Since now there's Russian and American forces in Syria, what are the chances of them to meet?

Since now there's Russian and American forces in Syria, what are the chances of them to meet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBAKCdLKzXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none

Why?

they are there simply to support their minions they wouldnt intentionally ever risk coming across

also they know their public wouldn't approve such a thing so they would hide it very well too even if such a thing happens

Well, but there's definitely some Russian and American advisores at the frontlines, according by the casualties in the last months.

I just ask what you happen if they hypotetically meet.

>advisores
>what would

jeez

Russians would fire shots to be assholes. Americans would do nothing, our right would have a shitstorm with our left about being pussies.

I remember the shitstorm /k/ made because a Navy Seal died in combat.

Americans and Russians both have more than advisers in the country and maybe even more than what we can learn through the media.

Hypothetically if they might already have come across and been into fire fights but they would never reveal such things to the media

>Hypothetically if they might already have come across and been into fire fights but they would never reveal such things to the media

I think about that sometimes, maybe the Russians planes even have targeted them.

I dont remember when but I read about almost all big western armies someway or another clashing in Syria. Maybe they are not legit soldiers in uniform but spies acting like locals.

Americans and Europeans and Russians they might all killed lots of people from each other. We will never know until the war is over and some time has passed

Yeah, surely some cunts that doesn't have much attention are involded there.

Like all that hoax on IRGC being in Syria becoming true.

The history is being practically written here I dont know why any country that can afford a few spies wouldn't send them to Syria or partake in some operations someway or another.

So we can safely assume all the world is literally in Syria right now

American special forces are fighting with YPG, YPG is on Russia's side. They're all on the same side. Russia would never bomb YPG.

Russians and Americans communicate heavily to avoid mistakes.

It's not even a proxy war. Americans have more or less given up on Assad and are focusing on IS.

W-We're quite close...

Yeah, but you know in the end there's always some conflict of interests.

YPG, PYD, PKK is all where most Western countries meet because they are against local powers.

I just posted that pic to show it's not just advisers and officers in the area. They have fighting forces

Little they know that Kurds are shit as the rest.

Kurds are the new Armenians. At least with Armenians they had some kind of legitimacy but when it comes to Kurds people so blindly ignore they are no different than other terrorists in the area.

I reading on /k/ that some Kurd forces are fighting SAA now. Can confirm?

I havent heard of it but if you as talking about the peshmerga it would make sense

are*

Russia has been requesting USA to do joint airstrikes for months already. USA refuses because of Assad and just requests Russia not to attack the regions they're operating in. They're clearly communicating with each other.

It has been well known that special forces have been operating on the ground. That news report just confirmed what most were imagining. SAS is probably somewhere in there as well.

I just wish some Russian spetsnaz strapped a Gopro to his helmet and produced some quality footage, North-Caucasus footage has been slow this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBAKCdLKzXI