USB Flash Drives

I've been out of the USB Flash Drive game for awhile. Looked on Amazon and I see a fuckton of high rated ones with a bunch of very low reviews sprinkled across.

No idea what to trust since 1/100 users actually benchmark them. So I come to you user, I need to know what's quality or not. For example this, are there any superior alternatives:

amazon.com/SanDisk-Extreme-Frustration-Free-Packaging-SDCZ80-032G-AFFP/dp/B00DZPUOU8/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00EUY4IW8/ref=twister_B01E0Z7RN8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/Patriot-128GB-Supersonic-Flash-PEF128GSRUSB/dp/B00EWHNHMA/ref=pd_sim_147_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00EWHNHMA&pd_rd_r=8XS86V74BS3CFN3F0XNP&pd_rd_w=n1ozb&pd_rd_wg=1Cpvv&psc=1&refRID=8XS86V74BS3CFN3F0XNP
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DZPUOU8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
techreport.com/review/27909/the-ssd-endurance-experiment-theyre-all-dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>USB Flash Drives
>not just calling it USB

>caring

>not calling it an universal serial bus version two compliant portable lightweight media storage device.

Firstly, buy USB 3 drives only

That's about it take your pick

>Extreme-Frustration
>Free-Packaging
nice url

I've got a SanDisk Ultra Flair 128GB USB 3.0 drive that I keep on my keychain, I've been happy with it so far but it does get a little warm sometimes.

They're all the same. I got a Kingston HyperX and it feels really nice in the hand, so I'd recommend that.

Thanks for the info guys. Got the one I linked in the OP.

pic related
Guess it was meant to be.

>buying flash drives

I just steal the ones I find plugged into random PCs

its called a zip diskette

i have a 64GB one of those. it's great -- the fastest flash drive that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!
next time i need a flash drive, ima get a 128 GB Extreme Pro.

Cool that's good to know from someone who has one. Cheers!

I have a 32gb version of that and it's pretty good. It's kinda long and fat though. Also, the sliding mechanism gets stuck at times. Other than that, it's a fast and solid flash drive.

>No idea what to trust since 1/100 users actually benchmark them.

No shit dummy, most normal people buy drives and move on. Only the nerdiest of the nerdy are going to CrystalDisk that shit.

I buy Patriot Flash Drives user. I sound like a shill, I know, but thier Supersonic drives are sealed and coated in some silicone crap. It's lasted three trips through the wash by my retarded hand.

amazon.com/dp/B00EUY4IW8/ref=twister_B01E0Z7RN8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Then they have their supersonic rage, which are not coated in rubber shit, but ridiculously fast, and more importantly, reasonably priced.

amazon.com/Patriot-128GB-Supersonic-Flash-PEF128GSRUSB/dp/B00EWHNHMA/ref=pd_sim_147_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00EWHNHMA&pd_rd_r=8XS86V74BS3CFN3F0XNP&pd_rd_w=n1ozb&pd_rd_wg=1Cpvv&psc=1&refRID=8XS86V74BS3CFN3F0XNP

The supersonic rage I have was bought 5 years ago and is still kicking at speeds I consider to be very acceptable.

Samsung and Sandisk are the only ones who make flash worth a damn.

Thanks for the info.

Test

Did it work?

If you want a fast one, I have this one, and have no complaints. Obviously more expensive than slow ones, but I use it to copy movies now again and it takes a few seconds rather than multiple minutes on your average cheap driver.

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DZPUOU8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Have you actually had trouble breaking flash drives by washing them? I remember having a Sony one back in high school that I must've washed like five times and never had an issue

>he doesn't know about Intel

>Intel flash
>good
techreport.com/review/27909/the-ssd-endurance-experiment-theyre-all-dead