en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterfox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop posting here
You're garbage

No.

Whats the alternative?

Chromium(nothing to see here, goy) Browser

This.

There is no good alternative, although Firefox is done.

Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera IS garbage.
Palemoon is garbage.
Brave is garbage.
Polarity is garbage.

Currently trying out something called ungoogled chromium which seems quite nice but I know that some shit will come out soon that will ruin the experience.

>recommending botnet

try Iridium

projects like these are bait

I use noChromo for android. It's great, but it hardly mqaintained. When it dies out, I might switch to actual chrome. Which sucks.

Same for ungoogled chromium or whatever. Even if it's without spyware or jew services They hook you up. Then they add some features in their jewgle docs, or jewtube or whatever the case may be - which will not support ungoogled on purposed. And by that point you cannot go back anyway.

also firefox was great when they had marketshare behind it.many webdevs made pages for firefox specifically. Chrome smothered out any competition. I hate chrome.

Both of them have slow releases. Iridium went 5 months between updates.

For andorid I use the adblock browser.
Firefox is the best on PC, no botnet and customizable to the core, and has more or less the same plugins than chrome. Also, comes by default on Debian XD

>XD
kindly fuck off

it's customizable, yes, but it's slow, it's often broken, and with no strong dev force behind it it cannot get along with the time, so it will die

>60000000

Slow how? It works perfectly fast on my computer. Also, I don't see how it's interface or functionality defers from the other "new" browsers.

The only problem I see is what someone mentioned in another thread, the ancient code.

Stop living
You're garbage

>Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera IS garbage.
In which way? Chromium is great, especially compared to firecucks.
The only reason not use it is potential botnet threat, if you care about that. Otherwise it is very solid. I use Nik stable nosync builds and update manually. It's fast as fuck, never crashes and justwerks.
Opera is solid as well, except for being chink botnet. I never bothered to try Vivaldi, but honestly it's hard to do browser as shit as firefox, so chances are it's better too.

I will use firefox until something superior comes along. That has not happened yet, which is why these threads appear on Sup Forums every few days.

Every other browser is worse, so no

slow to start even on ssd
sometimes somehow DNS fails, works even in IE, but non in firefox unless new profile
flash and java is much slower on weaker netbooks

Does anyome use waterfox?
If so is it worth switching to?

I prefer GNOME Web

It's placebo-tier shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterfox

it's garbage just on Windows 7. On 8.1 works like a charm

It's not faster than FF which was the only reason to consider it to begin with.

Every browser is more or less garbage.
Firefox ESR is the lesser evil.
Although Iridium is kind of decent too.

add-ons

I use Konqueror. The one TRUE web/file browser.

soon to be broken or nerfed by a new engine

Are you retarded or just pretending?

How to fix Firefox speed
>enable e10s (force it if you have to)
>configure pic related in about:config (google "ghacks userjs" for advanced tips)
>replace HTTPS Everywhere with Smart HTTPS
>replace Disconnect/Ghostery/PrivacyBadger with uBlock Origin and/or uMatrix
There, enjoy your fast fox.

If Servo is shit
hope is lost

Firefox gives your IP to every site you visit. Why are people still using it after knowing this?

Don't believe me? Open up wireshark and check for yourself.

make me gay boy

It works fine for me.
On my android and on my laptop.
No problems at all.

Ungoogled Chromium

oh okay just cause you said so.

kill yourself

I wish the mods would ban these anti-firefox shills, this does not contribute to real discussion on Sup Forums

I'm currently testing Vivaldi and I'm pretty satisfied with it but still Firefox feels like home.

I do not have problems with DNS, nor java or flash. About java and flash, they are slower on my linux, but that's becouse the graphics drivers and the "freeware" implementations of those two are shit. Still, not a problem of firefox, probably your dns shit neither.

no

Just upgraded to 53.0. Very snappy.

This is bait isn't it?

>tfw scrolling any webpage is jaggy as fuck
I don't want to use chrome

Are you on GNU/Linux?

Some days it gets slow but for example now it's just fine.

Would you say it konquered your heart?

why tf is this board obsessed with browser wars? they're all the same shit. talk about something more interesting.

wtf i hate firefox now

Why did they get rid of background play on youtube for firefox mobile

so does every browser

/thread

What if e10 gets disabled after every restart no matter what?

No

>Vivaldi
I love it

fpbp

Google threatened to remove Firefox from the Play Store

Literally the best browser around at the moment, so that just means all web browsers are shit

I'm using chromium
xd

so long, gay browser

v53 seems quite a bit faster to me. Recent versions have definitely been molasses though.

Been trying Vivaldi but haven't committed to it yet. Definitely faster but would rather not /botnet/, if I can help it.

fuck you ff is the best

Time to start programming again :)

I'll make the logo

other alternatives are severely lacking or infringe on my privacy.

>botnet
kek nothanks kbai

>Firefox bowing to Google instead of moving to FDroid
Fucking nuZilla cares infinitely more about diversity than freedom

SJW numales > good browser

They're priorities are fucked.

Why the fuck would you use chrome on android? It eats up more memory and storage than firefox, has a worse UI and doesn't have nearly as many features.

>try firefox 53
>still lags on responive design websites

gonna continue with botnet chrome because atleast it doesn't suck at performance

make me

>Not using Brave

I hate Mozilla's sjw bullshit (chromium has this too) but there is no alternative. Name a browser with the same features and speed that isn't proprietary and or a botnet. Firefox also for me has the bonus of vimperator. Chromium is basically confirmed spyware at this point (it downloads binary blobs that listen to your microphone without your consent, lol).
Qutebrowser is getting good, but it needs work (much slower than ff in my experience.) You also can't post here with qutebrowser.

Last punycode vulnerability for instancecan be disabled in firefox but not in chrome.

Chrome is a botnet deciding when to update on his own.
I just remember when they decided to remove support for reading websql databases in webworkers while keeping it in the DOM. We had at that time an app using websql from workers to send data periodically, and when Chrome updated itself every fucking user was DoSed.

Html5 player everywhere is still broken.

>oh no slow releases
>it must be shit