Nigger technology thread

Share your stories about shitskins and niggers, in the workplace, or wherever

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/35286-how-obesity-changes-brain-101221.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4094356/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I worked with a black guy once

Then he got a better job somewhere and left the company

there's a bunch of token niggers at my company since the last couple years, probably because "diversity is our strength" meme

I work with a lady from Kenya
She's nice and good at what she does

Thats nice, but they still stoled that job from a white guy

chew you have a singlicious satisfact to snack that up

How do you know the white guy was more qualified?

I think black people can be excellent at their job

However, there is a higher chance of them smelling

>black
>people
pick only one

he was white

I used to work at a restaurant and one of the waitresses was a 9/10 black girl and we dated for a while but she moved away.

I still miss her ;-;

Kudos to you

I could never date a black person. I don't consider myself racist, but the sight of an African-descent person makes me upset and flaccid.

I don't think any of the fizzbuzz programmers here are qualified for any kind of employment here.

Black girls are best girls.

Gross dude.

Had our CEO and VP of Community Involvement ask me why I didn't have a female on my team of 11.

Informed them I had the most diverse team in the company:

> old neckbeard
> couple fat guys
> 2 blacks
> a mexican
> an arab
> a gay guy
> a military vet
> some whites

I told them I consider obesity to be a disability so we covered that checkbox, too.

whoops
enjoy having children of lesser intelligence

the fact you're not racist in your team doesn't excuse you for being sexist

Obesity is a disability, though

What about social disabilities?

>stoled
surely more qualified than you

Good point. I guess I should have answered them "The reason I don't have a female on my team is because I'd rather you ask me why I don't have a female on my team instead of why isn't the work getting done and why do you have so much drama in your department."

>implying anyone wants people with disabilities of any kind working for them in the first place

Don't you think a group of people without disabilities would do a better job than a group of people with disabilities?

>tfw hitler was right

If the disability affects the job, then of course

Office jobs, which require your head, don't suffer or hardly suffer from non-mental disabilities.

Obesity being a metabolic disorder, or an energy disbalance, don't really affect how well you push paper.

Well, until you're so obese that you need special chairs and crap like that

I think social disabilities shouldnt disqualify me though, because if I never get a job my life will pretty much be over and I actually have a lot to contribute

disgusting. even male niggers don't want anything to do with them

livescience.com/35286-how-obesity-changes-brain-101221.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4094356/

try again bud

what is an example of a 'social disability'?

>shitskins and niggers,
Go back to Sup Forums with that shit ... Sup Forums is not a racist board

>hurr durr pajeet is killing net nuetrality
>stupid street shitters
kys retard

Black people are better than white "people"

maybe at putting a ball through a hoop

it does depend on the job being done

in being a slave, yes.
Now get back to your ghetto, tyrone.

>Responding to obvious bait.

hey stormfags just because you couldn't stop fucking your sisters long enough to finish that GED and get that sweet tech support gig doesn't mean black people don't deserve their jobs in technology.

>implying this entire website isn't obvious bait

I used to work with a black guy in the IT department of a medium sized company when I was younger.

He was very good at his job and we're still good friends to this day.

hey niggers just because you never knew your father it doesn't mean you have to keep shooting each other.

wait a sec, disregard that. never change

This is a low-effort Sup Forums thread

sorry I forgot to give you a trigger warning, Cletus.

pajeet spotted. kill yourself streetshitter

it's okay. I actually had a father so I've been raised to not be a whiny pussy who thinks words are actually hurtful

I worked with black people. Some were obese, lazy, constantly late, and under qualified. Same can be said about white people I worked with.

God, this hair is so disgusting. That girl with straight or wavy hair would look good, but like that?

Have zero black coworkers. But I work for a Japanese company in Germany.