Trapped in ghetto botnet. Feelsawfulman

Hi anons. Where shoud I start... I NEED HELP:

>be me
>4 months ago
>tried to install a program called manageiq. this program was needed (or at least thats what hey make me think) to make a bot for the videogame street fighter v
>one of the steps told me to put the user and pass of one of the win administrators account.. i was high on speed and didnt sleep that day so wanted to finish everything quick and said fuck it (never getting infected with viruses makes you do stupid things)
>another one of the steps told me to create a google cloud account and paste some json key. i did it.

>fast forward: my entire network is being mirrored, the json key was obviously from someone else so all the info i had on my google account was stolen. they have access to my entire life, even the most personal things... people can see what i do on my pc, there is an article about me on encyclopedia dramatica about dumb shit i said while using my ipad while watching an overwatch stream (also the streamer was listening to me while i was talking)..i found a bunch of sites that share these "restreams" or whatever is called. people interact with me when i join twitch chat on my pc. i found a tumblr with pictures of me, taken from my facebook.
>no one wants to help me. these psychoptaths are very smart. when i asked for help on reddit i said IQ (for manageiq the program i tried to install) is shit. and these guys edited it with IT is shit. so the whole IT community hates me.
>cant buy new hardware because poverty, im from south america.
>low level formatting does nothing (got samsung evo ssd) reinstalling windows does nothing.
>installing custom firmwares like openwrt and blocking everything + enabling AP isolation on the router does nothing.

posting this on my ipad but i think its safe for now because i never turned on my pc while using it. also im factory resetting the ipad every single day.
is there any hope or should i just move and buy all new pcs?
im willing to pay. need to end this.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0FMGnpJC
lyrik.tumblr.com
lyrik.tumblr.com/post/10791443306/sinking-like-a-stone-in-the-sea
lyrik.tumblr.com/post/31849107774/nosey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

just stop using the internet forever desu senpai

Can you post the links about you so all anons can monitor your life too?

sounds like you fucked up pretty bad. if true, i feel for you.

yeah thats what one guy told me.. then i checked his twitter and he was subtweeting about me.
feeslbadman. there has to be a way. id they are so smart to do all this why do they interact with me nstead of shutting their mouths ala nsa?
there has to be a way cmon desu dont be with them

stop taking speed

just go to /fgg/ lol idc my life is pretty boring anwyays
so fgg > g? gotcha

time to hold the L once again
well i tried

yeah i got a problem with that.. working on it tho!
im sure thsis wouldnt have happened if i was sober because im lazy as fuck..

but if you check the manageiq installation steps now, it says "generate your own json key" instead of "here paste this" os either one of the devs was the one who pulled this off or someone hd a way to change what i see on X page.. idk fuck it i wish these people would leave me alone this is gay f.. they dont even want money, they just want to be annoying... i forgot to mention all this is masked as sme kind of mmorpg game or some bullshit..

I think the speed has made you into a paranoid schizophrenic.

this

Are you sure you aren't hallucinating? I find this hard to believe but it's fucking creepy.

What sort of info have they posted about you?

You need psychiatric treatment

post links?

yes i tho about that but nah.. i didnt take that much to reach tha point and i too a lot of other drugs before.. i spent two years being totally clean, then did sme ten mgs of speed that day.. trust me thats nothing compared to all the shit i took on those previous years.

the encyldopedia dramatica article mentions the name of one my kitties that i had with me while watching streams and i tolked to her.. and quotes some dumb shit i said.. and then they put subtle hint about my private life on google results.. no point in posting that because you dont know my private life.

Not sure if bait, but whatever... I will bite.

Reinstall Windows with full format of your hdd/ssd. Forget your old google account and make a new one. Don't ever log in to the old account. This should fix the problem, I don't see a way they can hack you from there unless they managed to infect your hardware with viruses (is that even possible?)

Sup Forums wnt let me pot because it think my pot is spamm so here it is pastebin.com/0FMGnpJC

working on getting more links rn.. im not crazy! lol. been dealing with this for four months. everyone knows i got hacked, go to fgg and ask wheres birdie/laura? and they will give you links..
birdie and laura are just some of the nicknames they gave me idk why

Already did that, didnt work. ditched google completely. The issue was (i think) when i did this dumb shit with manageiq i had openwrt installed but cnfigured like shit.. this gave the hcker access to all the devices in the network.. with supervisor and hypervisor privileges.. with ssh and telnet available.. and he kept getting time to do all this because i was getting an error.. when i realized wha was happening it was too late.

This tumblr: lyrik.tumblr.com
This is me: lyrik.tumblr.com/post/10791443306/sinking-like-a-stone-in-the-sea

Picture was taken from my personal facebook.
This is one of my kitties lyrik.tumblr.com/post/31849107774/nosey

feelsbadman

What's the punch line? I wish I was that popular

This sounds like the paranoid delusions my friend started having when he went to college. I bet its all that speed you are taking champ.

Again dude, just go to fgg, try to be buddy budd with the and they will link you on how to see all i do on my network, and i dont do speed anymore CHAMP.
As I said before i format my ipad everyday so i lost some bookmarks lile the ED article and cases of other people describing exactly this.
Its not pranoia. You are probably some knowitall that doesnt even know this shit existed. Trust me, I didnt know either until now and I can say, life was much easier before knowing this.

Nice RP thread.

that tumblr is from a fucking photographer tumblr. That guy can be everyone else. That cat could be any cat, and with that high quality, it's impossible to crop it from a picture.
Just because you have acess on a network doesn't mean you can do everything you want, security patches are there to fix them. Updated windows or iOS is way secure than you think. You can capture pictures from webcam with armitage (tool from kali linux) if you have physical access to wifi plus victim needs to run not even updated version of windows XP.
I don't want to talk like i know shit, but it's very unlikely all these happened with that part "also the streamer was listening to me while i was talking" was giving a hint. You need help. But not from us.

WINDOWS 10? PIRATE WINDOWS 7
WINDOWS 7? GET COMBOFIX FROM THEBLEEPINGCOMPUTER

Fuck off you sack of shit!

Firstly, seek psychiatric help and lay off the crank.

Secondly, If what you're saying is true, DBAN your hard drive (there's an ISO online), flood your RAM with a couple passes of random bytes (though it's pretty damn rare that a virus would be redistributed from there), maybe even disconnect and reconnect the CMOS battery on your motherboard, ask your ISP for a dynamic IP address (or alternatively powercycle your router for 10+ minutes if your ISP allows that).