/mtg/ - mouse thread general

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH

>techradar.com/news/meet-razers-new-flagship-mouse-the-lancehead

will this be the best mouse to come out of razer?

Other urls found in this thread:

roccat.org
youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No my fellow alpha nerd

>thread general
Make it /gmt/ and then we can talk

There's only one mouse senpai.

Stop right there criminal scum

So according to that article, they want to prove that a wireless mouse can be just as good as a wired one.
Yet at the same time, they released the "tournament edition", a wired version with improved specs, first. GG Razer, GG.

posting mouse
SteelSeries Rival 300

Still nothing better than the G9x out there.

Hey you or a faggot like you used that mouse as the OP for a thread a couple of days ago and since then I've been going back and fourth between it or a g403.
But I don't actually see that mouse for sale anywhere in white. Not even on benq direct. It is listed on their website but that's all.

Logitech G400 masterrace

do you live in the US? you can get it on zowiedirect or rexflo.net. if youre in eu its shop.benq.eu

I love my ec2-a 2bh

Why can't there be a mouse with sweet RGB. I want the left click button to turn red when I click.

rival 300 can do that, since you can write your own macros for the rgb

Not going to buy it until I see a proven source that they fixed the click latency.

Haven't shopped for a mouse in like 7 years but my mx518 is dying. Should i just get a new one from ebay? What are the chances it will be a fake?

That's a start, but I'm really just looking for any RGB I can see while actually using the mouse. Otherwise, what's the point? I have the RGB turned off on my g900 for this reason.

The best mouse would be an Abyssus with a 3360.

>chances fake
I haven't heard of any logitech fakes market... Still quite a few G9x mice on eBay if you're willing to pay.

the only chance youll find fake mice are the intellimouse variants. never heard of logishit mice or other brands that are fake

I'm thinking about buying a Steel Series mouse; particularly the Sensei. What does Sup Forums think about this mouse, and Steel Series mice in general?

Garbage laser sensor

why do people favor the g400 so much more than the mx518 ? they are essentially the same mouse

The sensors are vastly different. I mean the G5 has the same casing too and the G500 has a better button layout imo but they're both lasers with acceleration you can't turn off.

Anything razer is substandard.
using anything but a mouse pad folded 50 times is sub standard,get artisan.

Im enjoying the silver model, i fell for the hyperbeast meme

My G400 has been a rock solid, faithful companion for years, but now it's starting to develop connection issues due to the thin ass cord. My question for Sup Forums is should I get another one? Are they still good, or have they been crapified?

>BLOCKS YOUR PATH

best mouse helllooooo

>Razer claims not a single professional gamer has used a wireless mouse during a tournament

Didn't Logitech already sponsor some CS:GO athletes to play with their version of the low-latency wireless?

G403 wireless was used in LoL or CS:GO. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

Cloud9 and tsm. Maybe a few other teams.

>Sort of gets a little bit in the way of your path, just causing a minor inconvenience

>Came out days ago
>Best sensor on the market
>Low weight and the weight distribution is even
>Doesn't look like a fucking rocketship like Logitech or Razer
>Actually took countermeasures against sensor rattle so that they won't have any problems like Logitech does
>Actually uses Omron switches and an ALPS encoder for the mousewheel so it feels fucking amazin to press the buttons and scroll the wheel

Logitech is shit. Razer is shit. Zowie is shit. Steelseries is shit.

what is it called?
im kind of interested

Roccat Kone Pure.

The shape is exactly like the old Logitech G400 so it's fucking amazing for my hand.

tasty, best place to buy?

G300s still works.

roccat.org

Or Amazon maybe.

>not part of the MX Master race
I bought one off a guy on ebay for 50 bucks. Virtually new and it feels so nice i the hand. I havent got to use the horizontal scroll wheel yet because I keep forgetting about it but the foward and back buttons next to it are really useful if you learn how to click them with the sides of your finger.

Can anyone recommend a durable non meme wireless mouse? I'm not really interested with gaming mice, it just has to be a full size mouse.

Get a G400, same basic design, better sensor.

Wats a cheap mouse that isn't total dogshit?

>g400
god damn, why are so many mice designed for manlets?

do you know where I should buy it? cheapest i could find it 60 bux which is twice as much as 518

>World's first reliable wireless mouse
LMAO WHAT IS G403/G900
fucking razertards think they invented mice or some shit

I have a deathadder I don't need anything fancier

It uses a laser sensor, so this new mouse is a joke for competitive FPS. Logitech already perfected the wireless mouse with the G900 anyway. What the fuck is the point of putting a laser sensor into a gaming mouse? What advantage does a laser sensor have? It's already well established that tracking on laser is unreliable compared to optical, so I don't get the point

for gaming or casual use?

James Donkey is the best

Didn't the firm just bankrupt and logitech buy half of their firm??

To my knowledge they recalled them and they don't come with that omron switch any longer

At some point today I'm going to be able to play with an Zowie FK2 in one hand, and a ZA12 in the other. Only one can win! (or both can go back to Amazon....whatever).

Only if shit does not break in two years.

Yeah the Roccat Kone Pure is tiny
Feels extra bad because the shape is great

Causal, I suppose. Is it really gonna give me a different answer in the low price range?

and this is better than the chaos spectrum or the prodigy wired/wireless HOW?

fuck razer

yes. for casual use there are some good logitechs in the 20-$30 range, no renowned gaming mouse dips under 50

this is the real GOD tier 5 bucks mouse and Works perfectly and no botnet windows

I have the Rival 100 here, pretty shitty mouse

Heard that downgrading the firmware to 1.4.0.0 is better, is that just some placebo shit or what exactly

I mean this has been on 1.8.0.0 for ages now

Anyone tried the cougar 500m? I like the white aesthetic but wondering if its worth the price.

Why the fuck won't Steelseries just release the Sensei with an upgraded sensor? It's easily the best shape I've ever used and it's nice to have thumb buttons on both sides but the sensor blows dick. I've got the Nixeus Revel which is the best alternative I've found so far but the mouse wheel click double clicks sometimes which is annoying when browsing the web and opening new tabs.

My school has a few of these, most use them without knowing their power level, should I make a sneaky swap with another mouse?

Mine does too but I don't think they're the "good" model unless there is only one model. After using it I'm not a fan of the small "button" area for left and right click but the shape is really nice. I see how they became a bit of a cult classic back in the day before the gaymen marketing meme dominated the world.
This is nice, I'll be looking into it.

Still about to pull the trigger on the white zowie. They look so comfy

The Rival 300 and Sensei are nearly the same price on the Steelseries site. Which one should I go for?

Why are you only considering steelseries? How much are they?
imo the g402 is one of the best values if you can get past the aesthetic. It has a nearly identical shape to the zowie ec line and g403.

Honestly I want to start using one brand for peripherals and just stick with it. I like the steel series aesthetics. I'll check the g402 out.

I'm going to manufacture and sell mice with this design

updating the sensor though, it's good but dated

the only mouse i've had for 11 years died today.

i need a new one, what is a good gaming mouse?
not really concerned about price as long as it is not like 150 dollars +.

I mainly play CSGO. Help would be appreciated!

youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw

Wow that mouse actually looks pretty ni-

>wireless
>still has the bigass disgusting razer logo

Into the trash it goes

ayy found his website and decided to go with the mouse he recommended as number 1 :)

and then you linked this.

it is a sign that i chose the correct mouse.

thx

*blocks your path*

>corsair

Is the Roccat Kiro any good? Getting it as a gift, already own a G400s so if that broke for whatever reason would I be getting something worse?

>3988 sensor
>Omron switches
>Comfy
>Cheap

Can't imagine any of the other mice being worth the extra money.

Looks like a sex toy

You were so close

side buttons suck

howd you fellas go about cleaning mice which feel a bit sticky

I want a stainless steel mouse that is simple

I'm sorry for your loss

/thread

Currently, this is the best fucking mouse.

>Not using Razer orochi
Pleb

Me want dalek mouse.

I bit the bullet and bought a g403.

It's feels better in my hand than holding my dick. I love it.

Stopped using mine because the wire went bad. Find out there are replacement cables on ebay but can't find it now.

I'm using this one now, cooler master xornet 2, I used the first one and it was ok.

>bit sticky
Get Alcohol and remove it

> Naga, MX518 soft touch rubber owner

any chance the alcohol can make it feel more sticky?

'Test it on a non conspicuous part first'

If it can be removed, then several cycles of wiping it off will remove it. I scraped it off the MX518 first, used wipes on the Naga

>braided cable
>braided cable everywhere
Why mom whyyyy

get yourself a zowie if you dont want braided. not sure if all mice from logitech are braided but they fray easily and may rip the cord in general.

Depends on the sticky. If it's cheetos sticky then yeah, but I noticed some mouse rubbers start disintegrating over the years and that can't be cleaned, only removed.

> cmd+ f
> No tecknet M009-V2
This mouse is goat friends

G400 doesn't have it and I'm glad. Not sure what people are doing to their mice to have it break since that's seems to be the only complaint for it.

This. Logitech g203/g102.
Alternatively you could use a decent wireless mouse if you're not gonna play games.