaitachi

I didn't start thinking of dicks until I went on /ptg/

spaghetti here

Just letting you guys know that I have the full unscrubbed AB database. I wasn't planning on ever releasing it, but I'm going to unless I get unbanned from PTP and RED.

Nobody was ever supposed to know that I leaked the scrubbed version, but you found out and now my hand is forced.

fucking do it faggot

You should do it, the cabal isn't going to unban

see

I'M IN THAT PHOTO
DELETE IT NOW

hey, alien

>the fag is this mad
lmaooooooooooooo

Liking girls with dicks is perfectly normal bro.

Personally, I would consider these penises to be pretty decidedly masculine

imgur.com/a/NQPZw

whereas I find these penises to be significantly more feminine.

imgur.com/a/HaHqn

Liking a girl with a feminine penis is perfectly natural and is in no way gay.

Yo Spaghetti, I have been wondering what is it like to do penis sounding. My girlfriend(male) does it all the time and I could use her rods but as one guy to another how does it feel?

/marked/

You're not getting unbanned friend.

>those imgur albums
hrmm ok den

why did you leaked the DB in the first place stupid boy????

Reminder that this is what happens when trackers don't allow VPN use.

What are you doing to help fight the /cabal/ menace? Spaghetti is taking action. A true hero.

The Story so far!

>"based spa***ty should expand to all things weeb, that will be the end of AB!"
>someone posts IRC logs of spa***ty and Blos**m shitting on new AB staff
>someone in the thread says that he has old copy of AB 2.0 and can share it if someone wants to make a "better AB"
>he shares it
>it contains db
>he puts a trip on and says its not a full db and that he should remove it
>he removes trip and says that its not a big deal really and there is no sensitive info that can be abused
>spa***ty, Blos**m, ge**gi (his manner of speech is very similar to the leaker, he uses lots of ",", Ze**xv (he was openly butthurt about losing his staff position).
>Now spaghetti is threatening to release the unscrubbed AB database unless he gets unbanned from PTP and RED

Because I noticed AB was squirreling away donations and I decided to do something about it.

I got access to the database a while back when AB was short on devs and I was helping them fix some security issues. It wasn't intentional, but they left a full copy of the production database in the source code they were showing me, presumably used to test the code on the staging server.

You guys are shit by the way. Realized the donations didn't add up and then didn't do anything about it.

A lot of this is inaccurate.

seriously, if this is really spaghetti, just fucking release it. they aren't gonna unban you. Things were getting boring around here anyways, shake those faggots in the high castle around a bit

Have any other DBs you want to leak?

please be real

somebody post this on /r/trackers or ab so people can freak out

I'm going to give them a fair chance to unban me, then I'll release it.

You do realize that all the cabal trackers have your full IP and email history?

Absolute madman.

And now we'll have that information as well. Spaghetti is a man for the people!

>You guys are shit by the way. Realized the donations didn't add up and then didn't do anything about it.
So this is true? I thought AB donations funding neets was a meme.

Hey spaghetti I am that person in federal way. I really want to see your cock and maybe you can butt fuck me?

My trans gf can't get hard to butt fuck me so can I come up and visit you and you can do the job? We can talk about anime after.

Pic is the meme I fell for.

fuck off azathoth

I don't believe this. The real spaghetti would just get a different IP and get back in. Plus didn't spaghetti have a tripcode?

REBELLION TO TYRANTS IS OBEDIENCE TO GOD
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

SPAGHETTI VS THE CABAL! IT'S THE DUKE-OUT OF THE DECADE, NO THE CLOBBERING OF THE CENTURY!
ONE NIGHT ONLY!
ONE NIGHT ONLY!
ONE NIGHT ONLY!

>the cabal doesn't remember
Spaghetti will remind them.

We need drawfags, stat.

I am not Azathoth.

I just want a weeb to plow me because my trans gf's cock can't get hard because of hormones.

Hell, I will read the hormones she takes.

Estradiol 2mg x 3
Spirononolactone 100mg x 2
Medroxyprogestrone 10mg x 1

Now someone come plow me.

>So this is true?
Yes. It was the entire purpose of the leak

>didn't spaghetti have a tripcode?
I never trip unless I'm pretending to be someone else. If you've ever seen anyone claiming to be me and using a tripcode, they weren't actually me.
Azathoth does trip though. You might be thinking of him.

are you really just a gay guy lying to your trans gf saying you like cis girls and she's a real girl but really deep down you know you're fucking a guy?

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN, MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

OH SHIT NIGGER THIS IS REAL.

i'm going to sleep. i better wake up to some epic shit. sorry spaghetti but please remain banned

any retard could generate 10 bcrypt hashes and strings for passkeys. I'll believe this shit once its out.

The cabal isn't going to unban you even if you threaten them. Might as well leak the DB and wreak utter havoc in the process.

No I love my girlfriend(male) to death. I am bi though and she understands that. Soon she is losing her dick too and I am supportive and excited about plowing her would be pussy.

I am bi though and I just need a man to please me some times.

Come on man pls :3

MY IP AND HASH IS ON THERE. ITS REAL

>Yes. It was the entire purpose of the leak
Well, shit I thought the leak was benign and just for laughs. Why aren't the weebs here angry about AB?