>28th April
Already ordered mine! SHould be here yesterday

>GCN 1.3
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>completely new arch
where are the dumb poojeets now

Fake news

So it released yesterday and nobody cared? AMD BTFO

So AMD lied to me again! I was planning on spending $2000 on a new AMD building but not anymore I can't taake their lies and deciet anymore

>Raja's face when

Great work TPU, this is underage twitch shooter youtube-gaymur-tier reporting.

Fake news

TPU is such fucking garbage.

>TDP: 250W

Uhh no one said it was a completely new arch.

If you have to make up things other said for your shitposts, you already lost.

Seems normal for a highend card?
Also nobody really knows the TDP, it's speculation at the moment.

>below the 1080
lol

Another failure as always

ANOTHER
MASSIVE
DISAPPOINTMENT

I FUCKING KNEW IT VEGA WAS SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AMDTARDS BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO DIE POO SCUM DIE POO SCUM DIE POO SCUM DIE POO SCUM DIE POO SCUM DIE POO SCUM DIE POO SCUM

TPU is baiting now, wew. I knew they were mediocre, but falling this low.

The only thing they got right there is Bus Interface and 14nm
Maybe the power connectors too?

Lmao

YES YES NVIDIA BTFOS AMD AGAIN! GO BANKRUPT ALREADY YOU SHITTY POO COMPANY!!!

POO POO POO POO POO POO

SHITTY POOGA GOT BTFO TAKE THAT FUCKING POO SHITTERS!

>TPU is such fucking garbage.

this.
TPU is a known nvidia shill site.
And they are still salty that they didn't get free Fury samples.

i didn't know Salazar Studio got hired by TPU

Even that fuckshit admitted the R5's killed the i5's in his last video, it took out his soul to admit it though, just like with Stephen Burke.

>no one said it was a completely new arch
oh boy the lying poojet backtrack cycle
like clockwork

>Even that fuckshit admitted the R5's killed the i5's in his last video
good, anything to drop this dudes ego down a few notches is good

that's what you get when a nazi in in charge of a site and a pooinloo is in charge of it's """content"""

It's "estimated" performance. If it's actually true and Vega is actually below a stock 1080 from almost a year ago AMD is fucking done and the high-end GPU market will get to "enjoy" hardcore NVIDIA assrape.

That performance graph would put the card at the same performance as the Fury X.

fake as fuck.

If this is real I don't regret my 1070.

It's real!

>If this is real I don't regret my 1070.

Your 1070 comes with telemetry in the drivers.

>Fury X is 5% behind a 1080
top lmao

It's absolutely 100% real, it can't be anything else, they just got most of the specs wrong but that's just a minor mistake

Has shitposting gone too far?

It is in some titles.

Are Nvidiots so technologically incompetent that some actually believe these specs?

Yes, as AMD also does. I'm not sure if my 2016 driver has already telemetry.

At least you can delete it from the installer and the driver with its control panel still work fine.

AMD has ads in the control panel that you can turn off.
Nvidia puts stealth spyware on the computer and you have to hack files out of the installer to disable it, and then the drivers still end up bricking your card.

"Radeon RX Vega performance estimated based on architecture, shader count and clocks."
Into_the_trash.jpg

>1200MHz clocks

When the Enterprise Vega has 1540MHz?
TPU is fucking clueless.

They probably didn't get any free samples this time either, so they are posting more FUD in retaliation, like when the Fury launched.

Uhh no sweetie

Yeah and in some other titles 1080 is 50% faster

what the fuck is your point, pajeet?

>Uhh no one said it was a completely new arch.

IT
NEVER
FUCKING
ENDS

Jesus christ I am laughing so hard right now. EVERY SINGLE TIME amd announces something, you guys go overhyping through the roof and then when info starts coming out you all backpedal on everything you said and start with this horseshit that "nn-no one said it w-would be good".

This is utterly fucking amazing.

other user and TPU or whatever are retarded.
Vega isn't as big a change as TeraScale VLIW -> GCN SIMT, but it's a complete overhaul in a way that none of the prior GCN 1.x updates have been.

Vega will still be fundamentally a collection of up to 4 Shader Engines, each with Compute Unit blocks made of 4, 16*fp32 SIMT execution units that have coherent L1 caches, but that's about it.

Cache coherent ROPs, tiling/binning rasterizers, and 2x rate fp16 will boost performance, but they're pretty compartmentalized upgrades. The move to virtualized local memory a.k.a. "high bandwidth cache controller" a.k.a. your HBM pool is now a huge L3 cache will probably be its biggest differentiating feature, provided that they actually get any software support.

If serious performance to be gained, support will definitely come.

Nvidia can't even beat the AMD in gameworks anymore.

Honestly, all those changes to the compute blocks are a bit unnecessary. They just need to fix the fucking rasterizers so they aren't a huge bottleneck anymore. They managed to do something about it with Polaris (which is as fast as the 290x despite half the ROPs), if Vega does that even better, then they'll already have a kickass card.

That would be the 'fast' way. They decided to take their time and literally redo frontend from scratch.

Yeah, we can only hope that that doesn't end up with so many bugs that the card ends up another Fury.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the card is already complete, but they are holding back the release because it takes so long to build up an inventory due to the shit yields of 14nm + large chip + 2x HBM + interposer.

Fury was basically double Tonga. This is something VERY different.
>shit yields of 14nm + large chip + 2x HBM + interposer.
14nm LPP yields are excellent.

>create a boogeyman software than apparently brings AMD cards to it's knees
>HAHA LOOK THE AMD CARD PERFORMS BETTER IN GIMPWORKS
Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's because the boogeyman you created is wrong?

The silicon was finished before december, they've spent the last months building inventory , improving drivers (80% of all the driver teams are woking on Vega) and raising clocks

2 years, new node just add one TF bullshit.

Tapeout was December, but that's not final silicon revision.

Isn't Vega supposed to be 12,5+ tflops instead of 9,8? This would place Vega around the 1080ti.

Yes. TPU are a bunch of fucking retards.

TPU is officially as bad as WCCFTech

TPU isn't bad, they are just NVidia shills.

Who cares, that article is fucking retarded.

Even WCCFTech doesn't ignore previous official specs before publishing bullshit rumors
TPU just did

I like wfftech for the shitposting in the comments. Its like the yahoo news of the comp world

>GCN 1.3

didnt know vega was polaris

Now you know, buy a 1080

>ramesh calling others pajeet
lol

nice shilling pajeet

It's NCU

Internally it's called GCN5.0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_Core_Next#GCN_5th_Generation_.28Vega.29

NCU is either the marketing name or the new shader name

The architecture itself is called GFX9 internally

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=AMDGPU-LLVM-GFX9

>I have to act so dumbfounded by your logic that people don't notice I have no argument!

This.

i invested in amd for my economics and now im going to fail because i up $9000 virtual monies on them
i cant fail i need vega to be as good as at least maxwell

>poozen
>pooga
>pooMD
What a filthy "company". That's what happens when you have a streetshitter CEO.

I simply use a custom configured foss firewall on the router level.

so they bench a card at 1200mhz and bash it saying it cant beat a 1080 yet confidently leave out stocck clock speed is going to be closer to 1600 making it on par with the 1080ti...

so witch is it? is this real or fake! if its real all the morons crying "HAHHA poor amdonres" just proved it will blow away the 1080

The Fury X is on the same fucking graph retard.

The botnet comes with the Nvidia driver itself now, not the installer anymore.

The worst AMD did was put a fucking link on the desktop, and they backed down on it. All that shit can be removed/turned off.

Barely. For half the price, you Inteljewnigger

Why AMD not cut some FP64 units to reduce chip consumption and focus on performance in other areas?

>Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's because the boogeyman you created is wrong?

Of course it is wrong to create such software. But nvidia was caught with their pants down during the Crysis 2 era (the rendering an invisible ocean deal) and have since consistently been found to try and gimp the competitions performance by running mostly unnecessary (i.e. there is no visual improvement) shit that only their cards are able to process efficiently.
This has been known for a fact and is undeniable.

What is also undeniable that after some time, AMD's cards catch up and when their drivers allow the OS to actually use the more broad performance of AMD cards, they fuck nvidia's gameworks shit up so much that even nvidia's own cards cannot catch up anymore, because hardware-wise, they are worse cards but have (or had) a driver advantage

Is that April 29th 2018 or 2019?

Whoever made that pic fucked up by not using "Simultaneous Multi Tracking".

there was one like that

>Estimated boost clock 1200 Mhz

>NCU is optimized for higher clock speeds

What seems wrong here?

IIRC Vega does not have dedicated FP64 units

Just thought, isn't multi-track drifting weirdly apt for AMD due to their obsession with async?

GCN doesn't have dedicated fp64 units, period.

What are you up to?
Are you saying Nvidia churns out a new architecture every release just because they have a new name such as Maxwell and Pascal?
The latest major architectural change for Nvidia was Maxwell (900 Series). Before that it was Thermi (400). Even then, they aren't completely new architectures either.

If you think so, you're fucking retarded and just because AMD decided to name updates to GCN in incremental version steps doesn't mean that there aren't many underlying changes to the arch itself.

The market has spoken, highly efficient brute force GPUs > wimpy overheating async GPUs

AMD should get on board or get left even further behind than they already are

>highly efficient brute force GPUs
Brute force is actually what VLIW5 and GCN are, compared to Nvidia.
Nvidia has always had more of a brainiac architecture compared to AMD.
Also, GCN per se isn't bad at all. It had a ton of shortcomings that hindered its performance and efficiency, but some of these are now finally being addressed with Vega.

>streetshitter CEO
The Chinese is now street shitters?

>LIterally Fiji
Oh man.

Maxwell actualy was a new arhitecture.

Pascal wasn't, but still presented a massive leap forward in terms of performance and efficiency because of the die shrink and much higher clockspeeds enabled by it

>Already ordered my GTX 1080
Please be trash.

It will be faster than a 1080, but also significantly more expensive.

AMD is for low tier office shit. Novidya and Intel deliver a refined end user experience.