What's with all the pajeets reviewing electronics on YouTube?

What's with all the pajeets reviewing electronics on YouTube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAOM4rvivxE
placabit.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's still new enough for them to want to show it off any way that can.

Like 1/6 of the world's population are pajeets.
Some of them are bound to end up on youtube reviewing electronics.

that dude looks more nigger than niggers

>that pic
goddamn there is no race on earth I despise more than fucking pajeets

You can look at that picture and smell the stink

Ikr? Fucking curry niggers, goddamn

I think they get it for free for review purposes, then they have to return it
Racists not welcome on Sup Forums, get back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

getting repelled from the smell of turd, curry and smegma is not racist.

Curry smells delicious, and is delicious. Turd and smegma are scents unknown to Indian people. Just die, racist piece of shit.

Indians are cool, dude. Bet you never met one before.

calm down ranjeesh, you sound like you've got some stomach pains right now

the only cool indian is a dead indian floating in the ganges

you'll eat that fucking words when India becomes world superpower

>India superpooper by 2020
okay dharavi slum dweller

Literally this

>some of them
nigga every electronic review is done by a pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=DAOM4rvivxE

what's with some white 15 year old making this threads every day?

Why do you streetshitters hang around this site anyway? Isn't it obvious that nobody here likes you?

>
>calm down ranjeesh, you sound like you've got some stomach pains right now

I'm a spic

we may be druglords but we take our shits in the toilet just like you user

okay naredra korawaljeet

Why are white people so racist?

If you don't like being called streetshitters then stop shitting on your streets.

calling indians streetshitters is like calling white people schoolshooters

because non-white are constantly invading our turf, corrupting everything they touc: music, technology, television, gaming

whats wrong with that analogy?

at least we do not have designated streets for shooting kids

I can read your post and it's exactly the same effect

lol and this gurpreet saigo wants you to believe he is hispanic. Nice try curry boy

that's because you're reading from a dharavi slum, street shitting monkey

Newbies are not welcome on 4cuck
Please go back to leReddit

Here comes the bantz

Haha veri fanny my americo frend

>current year
>50% defecate in public
>650+M streetshitters
let that sink it

See this, and the fact that your country is a filthy shithole, is why nobody here likes you. Rajesh hanging around this site are incapable of good bantz.

placabit.net/

check the name of the author in most posts.
check the language of the page.

hopefully this will prove I'm a proud spic

It's because of the constant shit he needs to shove into his mouth.

>implying white people didn't steal all their music from blacks

Shit bait.

literally no one in india shits on streets
>inb4 those two pics
yeah that might have happened, but on larger sacele it doesnt happen. If I wasnt entangled in work, I could go outside right now to take a pic of my street and youd see its clean pristine.

>click on tech video
>Hear Indian accent
>Proceed to instantly close video
Anyone else do this?

If I were to do this, I'd never watch a tech review vid.

You're not fooling anyone here Vikram, Google may not be common in your designated streets but it is here.

Yes.

It's fucking difficult finding tech videos that aren't narrated by a barely comprehensible Indian.

Fuck off pajeet. Jesus fuck nobody fucking likes you.

>India
>clean and pristine

And I'm the queen on England. What other facts can I confirm for you today?

Ever been there, racist? How would you know it's not clean and pristine? Because of Google and Alex Jones and Sup Forums? Fuck you. You don't know shit. Admit it.

>turd is a scent unknown to Indian people.
t. Microsoft Employee

You are already a superpower.
Your lack of hygiene on a national level mirrors the destructive power of nuclear armament.

Because you're racist OP, they do it to spite you.

It's funny because indian streetshitters are the only ones in this site who gets absolutely butthurt at the first sign of insult, you maggots really need to stop being so thin skinned.

>1.252 billion people in India
>48% shit in street
>600 million street shitters

That's all the stats I need to know how subhuman you are. It's funny actually to see you struggle, it's like watching an autistic child try to hold up a conversation.

hnnnnnggggggg gahhh
hnnnnggggg aaahhhhh

He might not know shit. But you street shitters sure do, after all you get to see it everywhere around you.

There's a lot of companies whose target market is, or was at some point, pajeets and pajeets only, i.e. Xiaomi, One Plus, ZTE, etc.

Or we could just look at one of many travel documentaries through India and not only figure out that you idiots don't know how to maintain basic hygiene infrastructure,
you also don't know how to drive and leave overturned vehicles besides and on roads to rust like some war came through.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Also the last time i went through India due to bad luck on my way towards China,
the first thing i noticed in the waiting sector of the airport was the smell of urine and shit,
and you are the only nation on this planet which i experienced this in.

HAHAHAHA SHIT ON STREETS SO FUN FUCK INDIA AMIRITE POO IN LE LOO XDDDDD

Fucking 9gag tier humor. This is why the world can't advance, this is precisely why - because of racist fuckheads like you who can't accept other nationalites as being on the same, if not higher level than you. I'm sorry, but I gotta say it - fucking white people and your privilege, NOBODY IS TAKING YOUR "THRONE" AS THE SUPPOSED BEST RACE IN THE WORLD !!!!!!! I sincerely can't wait for you fuckheads to be eradicated, it's been way too long. You are nothing but a detriment to the world. Every day more and more I'm becoming anti-white and I hate that you make me feel this way! You dickheads !!! I am not a hateful person, but you make me feel so mad towards you! You are holding the world back, you need to realize that simple fact!

>When you are on the streets doing a poo rain dance.

I see that you've evolved from shitting on the streets to shitting on imageboards as well.

D E S I G N A T E D

POO IN LOO, Curry man

>that video
Wow, I had no idea it was so bad. Why would anyone travel to that shithole? Man, fuck India.

>Fucking 9gag tier humor.

You do realize this whole thing started because some Sup Forums streetshitter got all defensive and failed miserably right?

>getting triggered over a FACT that I posted.

Stay mad buddy.

How can you guys hate India so much?
Just look at the beautiful scenery and panorama?
Look at how clean their water is.
It's a beautiful country with beautiful clean looking people.

Haha, a message for poojeets on this board: Don't worry, people on Sup Forums are just scared that you are better than them and that you take their jobs and women.... Don't pay them no heed, let the dogs bark.

>6:36
HOOOOLY SHIT
IS THERE EVEN ANY DRIVING REGULATIONS IN INDIA? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

lmao pajeets really can't into driving that bad?

>Indian men
>taking women
If there's one thing white people don't have to be afraid of, it's this.

>poojeet taking women
the only women poojeet ever 'take' are their 4 feet 5 inches tall arranged marriage brides.

Is that a fucking corpse? Holy fucking shit. Please someone just bomb India already.

Pajeets and asians cannot drive.

Not just any corpse, a corpse that has been in water so long it's looks like there is a glowing chest burster inside.

they shit in the ganges, dispose of their corpses in it, then drink the same water and consider it holy.

Now tell me, would you let such primitive disgusting pests destroy the technology your forefathers created having to fight wars around the globe ?

When modern women overwhelmingly prefer black cocks over us(white guy here) , indians aren't that far then.....

Welcome to India, enjoy you stay in the clean rivers which are polluted daily by millions of filthy Indians not even showering before entering them to at least somewhat control the contamination of their waterways.

as a pure sikh it kills me that pajeet(sikh name) is attached with fucking south indians( niggers of india).

lol white women are as every bit as disgusted by pajeets as you and me, my friend

don't worry

Black guy here. You sound like a total fag tbqh

>us(white guy here)
Indians are so cute when they try to outwit you. Go back to drinking that cow piss, rajeev

Go away Rajesh, this isn't your designated shitting board

Not that far from the monkeys you are that is.

Take a break from Sup Forums, dude, it's warping your mind. Races stick to their own, no matter what Sup Forums or liberal media tells you. I can guarantee that a random white chick on the street right now would much rather suck on a white cock than a black cock. Racism is inherent in everyone, albeit in different degrees. It's not really about hating other races, not at all, you can be quite accepting and welcoming of other races, it's just that you're hardwired to stick with your own.

Fuck off pajeet...reeeee!

The now dwindling advertisement revenue from Youtube is probably a lot of money by Indian standards. For some it's probably also tempting to get a lot of new free phones randomly appear in the mail (which does happen if you review things). I personally don't like this though because the law is that you have to pay income tax on it or send it back (shipping costs).

Oh I can think of quite a few. Indians are actually mostly nice people.

kill whitey

shoo shoo pajeet

Name a worse, more foul race than the Indian race.

I was about to say niggers but even they know feces are disgusting.

Right. EVERY street is a shooting street.

Americans shoot schools you dumb shithead, do you even have schools in india?

Arabs and whatever the fuck mooslims are

We do, but it doesn't get featured on headlines because we don't usually shoot in schools.

Yeah I know where you shoot Rajesh.

Why haven't Indians discovered toilet technology?
Check mate

Dude, I'm Indian living in India and me and all my friends and family shits in a toilet. So shut the fuck up already.

>tfw i actually like the curry smell

What about poo smell?

nah that shits nasty.