I'm Mexican. Do Chinese people feel the same way about Hispanics like they do with blacks?

I'm Mexican. Do Chinese people feel the same way about Hispanics like they do with blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nY6WuXje3XI
youtube.com/watch?v=8fyyEwBegIo
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=4385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, they love us

>I'm Mexican.
Were you actually born in Mexico? because Mexican is only a nationality

HERE IT COMES

According to Sup Forums, all brown and yellow and black people hate each other

They hate mexican more than niggers. Everybody universally hates those shitskins, the only people that don't hate mexicans are other mexicans.

I'm chicano too op, I dated a chinese girl once

nuevos yanks on suicide watch

Hello I am a Chinese woman
My ethnicity rankings
>Islanders
>Inlanders
>Outlanders

>The nigger shrank after being washed
>legoldenface.jpg

There are aren't enough Mexicans in Asia to form an opinion.

If we see you, we probably think you're Indian or Arabic.

Bet you'd fit right in with Filipinos though.

I know some Japanese are also into that Chicano shit.

Depends on how light your skin is, although foreigners will still be treated like foreigners no matter where in China they go or who they are

t. mongol pro

I've been told many times that I look Italian. (the Sicilian kind)

>I'm Mexican

CHI

Do flips look like mexicans, or is it the mexicans who look like flips?

Both were related even before getting mixed with Spaniards

meh, we had idea like this many years before
youtube.com/watch?v=nY6WuXje3XI

solid cock on that lil nigga

Did you say--outlanders?

China is going through it's own bout of African colonialism, filing the vacuum left by the European imperialists.

Right now, Latinos are just a place where they buy resources from (that's why Brazil et al suffered so much from the Chinese slowdown and the commodities glut). Latinos aren't a Chinese proto-colony like Africa. Not yet.

Meanwhile in Europe youtube.com/watch?v=8fyyEwBegIo

At the very end of the video. It's hard to watch.

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=4385

she's cute and has great boobs

i would enrich her culture

Mexicans, whites and Asians hate blacks

Chink here.
We respect you more than Blacks but that's not saying much. You are just another shittier race because if you haven't noticed the only people in the world who matter are East Asians, Western Europeans, and ashkreni Jews. That's the truth whether you like it or not.

>japs trying to be Cholos

Everytime

If you have dark skin they'd instantly despise you. But i guess you dont have to care about it since anything doesn't change the fact Chienese are racist to us Japanese the most. I mean, at least you can get treated better than Japanese and Niggas in every way.

I'm white as a ghost. Is it time to move to China and swim in gook pussy?

>tfw just have to go to my local uni suburb to be squirted on by asian women

I lived in a predominantly Chinese area for long time. Almost every Chinese person I interacted with behaved positively but they are pretentious about where you are from and you're background. Chinese people are for the most part pretty much indifferent towards Spics. Not hated but not loved. If you're successful or act respectfully they'll generally like you and treat you with respect, but if you're one of those cholo type faggots they'll hate you and be openly rude to you far more than any other ethnic group will. Social status and actions more of what they care about. Were you in China and looked like a typical Mexican does they'd probably think you were Middle Eastern or a South East Asian.

fliplands used to be a province of nueva espana, which later became mexico. So we used to be literal mexicans

>implying that nigga didn't make a ton of money from that commercial