>mfw fell for the Linux meme

i was tricked into using this shitty piece of garbage that has:
>terrible driver support
>ugly interface
>software made by 30 year old dudes in their moms basement
>can't even download any games
why Sup Forums why did you do this, if anyone is reading this.. just switch back to Windows 10, really.

It's a great OS if you're a geek and have plenty of time on your hands. However Windows 10 is simply better if you're just trying to get work done. There's a reason it's free.

>switch back to Windows 10

enjoy letting MS watch you fap again

> He think he's important
Tell me how the world is trying to access your little peepee.

Linux has gcc, though.

>this thread has replies

>implying i wasted money on a webcam

If you're too stupid to understand how to use it then don't use it. We don't need more retards clogging up the user forums for distros asking dumbass questions
Just go back to and stay there

Linux isn't operating system but kk watevr.

Oh wow, another one. You shills have any free time after posting millions of these a day?

>Implying windows 10 isn't using your microphone to capture an ultrasound of you beating your meat to traps

>software made by 30 year old dudes in their moms basement
I know this is a bait thread/made by a stupid underage Sup Forumsidiot but kernel developer salaries in the bay disagree with you.

It's the: "I chose gentoo as my Linux Distro and i hate it now" Episode again.

It's ok, OP is the average idiot of Sup Forums

>drivers are typically made by the company who made the hardware, so you have them to blame for what few drivers don't exist for a handful of devices
> interfaces are interchangeable, Linux doesn't have an official interface, at least not graphical
> will not deny
> bs alert. steam for Linux + wine + actual games ported to Linux + virtual machines

Disable the telemetry

so does windows

this
my mommy bought it for me :^)

What do you mean "back"? Can't go back to something if you've never used it before.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>install linux
>install the linux version of some program
>linux version has this really small annoying bug
>weeks pass and bug gets even more annoying
>bug ends up driving me mad and I reinstall windows again
Then repeat after 6 months.

>software made by basement dwellers
This defines all software. Nice b8 thread tho. It's funny how wincucks believe this and base their opinions about Linux on bait threads like these, using this bullshit as arguments against Linux or Mac. It's almost as retarded as these
>Mac is used exclusively by gays
>iOS is used exclusively by poorfags who want to look rich
>android is used only by pajeets
>if you like your privacy you're a pedo terrorist

>can't even download any games
Fuck off back to Sup Forums.
>>software made by basement dwellers
>This defines all software.
Windows software is made by pajeets instead of basement dwellers though.

> Linux has a bloated piece of shit software
Color me surprised

Pajeets aren't competent, unlike "basement dwellers". I'd rather have my software written by someone who knows what they're doing.
Nerds > pajeets

If you are baiting -Syu try harder next time. If you are serious, get our of this board normie trash.

>install windows
>wants to check my drives
>press no
>tries to do it anyway
>powercycle and install linux again
Repeat everytime i wanna play Overwatch

>Guh-noo Linocks

>Linux has an interface

just kill urself, pajeet

get off Sup Forums and kys

He's right, though.