Tfw too stupid for linux

>tfw too stupid for linux
>tfw too stupid to learn a programming language

Other urls found in this thread:

programming-motherfucker.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get an outdoor hobby like mountain biking

What exactly is to difficult OP? Just take it a step at a time.

It's probably because you decided to listen to Sup Forums and learn autistic languages first.

Linux is pretty easy, just Google your problems

>tfw smart enough for Linux, but too stupid for programming

If you had gone with assembly just like I told you everything would've been fine.

Learning a programming language isn't that dificult.
Most of them are logical.
If you can think logically, you can program shit.
Well at least in C

Both are easy

this.

I use Ubuntu and I've only had to use the terminal once the whole time I've used the OS (to delete the amazon bloat). GUI is bretty good & it's one of the most widely supported distros.

Also no botnet is very comfy.

>accepts stupidity

You're literally selling yourself short. Even punjabs and urban outfitters wearing codemonkeys can """"master""""" Java and basic languages.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself you miserable pathetic faggot.

what books are written perfectly understandable for absolute beginners? language doesn't matter

Just start with C or python for programming.
Then use Ubuntu to start with Linux. It's a fairly simple Linux Distro. You don't need top start on something overly complicated mate. just start simple and work at it. Find some decent resources. But take your time. Unless you're studying it. In which case can't help you since I don't atm.

Get a macbook pro and program in a IDE with autocomplete and built in Documentation like pycharm or xcode. This is literally the only way to program efficiently.

"Programming principles and practices using C++ second edition" by Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of C++.

Thinking in Java by Bruce Eckel
The Little Schemer
Structures and Interpretation of Computer Programming

Eloquent javascript

Building Java Programs: A back to basics approach
Third edition, By Stuart Reges & Marty Stepp

I never regretted buying this one.

I'm two smart too be dumb.

Learn python the hard way

Preferably by only reading up on it in a mixture of 4 foreign languages that you have yet to comprehend while being surrounded by pots of hot cooking oil and balancing a glass of water on the top of your head.

The is not that hard. And it's written especially for beginners. There are a lot of useful tips for beginners there. Last three chapters are harder for beginners thought.

Whelp, that's embarrassing...
Sorry, I mistook "Learn python the hard way" for a snarky remark.

Nah. It's just a book. There's a link to it here

programming-motherfucker.com/

>he thinks linux is botnet-free