Which one?

Which one?
Why?
Do you always find the albums you want?

spotify for me.
>biggest selection of them all
>has android and linux clients
>pretty cheap

None. Paying for music and using botnet services is retarded.

This

so, you buy vinly?

NewPipe to download music, what else would you use?

This

>Spotify
>Gf introduced me to it
>97% of the time

Do you always find any music you want on Youtube? Mine is curiosity and wanna hear from active leechers.

Yes. That's the only source of music which always had everything I want.

deezer
premium is included in my $10 phone plan for no extra cost
no, some albums for older performers/bands from my country are not on it. New ones are never a problem.

Nice man. I like using youtube-dl to download something, and I will give it a try for NewPipe as well.

Spotify. Even paid for premium. Worth it.

soulseek

>one

I use spotify, apple, and google.

This is something I was expecting. Haha. Why multiple choice?

With a student account you can get spotify premium and apple for $10. Google play music is for uploading my entire library to the cloud so I have access to my own shit when I don't have the physical space.

I tried to use the botnet streaming music meme because it seems way more convenient than managing files but
>Spotify has fucking nothing
>Google Music has fucking nothing
>Haven't tried Apple Music so no idea

Tried amazon? I'm doing the free trial and so far dig it.

Spotify Premium is amazing

I agree

Torrent sites and ripping CDs. I do have Spotify with ads blocked for when I look for new music though

Google Play Music Unlimited
>Let's you upload your own music in addition to Spotify-esque service
>Comparable selection, can add what there isn't

youtube
everything you want and even more

>tfw the music you listen to is only available on youtube

So upload it to your Google Play Music library

The poorfags saying youtube and not trolling I don't even feel bad for you.

>everything you want and even more

Except I want quality, speed, no transcodes, and a usable UI, so youtube isn't cutting it.

Why is winamp still the best music player after years of being dead?

It's not. Clementine is better.

Spotify masterrace 2bh

>free with Prime

Google Play's library is great, but their clients are total shit. Very few unofficial clients.

>downloading youtube videos for music
>then converting them to another lossy format

This

I normally pirate, but I've been trying Apple Music's 3 month free trial. I might just stay with it since I can get it for $5/month after that with the student discount.

source?

Ive tried most of them. My current favorite is microsoft groove. Before that it was accuradio.

Spotify for me

modded spotify, and googe music only for shit I have saved on my desktop that isn't on spotify.

had groove for a bit, but the app for android is the shittiest out of all the services, so I cancelled.

>Which one?
Spotify
>why?
free with my cell phone plan
>Do you always find the album you want?
what? i use it to discover music, like radio. If I already know the album I just download it. all of these have hardcore DRM.

do you hate your ears?

Been using this for like 10 years, the patrician choice

I have both Spotify and Google Music. Libraries are pretty much the same. Spotify's main draw IMO is music discovery. When I got rid of Spotify for a year, I noticed that my music library became stagnated pretty badly. Spotify's other advantage is that their app is excellent. Google Music is very frustrating to use by comparison.

Google Music's main advantage is that you can upload music from your PC and stream it to your phone whenever you want. There are a handful of albums that I have that aren't available for streaming. This advantage is not worth much if your phone has a lot of storage space. But since most manufacturers except for a couple are complete Jews about storage options, this can be a pretty handy thing.

What carrier/plan?

>Let us you upload your own music

For me, its soulseek

>needing attention so hard he doesnt even look at the op

Rogers.
Standard plan