Speccy thread

Speccy thread

also
>post your specific specifications
>are you a virgin

spent 1.5k in a build and I have to work in this

Specs on the new build? Why do you have to work with that/ That gpu and hdd seem a bit toasty.,

Step out of the way.

Here comes my mememachine

Just bought a Pentium G 645, a H61 ASUS board and 2 GB DDR3 for 35 € (with shipping). Did I do good?
>+ 4 GB DDR3 ~10 €
>+ i5-3470 ~50 - 15 €

Means a complete i5 bundle for 60 €.

Speccy is a retard, memory is DDR4@3200

>tfw too bleeding edge for speccy

haha this is the best type of gamer.

uses a 1080ti only to push pixels which are not even worth rendering on those shit monitors

if it does anything remotely practical for you, yes

hello there

>using that shit mobo

got it for free, for reviewing. have a asus prime x370 pro coming up next week

Just got the NVME a few days ago. I have a few tb of tv shows, movies, games. You name it. So I needed to back it all up in case of drive failure.

Asides the drives in the pic, I have a 3tb external drive to have a last resort back up offline aside from the redundancy in the 3 2tb drives in the case. Right now I can afford wasting the space on triple redundancy, but Will probably look for more space in a bit, once these give up or ran out of space.

Don't be jealous because you're a neet

This is the computer I'm going to replace. Yes browsing and watching movies in my bed. Being silent and energy saving.

I recently found a reason to at least upgrade the GPUs... PUBG eats VRAM, since its barely optimized shit and doesn't even utilize SLI at all.

Still don't like to upgrade for single game in early access where devs are telling everyone they are working on optimization.

Not that anony, but why did you cheap out on your displays?

excuse me sir but your house is on fire

pls be joke

unfinished pc so far, ram is DDR4@3200 but gonna get another stick of it soon. Still need SSD and to do some overclocking.

Just joined the M-itx master race.

What case?

Silverstone SG13B. Still need to get a different power supply, the one in there isn't meant for low profile connections. Other then that, it's perfect.

it just works

>windows 7 on skylake cpu

Fucking how?

how what?

How did you able to install it?

Well I installed it when I had my old i7 930, then i upgraded to a 6600k, sold that, and got a 6700k.

I wasn't aware there was issues until just now.

Its not
Its my sisters minecraft machine I made her with my spare parts.
Had a spare psu and 750ti lying around. So I picked up a cheap Athlon combo and shoved it in a cooler master elite 110
At that time it just had 4gb of ram I had spare

When my nice pc died I gave her half my ram and my nice bequiet fans, mounted my shadowrock lp on the Athlon to let it run passive
Its a good machine.
16gb is overkill as fuck but hell, I'm not gonna use that ram.
The other 16gb is currently just sitting in a box of ram

tfw i used the athlon 5150 as an htpc, the 16gb did make me kek tho

how am I doing?

R8 me h8 me

Wtf, I have two disc drives not one
Dafuq happened
I'm gonna have to investigate this in the morning

I am happy with this setup.

needs more hard drives/10

Good 4k monitors are expensive and i have bills to pay as well

As far as I know you can't install drivers, especially iGPU drivers. But I guess it "just werks" with basic drivers.

>buy's a 1080ti
>can't buy even 144hz monitors

top kek

>144hz
>falling for the meme

top kek

>being too poor to afford 144hz

bottom keks for you my good sir