Black guy killed himself because people at uber were bullying him

>black guy killed himself because people at uber were bullying him

>Mrs Thomas says her husband, a self-taught engineer, started coming home, complaining about how his supervisors were constantly calling his skills into question.
>'He would say, "I feel stupid, they’re all laughing at me," and yet this was a guy who was as hardworking, driven and focused as there ever was.
>'He only had one year of college, but if there was a coding language he didn’t know, he’d study hard and three months later get certificates saying he knew them.

>a self-taught engineer
>they’re all laughing at me
>but if there was a coding language he didn’t know, he’d study hard and three months later get certificates saying he knew them (codecademy certificate?)

Was this guy an affirmative action hire that got bullied to death?

How the fuck did he get job offers from Apple/Uber if he's such a noob..

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4455492/Uber-engineer-s-widow-files-lawsuit-against-company.html

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/uber.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uber is so fucked right now. They have nothing but bad press

>beta nigger gets bullied and kills himself like a lil bitch

I bet Stallman and Linus would have bullied him good

Why is inhumane burnout still ok in the software industry?

>being so insecure about your code that you kill yourself
An inspiration to all of us.

>nothing but bad press
>lyft still has zero customers
LMAOOOOO

why is shitposting still ok on Sup Forums?

this is what happens when you hire according to diversity quotas and not skill

As if they'd say he was a retard when he's just died. Probably an affirmative action case that knew fuck all and now the family is trying to milk some coin from Uber.

I've used Lyft exclusively for years.

Guess that's one!

Only use stallman for wholesome memes.

Apologize.

wtf I love uber now

>Uber
stallman.org/uber.html

>a self-taught engineer
>only had one year of college
>uber driver
>black
>handsome

It's like he listened to liberals and SJWs who kept persuading him that no education = an education and eventually he thought it really was true but when his savings were wasted on useless certificates from coding camps he still couldn't get a real job and started working a slavery-ish job again like in his college days and realised he got duped and probably threw away his last money on stupid people's opinions.

It has 10 million downloads on Android alone

>wholesome meme

Fuck off back to rabbit, fag

thistbhfam

These drive app jobs are a scam. These people make less than they would at a McJob after factoring in the cost of car ownership, special insurance, maintenance, gas, and wear.

Whoopsie he was not a driver...

...well, in that case Uber just remains "fucking gay"

retards how would an uber driver buy a house

That's why I mentioned "wasting his savings on stupid shit"

half of those being virtue signaling faggots during that #deleteuber campaign, because fuck making money amirite?

Guy probably posted here
RIP black Sup Forumsent

>Literally making up parts of your post that don't exist

what the fuck

Wish he could have fucked my wife if I had one. Would be proud to raise a superior Black son.

>get hired as a diversity hire
>what_do_you_think_is_going_to_happen.jpeg.png

So sick of hearing about this shit. Same thing with the false rape accusations from the women at Uber.

Like, you were hired because you have tits, were probably incompetent, and couldn't handle it.

So you did what your firends on tumblr do: cry rape.

>It doesn't have any customers
>These one's don't count

How old are you

> "wasting his savings on stupid shit"
>"[...] threw away his last money on stupid people's opinions."

It's not hard to read.

>male adult kills himself instead of simply quitting and taking his engineer skills somewhere else

nothing of value was lost, what a stupid useless sack of meat

Meanwhile Uber wouldn't even fucking look at me because I'm a white male.

just banter lad, I have and use both apps but lean towards Uber more because fuck tipping

He worked at LinkedIn just fine, and how is buying training certs for your job and a fucking house wasting your money on other people's opinions

I wonder why Uber didn't fire the nig if he was so useless.

>""coding"" instead of programing

Sure sign to stop reading or paying any attention

Is this an actual Uber employee?

>ITT: Jobless neets tell you what it's like to work at an american tech culture company

>pussylibshits cant handle the truth
why are you even on Sup Forums

quotas

Suicide nets when?
First uber rampage when?

>self-taught engineer
lol no

>not just quitting and making your dream hentai game like a total boss

"[...]the man screamed "Allahu Akbar" before beheading himself".

>self-taught engineer
lmao

Imagine finding a replacement for him.
>Yeah the last guy is dead, we bullied him into suicide. I'm sure you will do fine though :)

So many unemployed pajeets out there it might be easier than you think.

This is Sup Forums please go back to Sup Forums.

Poos bullied nog into suicide? What a surprise.

>So many unemployed out there it might be easier than you think.
ftfy

they import pajeets to not hire white cis males more prepared for the job. as long as niggers or spics (legals, anchors, or identity thieves) show up, they are given a job on the spot. no questions asked.

I feel sorry for you.

What a shame. Fuck Uber, seriously.

>kills himself
>suicide
>no one actually shot him or anything
>somehow it is someone elses's fault
explain this

obviously they didn't communicate very well or he was too prideful to talk to someone about the problems he was having.

based stallmanu with the truth bombs

People don't kill themselves because someone laughed at them. They kill themselves because they have deep rooted mental illness.

Uber is so straight-up evil that I actually admire them. Like the time they developed a tool specifically for denying rides to Portland city officials trying to monitor its services and prevent sting operations.

Insidious thing to do, but they have my respect.

>developed a tool specifically for denying rides to Portland city officials trying to monitor its services and prevent sting operations

Doesn't sound evil at all?

SJWs need """cyberbullying""" to be a thing so they can censor the internet to fight """fascism"""

Uber was ILLEGAL in Portland at that time. Now do you think they are evil?

Filling your own gas is illegal in Portland too.

Well, maybe a little, dodging the law and all that. The other one though is just strange, uber apparently started tracking its drivers to figure which were also working for lyft, analyzed their route/hang outs, and then gave them more fares near their route and special benefits and more profit in order to coax them away from lyft fares. The way people reacted you'd think they were incinerating babies or something. I'm just sitting there going ???

No, morality doesn't come from elected political faggots

I'd be pretty hyped that they were giving me more pay just because of that.

That's Uber propaganda. What they actually did was track the drivers who also drove for Lyft and harass them.

How so?

>coding language

this

This is Sup Forums retard. Go back to r/thedonald newfag.

From another angle, they fucked over drivers who stuck with them exclusively for years when they were not doing well, in favor of drivers who were double timing with both Uber and Lyft. That's a pretty shit thing to do no matter who you are.

if he dropped out of college he most likely already had mental problems
so it's just another case of people bullying depressed people to death

I'm pretty sure every big software company has a reputation for overworking their employees and treating them like shit.

Kek

The 'troll' as in trump
Trumpkins BTFO

anti-Trump faggots where the ones pissed at Uber for that you retard