/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives a cheap mechanical watch • user bought cables, says they're nice • user gets a Note 4 case but still hasn't received his phone yet • user reviews a USB C cable from Ugreen • user gets a ROCK branded audio cable splitter • user reviews a bunch of earphones • Some thoughts on VR glasses • Z Reviews has some chink shit for review, this time the FX Audio DAC-X6 youtu.be/17d5L5bcKvA
• user receives his Qshave clone, recommends it • user gets a Curren watch from Gearbest, feels made • user ends up getting different size tubes than what he ordered • TeaAnon receives some Chines teas • user gets a floodlight with shitty wiring • user unboxes the Breeze Audio TPA3116 Amplifier Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/New-ccessories/32737771127.html
global.cainiao.com
aliexpress.com/item/New-arrive-WorldCup-2014-F9-football-phone-style-GSM-Dual-SIMCard-cheap-phone-5-color-multiple/1908688354.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Lenovo-Android-Flip-Old-Phone-A588T-MTK6582-Quad-Core-Smart-phone-4GB-ROM-Dual-Sim/32798267375.html
aliexpress.com/item/VKworld-Z2-2-4-Large-Button-TFT-Flip-Elders-Mobile-Phone-Dual-SIM-Card-0-3MP/32498674854.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bar-lovely-unlocked-cartoon-cat-small-women-kids-girls-diamond-Bluetooth-dialer-cute-mini-cell-mobile/32466632944.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/us-gdp-tumbles-just-07-lowest-three-years-worst-personal-consumption-2009
aliexpress.com/item/dual-charger/32717817533.html
i.imgur.com/nccuGQu.jpg
aliexpress.com/item/ThermoPTimer/32782152281.html
aliexpress.com/item/A/32798546566.html
aliexpress.com/item/B/32729838930.html
aliexpress.com/item/C/32763922559.html
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=AD5951&_sacat=0
aliexpress.com/item/SA9023-ES9018K2M-HIFI-Audio-DAC-Decoder-Sound-Card-Board-Support-24bit-96K/32789786024.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-5-to-5-25-Hard-Drive-HDD-Bulid-in-Bay-Rack-Caddy-Enclosure-w-Key/32264311747.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-5-caddy-Mobile-Rack-SATA-I-II-III-HDD-hard-disk-Carrier-in-5-25/32743643728.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does /csg/ use to keep track of arrival dates? not like they're any precise indication anyway, just for the sake of it.

Just found this SuFami controller, I've only found USB versions before. It's really nice that there are some new controllers for retro consoles that aren't just shitty copies of the originals, without any improvements.
aliexpress.com/item/New-ccessories/32737771127.html

I just let them show up at my doorstep and don't bother tracking them.

That is part of the fun

I cross my fingers and hope that things I ordered arrive today.

Just the "Order time & date" on my ali orders?
Usually it takes 2-3 weeks for something to arrive here, so I know roundabout when it arrives.

Mostly I don't really check that and let it be a surprise.

global.cainiao.com

>tfw the seller doesn't give you feedback when you pay promptly
where is my e(You)?

What improvement?
Extremely shitty plastic?

now this reminds me I need one of those.

have a (you)

USB SATA bridge arrived for my 1.8" disk.

(You)

>he doesn't have eSATA

For the people asking about headphone amps - you need an amp for headphones that have a high impedance, as they require more power to get to a certain volume level than headphones with a low impedance

I couldn't find any flip phone case of any kind, I had to import a camera pouch of the same size from UK.
If even chinks don't make them anymore, is the age of the flip finally coming to an end?

does anyone have experience with headlamps when it comes to chinks?

need one for long periods of usage, not intermittent (for cycling), which is where most stuff seems to fail

Yes, Raspberry Pi doesn't have eSATA.

A more comfortable shape. I've been told the d-pad is awful though, which sucks.

aliexpress.com/item/New-arrive-WorldCup-2014-F9-football-phone-style-GSM-Dual-SIMCard-cheap-phone-5-color-multiple/1908688354.html

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Lenovo-Android-Flip-Old-Phone-A588T-MTK6582-Quad-Core-Smart-phone-4GB-ROM-Dual-Sim/32798267375.html

aliexpress.com/item/VKworld-Z2-2-4-Large-Button-TFT-Flip-Elders-Mobile-Phone-Dual-SIM-Card-0-3MP/32498674854.html

aliexpress.com/item/Bar-lovely-unlocked-cartoon-cat-small-women-kids-girls-diamond-Bluetooth-dialer-cute-mini-cell-mobile/32466632944.html

I just got my CRDC Dual Quick Charge 3.0, because it was the cheapest QC3 dual-charger.
Like my previously ordered Ugreen cable, CRDC apparently got a warehouse in Sweden, so it arrived in less than a week, which is great.

It's huuge (think slightly smaller than a Macbook charger), but that's to be expected. The build quality seems solid. It also came with a micro-USB charger, so that's nice.

I just charged my Xiaomi Mi5 from 59% to 75% in about 10 minutes. My phone also recognizes it as a quick charger, so it seems pretty legit.

It also came really well-packaged. Would recommend so far, but I haven't charged my phone from zero yet, and I haven't charge multiple devices at once.

Got this DSO Shell 15001k oscilloscope kit.

It's got a rotating knob so it's no longer a pain in the ass to adjust like DSO138 or DSO Nano.

Cons
- still only 200kHz bandwidth (I only need it to visualize waveforms in kHz range, so I don't care, but it's no good for any modern digital stuff)
- voltage measurement accuracy is questionable
- the BNC connector required me to bust out my 100W soldering iron, too big to be soldered with a regular 15-25W one
- requires a 9V power supply (why not a far more common 5V or 12V I don't know)

>get into photography
>now I spend all my money on Soviet lenses and cameras

/slav shit general/ when?

Link?

What phone do you have

Go make one on /p/?
There aren't that many Soviet lenses and cameras worth having.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/us-gdp-tumbles-just-07-lowest-three-years-worst-personal-consumption-2009
Thanks Trump!

Tkexun G10, a chink one too. I was searching a case that protects both the screen and the keyboard like this but there's nothing that fits.

aliexpress.com/item/dual-charger/32717817533.html

Found pouches but nothing like that, looks like the kind of case you'd find in a shit stall 5 years ago

Not sure what time capsule you stepped out of but the age of flip phones has ended a long time ago.

Not sure what time capsule you stepped out of but the age of being a tripfag has ended a long time ago.

Move over Chunky, we got ourselves a good quality Chinky Kong.

I need this, except I need it with EU plug.
Do they exist or should I just get an EU cable separately?

I wanted to use it with a mini compressor to clean the pc case and all the other components like hubs and docking stations I got lying around here.
I tried using this: i.imgur.com/nccuGQu.jpg but sadly it was a failure.

Most of chink sellers will ship correct cable or at least adapter. Another story is cable or adapter any good quality.

As long as my order is under $10 I could not care less.

I need a candy thermometer, is this one any good?
aliexpress.com/item/ThermoPTimer/32782152281.html

You're right, I just noticed there's a menu and I can choose which plug I need kek finally I can get this thing to work properly.

Are there any chink amps with connections like the top right under 4 ohms?

Or should I just connect the wire with tulip plugs? Don't know how hard that is

Long overdue update: chinkmint is a male plant with no buds

Can anyone recommend me a high quality chink mouse?

God bless public wifi

Btw can Anyone recommend a Chinese glass repair for car?

Shit man that went quick.
I remember it being a tiny sprout with 2 leafs like it was yesterday.

Time flies

this type isn't bad

Its the chink growth hormones and light bulb that make it grow fast.

Kek

Is it a compressor with a tank? Otherwise you won't be able to clean your case with it.

Make sure to paypal them.

Oscilloscope recommendations?
What about hantek?

Don't be a jew

how?

Thought I'd do a little review/comparison of some magnetic USB cables
If you don't know what these are, the small end of these pops off and stays inside your phone/tablet/whatever, and then the usb cable acts as a reversible magsafe style charger

I chose two brands of these for a few reasons, the bottom one is currently the most popular and common on Ali and Ebay, and it works well. There's a nice braided version of it, a cheaper plastic apple looking version, and an even cheaper adapter that turns your old cable into a magnetic one. I have the plastic one and the adapter. They both work well and work with fast charging, but the adapter one broke after a few months of use. The plastic cable version is still fine. I like this one because the micro usb tip works across all versions of this brand, so it's easy to buy a bunch for all of your devices and have them all work together. The main problem is that no one makes USB C versions of this brand.

The cable on the top works in the same way, but it's much more expensive, the contacts are different so it doesn't work with the other brand, and the connector sticks out of the phone a little more. The good thing though is that it has Micro USB, lightning, and USB C connectors, so you can use it on anything.

>TLDR:
If a cable has the same amount of contacts on the plug, it'll work with another cable of the same shape and contact amount. 10 contacts is Micro USB and Lightning only, 5 is USB C, Micro, and Lightning

Top cable: aliexpress.com/item/A/32798546566.html
Bottom cable: aliexpress.com/item/B/32729838930.html
Adapter: aliexpress.com/item/C/32763922559.html

motospeed

Has my package really been in the air for over 24 hours?

I guess, it's kinda small though.

Lucky you bro.. Mine has been in the air for 16 days now wtf!?!

Does anyone know if there are chink equivalents to a V-Moda Boompro mic?

it passed over the bermudas.. my condolences.

Did you buy it from Ali? If so can you link it?

oh not that one, it was from a local hardware store here around a year ago, but I've seen the same model on ebay:
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=AD5951&_sacat=0

I recommend you search an alternative though, I'm sure there're chink ones much cheaper than this.

quallity chink packaging

Would you kindly recommend me a /csg/ approved e-reader? Never used one, but I do know I would like to replace books. And not with audio books.

It's a Cube iWork10 ultimate with keyboard

Has anyone tried one of these?

aliexpress.com/item/SA9023-ES9018K2M-HIFI-Audio-DAC-Decoder-Sound-Card-Board-Support-24bit-96K/32789786024.html

I'm in need of a decent DAC for my speakers(they're already hooked up to my amplifier), since my Creative X-Fi is dedicated to my headphones, but only has 1 audio output jack.

Ordered 2 super cheap earphones and a lapel mic, will keep you updated

I remember people posting in the thread that the patent for e-ink or e-paper will expire later this year. I can't find any source on that though, but if it's true you should wait.

What are you going to do with it now?

Accidentally have thrown my aolong v2(rubiks cube) and it shattered to pieces and spit in half. How do I not kill myself while I wait for moyu weilong gts2?

What do you think of the Nubia M2?

Alright, will keep an eye on that, thanks!

>3MB photo
m8..

Continuation of I drained my Mi5 to 5% and charged it to 50%. This took 31 minutes, which seems good to me. I don't know much about this stuff, though.
Neither the charger or the phone got particularly hot, so that's great.
I thought I'd be chinked, since I bought the cheapest I could find, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Reminder to avoid rep watches that aren't DW or Homos. Buy Yazole and Curren for tasteful budget beater watches. Avoid watches with fake sub dials but take note that some very cheap chink watches actually have working chronograph

>5% and charged it to 50%. This took 31 minutes
The Mi5 has a 3000 mAh battery

45% of it is 1350 mAh which you charged in 0,52h. That makes 2,6A per hour which is pretty gud I guess.

aliexpress.com/item/3-5-to-5-25-Hard-Drive-HDD-Bulid-in-Bay-Rack-Caddy-Enclosure-w-Key/32264311747.html

aliexpress.com/item/3-5-caddy-Mobile-Rack-SATA-I-II-III-HDD-hard-disk-Carrier-in-5-25/32743643728.html

Fuck, dunno which one to get. Do any of you have experience with these things?

they look identical, get the cheaper one

Where do you get rep DW watches, my fampai?

Will do. Hopefully it's good.

That's for meat numbnuts

how's meat temperature any different than candy? isn't it made of atoms as well?

>2k17
>still eating atom based candy

>candy
grow up

how much is high ?

The core broke?

>For iOS and Android

Really makes me think, are they saying if i were to try to connect this to my audio interface it would blow up!?!?!?

source on that clock?

I searched "nylon strap watch" and checked reviews to see photos of the real watch. Honestly Id never buy one again. The watch was incredibly fragile and a shirt drop made it crack with the number bars flying off. It only fell because the strap was absolute garbage unlike every other nylon "nato" strap I've bought on Ali. The dw fakes are more expensive now so maybe they're more durable. I only paid $2 for mine.

I want to lick her armpits

The one with more orders

link?

>not making your own caramel
cuck

>using the word cuck unironically
go back to /r/the_donald

>order m.2 to PATA adapter/caddy from hong kong so I can put an m.2 in my old PATA thinkpad
>wait 3 weeks past estimated arrival date
>it doesnt fucking work

REEEEEEE FUCK CHINKS AND THEIR SHITTY QUALITY STANDARDS

why the fuck is this shit allowed?

Your onboard sound should be more than adequate for a high-impedance load line an amplifier.

pic?

excuse the baby hands and shitty editing

you got chinked