Redpill me on Best Buys laptop selection

Redpill me on Best Buys laptop selection

laptops are a meme

O-oh

Don't post the piano man around here man, he makes me sad.

I don't wanna see a guy who hates himself so much.

ALL NATTY BRO

It's redpilled, It's for people who don't want to wait a fucking week for a thinkpad to be shipped from Bangalore. Decent laptops for a decent price.

$0.05 has been deposited in your account

kys you piece of shit

I feel like most of these thinkpads are coming from north american insurance companies and banks who no longer want them though?

Dunno why you are getting your thinkpads from asia. You should try the normal way.

>kys
You have to be 18+ to post on this website.

>kys poster
Eh, you're gonna have to kys yourself m8

>kys
Kiss myself? But why user

they are, there's a local brick and mortar where I live that literally has half their business invested in refurbished optiplexes and thinkpads with SSD/RAM upgrades images with windows 7. They were super awesome when they sold me my thinkpad 420s when i told them I was gonna put linux on it and just swapped in a fresh SSD with nothing on it.

Now on best buy? As an in store repair tech i wouldn't buy a laptop there. The selection is mostly disposable HP and Dell shit minus a few gayman laptops and XPS 15s. Lenovo pulled their one thinkpad (yoga 14) from them in favor of pushing their consumer ultrabooks.

a retard trap, like everything at best buy

fucking cancerous store

YOU GOT TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG

What's his name again?

dont spend more then 500 bucks?

Thinkpads and Macbooks are the only laptops worth buying imo. Maybe some business line Dells and HPs too, but they're hard to come by in retail.

>arm implants

>thinkpad 420
okay shill

>receive money from lenovo for mentioning a 5 y/o out of production laptop

i dont think "shill" means what you think it means

>when the scoops run out

no implants, 100% natty my friend