Why did he sell out Sup Forums ?

Why did he sell out Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgTYSsaNU_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was never not sold out

literally everyone on youtube is a sellout

>literally fucked over Intel giving optane a honest review which they explicitly told him not to do
He's too big to buy now.

And yet he's the biggest AMD shill in the entirety of YouTube

>saying good stuff about products must be shilling
I'll never understand this. I don't actually follow Linus, but did watch a couple of his videos on Ryzen, and he showed both ups and downs, mentioning exactly where it was great and what it was lacking. Seemed pretty unbiased to me.

You sound like bitter cunts just because he said something nice about products you don't like.

literally why wouldn't you?

I'd sell out in a fucking heartbeat as long as the cheques keep clearing. Fuck being poor, you might as well ride the youtube gravy train for as long as your popularity lasts

>You sound like bitter cunts just because he said something nice about products you don't like.

My biggest gripe with him is that he has such shallow knowledge about nearly everything.
If you've known him from the ncix days you know he is just a glorified box reader

Linus at this point is more entertainment than information and he knows it and is milking that sweet preteen and teenage audience for all its worth.

I only watched his unboxing vids to see what stuff was exactly in the box. This helped me a lot back when Amazon didn't have 30day returns here.

Well yeah, you're right there. But you really shouldn't be looking at him for thorough reviews anyway, there's better places for that, and none of them is in video format. He's an entertainer first and foremost, that's what his job is.

i didn't watch it, can i get a quick rundown?

>why did the narcissist attempt to reach a larger audience?

What did he mean by this?

This is unbox therapy levels of kikery. L

youtube.com/watch?v=xgTYSsaNU_A

it's fucking nothing. fucking intel shill. he's just saying it helps accelerate HDDs and not so much SSDs and he's waiting for a full-size optane module which can replace an SSD entirely. also mentioned a minor compatibility issue.

Haven't you been following? The ad system has always been bad, but recently completely shit itself. He has to sell out (more so) or his buisness fails. Whats the issue?

Because shitty clickbait video thumbnail/titles with no good content is what makes money on Jewtube.

>LTT

he literally made a video about his thumb nails. he explains it

he had to sell something since linux doesnt

Question marks are the Jews of Youtube Video Titles.

Because he came inside an obnoxious chink (twice) and he has to mantain her spawns

Three times user

only gives a shit about money now, even more than ever

>intel optane
>nsa ram replacment to take your data off your ram now.

Who is this faggot and why should I care?

considering his immense theoretical overhead it's hard to imagine he's turning a gigantic profit, he seems to be investing the majority of what he makes back into his shill company, his studio, power, and personnel costs must be through the roof, as well as all the equipment he's buying

Sup Forums loves to overreact when it comes to e-celebs

his audience is mostly young adults, but "hurr derr kids because gaymur shit" and most of the time you can clearly see the faults with everything he's reviewed but this one time he failed to take a dump on this AMD/NVIDIA/Intel product and everything is terrible

fpbp

Probably because the success of his business runs pretty much entirely on ad revenue.

You say preteen, but in a recent video where people were complaining about thumbnails or some shit he showed the demographics for the main channel.
His demographics were 25-34 for the biggest group, and 18-24 was the 2nd largest. Pic related.

>le funny face thumbnail
fucking cancer

Remember tek syndicate?