How do you guys like the new GBoard™ update from our good friends at Google? :^)

How do you guys like the new GBoard™ update from our good friends at Google? :^)

:^)

Honestly though, I feel like if something's changed needlessly, they might as well leave the old form as a preference for at least a year worth of updates. Would an extra menu button really be that much of a hassle?

In 2017, knowing what we know about Android, only an absolute idiot would use it.

I'm so used to Swiftkey's layout over the years I haven't tried anything else

What else would you suggest for comfy posting?

As opposed to what, iOS? Name one smartphone that isn't a privacy and NSA death trap.

>not using the betas

I think he's suggesting that we just use netbooks for everything, which actually might be a good idea. Especially with the revival of public interest in UMPCs.

How is the beta better?

at least the keys are finally separate so its actually possible to use like the old holo keyboard was

This

No need for anything else

It's just betar

>touchscreen keyboard
>"comfy"

>cucks who use the new gboard
apkmirror has the old versions

Keyboard thread?

Guaranteed replies®

It's not our fault you lack motor skills to use a touch screen.

They always have been, google never removed the "key borders" option from the gboard settings, they just disabled it by default.

he's not wrong tho
it's a comfort/principle dilemma

Wow finally a dark theme so I'm not blinded at night anymore, great

Looks like the iOS Gboard

dark theme was there for ages

There is no reason to ever use any other keyboard than Minuum.

so how's that work then

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Other than productivity? Yeah, you're right

You don't have to be neat. You just touch the general area where the letters in a word are and Minuum guesses for you. It relies very heavily on auto correction, but fortunately the auto correcting is 10/10 so there are never really any problems.

Typing is really fast.

DWIM software always causes headaches.

Is the stuff you type at least encrypted before it goes to google? I know the web searcg function they can see everything but what about just typing? I dont need another botnet in my life.

I actually really like it. I make way less typos

That's a funny way to say keylogger.

Fancy Key is great and has a respectable private policy

Usisng the stock lg keyboard rn any recommendations?

I kinda like it, might switch back to SwiftKey though.

Novakey master race

OP is a faggot

Where's the apostroph, guv?

>using any kind of autocorrect

Wish I could disable the grey bar

it looks the same though