THANK YOU AMERICA! GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS GIFT TO THE WORLD!

THANK YOU AMERICA! GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS GIFT TO THE WORLD!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=nutritional value of corn
youtube.com/watch?v=P8U4Btt8kXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

burnt corn?

Fourteen thousand years of native american agriculture.
For burgeristanis to come and fuck it up in a month with their GMOs

wale papieża

yeah, corn on the cob is pretty amazing

hell, any corn is pretty amazing. from corn nuts to masa harina, it's all good

this

you should thank the "real" native americans for this

>LE GEE EM OHS ARE EVUUUUL

kys

yszty kurwa takich ludzi sie nie obraza

This

>but gorn on fiya :DDD
>greadest enbenshion :DDDD
>benis :DDDD

t*rk

Did you know corn is a type of grass?

you do realize gmos have been around since agriculture began right?
t.botany major

h*rvat

yes, a delicious one :^)

Corn isn't American, it was domesticated in Mexico.

You do grow a shit tonne of corn though.

Hey guys GMOs literally do nothing bad all they do is cure cancer and feed candy to small kids! Nope nothing bad to see there! Keep eating your fructose corn syrup and GMOs and you'll be big and strong!

Try not to smoke too many cocks on your way to Whole Foods you faggot.

Go back Juan--corn is hours you assblasted cunt

>Mexico isn't in America
>burgeristani education
Native Mississippians used to grow corn

This is why we don't like Chicanos anymore m8...they WE WUZ with absolutely anything they can think of...wearing FLANNEL is now appropriation of Mexican culture, according to Chicanos.

It's really not that great. Especially since it offers literally no nutritional value. However corn based products can be based

>"I don't eat genetically modified food!"
>still eats farmed meats, fruit, vegetables and grains
>doesn't subsist entirely on grass and wild animals

>wearing FLANNEL is now appropriation of Mexican culture, according to Chicanos.

If you think I am joking, I am absolutely not, shit here is going off the deep-end

bananaas are 9001% GMO and they add colours for farmed fish so they would look more tastier and realistic.

What's up with 'muricans and ‘muh heritage'?

I have always wondered where the "corn has no nutritional value" meme came from. It is absolutely not true. It is considered a super food even.

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=nutritional value of corn

they don't have any culture of their own

Claiming muh hurritage is just a staple of American culture for complicated reasons, literally all people here do it. Asian, African, Arabs, pure Mutts etc. we all MUH HURRITAGE, even with things like "I am 1/4th Irish, 1/4th AUSTRALIAN, part CANADIAN etc."

We dwarf all new worlders in culture, except maybe Mexico, and many of the old world nations--it is time for the planet to accept this fact.

What do you mean with we dwarf?
That yours is greater?

In that case, most of your population believes otherwise, if not they would go full autism with ‘muh heritage'

wouldn't

>Precisely adding and removing genes in a lab is more dangerous than letting 'nature' run its course, randomly mixing shit together and hoping your inbred monstrosity lives

But we do. We have loads of cultural inventions such as the hamburger, hot dog, cotton gin, black box recorder, electric drill, cochlear implant, cherry/apple/blueberry pie, baseball, football, basketball, modern rifles, atomic bombs, wooden desks, athletic shoes, comcast limited data plans, trash cans, didgeridoos, bungy, eggbeaters, hairpins, referee whistles, and extreme sports amongst an infinite number of other inventions.

American culture is the most vibrant culture on the planet. Why do you think even shitholes like Afghanistan like American culture?

>youtube.com/watch?v=P8U4Btt8kXU
>americans unironically feel the need to copy parts of a culture to which they have literally no connection at all
>they can't even do it right
lmao

I can't believe that actually happened.

Any how...that guy was clearly Maori, they probably did it just to be nice to him, nothing wrong with that you Emued-cuck

Thanksgiving?

Yeah, it means ours is greater...like: everyone else is a dwarf in comparison.

Americans have more connection to maori culture than new zealanders you dolt. Even Australians are more closely connected. Our cultural interactions with them are more meaningful than any appropriated NZ shit you do.

Also there are more maoris in the USA than people in New Zealand.

>Total population
>(1000+[1])
wew

daily reminder that new zealand has more polynesians than any other country
daily reminder that hawaii is therefore rightfully ours

Probably because it doesn't break down through digestion at glance. You poop out full corn kernels. So people figure it isn't digested. Yes it's ridiculously high in insoluble and indigestible fibers liker literally all plants but it does have nutrients. Somehow people forget that

Listen kid, I've got better things to do than argue with retards like you. Just read a book sometime and maybe one day you'll be as cultured as an American instead of some raving descendant of convicts.

I think you are confusing Maori with Polynesians

I think you're confusing Kiwis with Aussies.

Woah there Ameriblub before you shit post my Kiwi origin, read my name.