My landlord just installed this above the stoop of our apartment building. I'm assuming it's a camera...

My landlord just installed this above the stoop of our apartment building. I'm assuming it's a camera, but looking for some feedback if anyone gives a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KfACTAOPa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is. I don't know, but I would assume it can rotate.

it's a laser turret, not a camera

move out and tell him the reason is because this made you uncomfortable

that's pretty creepy. they are watching who comes and goes

He has every right to monitor his tenants. You're a liability.

Do you have a massive cleavage girl friend or is the landlord gay?

GET A CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY!

That is utter horse shit

Hire an attorney and have them right a paper to legally btfo your landlord for surveying you on your rented home without your consent.

That's horseshit tell him you're very bothered by it and move out if he doesnt remove it

It's to prevent people from breaking into your house.
Or at the very least, breaking the camera first.

I'll mention even people who own their own property myself included aren't immune to monitoring. Sat images and Street View smash that dream. You can however prep and minimize it though in some cases.

Is it even on? Could be a dummy.

civil rights? what civil rights?

Have you never been in a large retail store? Of course it's a camera.

titty cam
wear more v necks

It's a dark.

Without any wiring attached to it that can be seen clearly it could be a dummy cam installation - if you didn't notice anyone cutting a hole in the wall that day to mount it with then it's more than likely a dummy cam as noted.

Even the wireless cams still need a power source hence wiring.

What is your issue with it?

>NOTHING TO HIDE

>looks like concrete or rendered brick
>no cable running from 'camera'
>newly installed
Either its a dummy or it wasn't actually newly installed, to not have a conduit running from the camera somewhere else there would have to be wiring through the structure, not going to happen if it wasnt done in advance.

It's an additional pylon

high cake

It could have just used the duct of an old lamp.
Or maybe the ceiling is not that thick and they made a hole through it to pass the cables.
Or maybe it's one of those wireless cameras that just need a power cable.

This
>Uncle hire storagelocker, it's said to be protected by cameras, he is shown the cameras.
>Neighbor storage of uncle gets broken into, there is no video...
>First they said it was already deleted, then it was a dummy.

standard camera

hack it.

Paint it. See what your landlord does then.

what if my ex-gf accuses me of rape, but luckily I was recorded walking into my apartment 15 miles away at the time she claims the rape happened?

What if my ex-gf claims rape in my apartment while we just had casual sex and before she crossed the camera she smeared her face and starts to 'fake' cry thinking about her dead cat.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KfACTAOPa0

That's a criminal attorney though.