MSI ARMOR == SHIT

>bought MSI ARMOR 480 8Gb
>90 degrees at Furmark
>loud as hell
>3000RPM in games
Fuck MSI, thats my secong card from them and it is complete shit. Better stay with Sapphire.

if you aren't capable of getting proper cooling inside your case then you can sell your little gayming build and buy a mac

If you wanted a decent cooler, why did you buy the cheapest card with a shit cooler?

>Teeny heatsink
>Enormous fans

Should've seen this coming, fgt.

>unironically falling for the amd meme

The Sapphire 480 also sounds like a jet engine. Apparently they got enough complaints so they beefed up the cooler for the 580 refresh and now it's quiet and cooler again. Don't buy tech stuff by brand, even brands with a good reputation like Sapphire can fuck up from time to time. Always look for reviews of the particular item you are considering. Funny enough, the MSI 480 Gaming X actually got the best reviews out of all the 480 cards, so you were at least close but still missed, OP.

>amd

nobody gives a fuck about your experience with msi

Nice pic in the OP but ruined by your shitty post

Still saved

Xfx 480 never gets over 72ish in games and the fan occasionally spins to 60%. Msi is consistently the brand I hear bad reviews over 480 cards.

>MSI 480 Gaming X
Can confirm. Nice card, fans at 0 RPM in idle (below 62deg C as standard afair). Idle temps for me at around 35-40deg C.

what kind of CPU is that? Weird that it has 11 cores.

The 12th core is taking the picture.

>he fell for the poolaris meme

it has 10 cores

>using furmark
why do you want to kill your GPU?

brainlet
if you don't see it, count em

its still 10

7/10, made me reply 2 times

How's the pay?

This.

Another cores is in sleep state