IFruit

>iFruit

>Apple specifically designs mouse to be used wirelessly
>Nerds mad they can't have an inconsistent experience

>he thinks it takes hours to charge from flat
>1 month battery lfe
>120 second charge from flat providing 9 hours battery
>charge it overnight every 2 weeks

Wow, what a hassle. I wish they mounted it on the top and ruined the uneconomic design so I can use it while its charging.

Fuck off Apple shills, I had one of these and the thing was barely able to scroll and it made your fingers hurt. The iMac I used it with broke after a year too. Never buy apple.

don't agree with iMac part but yeah, this mouse is a piece of shit, even if you ignore the charging location.

>Macfag defending his shitty company by making excuses

Wow it didn't take long for one of you faggots to show up. Is it lonely being a Macfag? There are only 100 million of you out there according to your gay Applel overlords.

>t...t...the battery is okay!...d...d... doesn't matter if the mouse itself has the ergonomics of a nigger dick! Le Apple design!

How long until we get wireless mice with mousepads that are actually wireless charging stations?

yeah, having to get out a cable and charge something that sits on your desk and never moves outside of a ~2 foot radius, what a pointless fucking hassle. wireless mice are retarded, wether it's a shitty apple mouse with the ergonomics of a fucking pebble or the latest G-Shit from logitech. you know what my mouse does? sits on my desk all day and works every time without maintenence, because it has a fucking cable attatched to it.

>fruity

>designing something to purposefully prevent user choice is a good thing

itt. jealous poorfags who can't afford apple products. You're envy couldn't be more obvious.

>people who disagree with me are poor xD
Not an argument.

Apple fags don't have human hands

Green and blue are in the wrong location, wrong shade of blue and green, no yellow.

I think the big problem is that it's unusable as a mouse while you're charging it. If they had made the charger cable plug in on the top or on the side, it would be more functional.

Put the charger on the side and in the back. When charging, it would resemble a USB mouse. Not ugly at all.

Not everyone is trying to argue with you. Some people are just insulting you. That's not an ad hominem or anything like that, since it's not being used as an argument against you. You're just being made fun of.

I had a Macbook Pro for two years, and it broke down in multiple ways. I don't trust Apple with build quality. Also, the word you are looking for is envious.

Some of these actually look pretty comfy in an early-2000's home computer setting

>Your envious couldn't be more obvious

No, Rajeesh, envy was the word I was looking for.

>buy logitech wireless
>put 2 AAs in
>don't have to change them for two years
Wow such innovation

>only 1 button
I never got how can these people live with themselves.

I wonder how many times Steve Jobs has rolled over in the past several years. Apple has become a total joke.

I just realised... where else should they have put the port?
There is no other place.

wow are you a famous Sup Forums user???

The real crime is that it's also a terrible mouse.

Bruh, they could've put in the front if they hadn't used such a retarded design. Putting it in the front is what any logical designer would have done.....but no....this the faggiest fucking company in the world so they had to be "different"

the apple mouse is like a very pretty blonde girlfriend:
it is nice to see, and everybody praises it for the looks, but once you are with her, it is hugely unreliable

>i only see one button so this mouse is left-click only

this is what people on Sup Forums have been conditioned to believe

He's looking at the historic Apple mice in the post he's replying to. A great many of those had only one button.

This design doesn't look terribly comfortable though.